WDYWT - September 17, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2017

WDYWT - September 17, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - September 17, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - September 17, 2017

Posted: 17 Sep 2017 01:12 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - September 17, 2017

Posted: 17 Sep 2017 01:11 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

My email came today for the off white Jordan 1

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 06:36 PM PDT

Went to the Nike "OFF CAMPUS" and got the Air Presto's and a couple of "RUNNING" tees

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 05:12 PM PDT

What do u guys think about the Burberry and Gosha collab?

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 06:02 AM PDT

Dear god

Posted: 17 Sep 2017 01:43 AM PDT

My Small Asian Inspo For Girls And Guys

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 09:32 PM PDT

Hey guys and girls, I have been waiting a while gathering pics.

I made a small Inspo album of Japanese and Korean people

ALBUM

I find on instagram and Japanese website apps like

Wear And the Japanese brand BEAMS has a style page here BEAMS

It Also has famous people like

DEAN and Hyukoh from Korea

Japanese Rapper Anarchy and EXILE tribe Generations from Japan (which is really bad but it's fun to watch)

I feel people only see Japanese and Korean Fashion through Fashion week photo shoots, which I feel are very exaggerated ideas of how people look here, so I wanted to show you guys what your just average streetwear guys and girls wear.

I have info on a lot of the people if you have questions~

submitted by /u/thebosozoku
[link] [comments]

If Off-White made a suit

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 07:50 AM PDT

Why did Louis Vuitton Collab with Supreme?

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 06:39 PM PDT

What I don't understand, is why would one of the most high end French fashion brands, who targets their products at very wealthy people, collaborate with some New York skate brand?

submitted by /u/newmemers
[link] [comments]

Can you wear a trench coat without looking like a school shooter?

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 06:02 PM PDT

Title. I saw this trench coat and was wondering

Edit:The tan one

submitted by /u/QwertyEv
[link] [comments]

How much money have you wasted on things you don't wear anymore?

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 12:17 PM PDT

Discuss, relate, mourn,

all together,

right here, right now.

submitted by /u/justaheartattack0
[link] [comments]

What are the shoes in the back right

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 11:11 PM PDT

Warning on Adidas Skateboarding clothes quality

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 02:09 PM PDT

Bought the Adidas Trap Lord shirt last week, I wore it today and went skateboarding. When I got home I took it off and noticed I had already torn holes in it, I hadn't even ate shit too much, just fell on my back once or twice but I guess the shirt is pretty poor quality because there's 3 holes punched in it.

So if you're thinking about buying any of the adidas skateboarding gear there's my fair warning on their quality. I'm pretty pissed I paid $35 for a shirt that can't even hold up after wearing it once to skate when it's marketed as a shirt to skate in :(

submitted by /u/ImNotBatmanK
[link] [comments]

[advert] After months of work, I present to you collection I of my brand HEURE DE SIESTE! Hand-drawn designs on cut & sewn tees!

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 07:48 AM PDT

How do I honestly create a good fit with my box logo hoodie, without lookin like a hypebeast?

Posted: 17 Sep 2017 03:12 AM PDT

So for years I wanted a box logo hoodie, and I always missed out whether it be that I was broke or they sold out. Last year all the stars aligned and I managed to cop a red box logo sweater from the online store. I was so happy, but now that I see all these hypebeasts and fuckbois wear it makes me question how to create a fit without lookin like some douche. So what's the best way to create a fit with it?

submitted by /u/LucidsDreamers
[link] [comments]

Personal fall/winter cozy inspo album

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 11:48 PM PDT

Is Vlone dead?

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 09:02 AM PDT

My cousin just gifted me a Vlone shirt as he no longer wanted it. I know about everything that happened with Bari, and I think what he did is wrong. But I still think the Vlone designs are dope, so can I wear Vlone without catching shit?

submitted by /u/Jdwmoore12
[link] [comments]

Best pastel/pale hoodies for an affordable price?

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 11:59 AM PDT

Looking for some pale hoodies, colors like light blue, cream, beige, light green, pink, etc. I've used the searchbar but I would like to get some more current and up to date advice. budget is around $100 and I would really like some good quality ones. I was looking at some hoodies on urban outfitters/asos but I'm not sure the quality will be good enough.

Thanks

submitted by /u/-_-neohugh
[link] [comments]

What do you guys think about this? Another time Buzzfeed did another fashion video.

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 11:09 PM PDT

[Discussion] What is the weirdest thing you have ever read on this Subreddit?

Posted: 17 Sep 2017 02:10 AM PDT

Like title, what is the weirdest thing you have ever read on this subreddit?

Links to posts appreciated!

submitted by /u/CustomBuildin
[link] [comments]

Uniqlo pieces

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 12:47 PM PDT

What are some of your favorite pieces from Uniqlo? They newly entered my country and I know they have some good stuff but there shop is massive and I'd like some advice.

submitted by /u/leohm
[link] [comments]

wallpapers

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 01:46 PM PDT

i've made a few pretty nice black canvas wallpapers. i hope you like them. they're for iphone 6, 6s, 7, and soon 8. they don't fit + size iphones. ;-(

https://imgur.com/gallery/ioecJ

submitted by /u/clartier
[link] [comments]

How's the quality of Carhartt WIP stuff?

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 02:54 PM PDT

Considering buying a jacket or two on sale right now. Is their stuff something that lasts a long time/ doesn't wear out quickly?

submitted by /u/RedditGuru777
[link] [comments]

Nike have just announced 3 new SF-AF1 colorways

Posted: 16 Sep 2017 03:18 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment