WDYWT - September 02, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, September 2, 2017

WDYWT - September 02, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - September 02, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - September 02, 2017

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 09:10 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - September 02, 2017

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 09:10 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

I love designing stupid ass shirts with white comedians on them

Posted: 02 Sep 2017 02:46 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Ace Ventura Vibes

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 01:34 PM PDT

ATL Street Style: Photos I took of some the stylish people of my city

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 11:47 AM PDT

"IPHONE WALLPAPER"

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 07:30 PM PDT

Scored these at the thrift shop. Anyone know the model?

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 07:39 PM PDT

Just a heads up, there's a pretty good adidas sale going on

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 08:31 PM PDT

I made a post asking about reasonable priced shoes just a few hours ago and ended up on the adidas site where a ton of things are on sale, many items 50% off (not just shoes). I recommend checking it out. Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, I'm not on here all too often.

submitted by /u/SunshineLax
[link] [comments]

Virgil and Nike announce 3 day 'design program/course' in NY featuring workshops and lectures by Virgil, Heron Preston, Shayne Oliver, Vince Staples and many more. Enrollment or online streaming possible. Nike.com/theten - this seems absolutely insane

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 05:13 AM PDT

Off-White™ x Champion upcoming colab

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 04:29 PM PDT

Where can I find this Puma T-Shirt?

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 03:09 PM PDT

TeenFA's Top of: August 2017

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 10:46 AM PDT

FTP Pop Up Show Turns Into Riot As Cops Show Up

Posted: 02 Sep 2017 01:51 AM PDT

Where can i find these old skools?

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 07:19 PM PDT

Does your style make you less approachable?

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 07:41 PM PDT

Even if you don't dress like a disciple of Rick Owens..

I dress in skinny jeans, Chelsea boots, and just a shirt on most nights out, maybe a ring or bracelet.. I get talking to people (girls mainly) and I've heard 'oh no I won't approach you, you're intimidating', I'm a 5'8 Irish guy, with curly hair, I'm not that scary..

Even my friends say it, usually a stupid joke like 'oh no you're too cool for me', but the odd time I get a serious answer they just say that I don't look like the rest of them, so it makes me less approachable..

Does this every happen to you?

Does how you dress make you less approachable?

I mean it sort of makes sense.. if someone had to ask one of two guys the time on the street, guy 1 dressed in jeans and a t shirt and guy 2 dressed in full SLP strung out well dressed junky, or someone dressed like a goth ninja.. Most people would probably choose the first guy..

submitted by /u/seanf999
[link] [comments]

Ordered some gucci aces on the gucci website and i have a question

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 02:16 PM PDT

So i recently ordered a pair of the gucci snake aces on the gucci website and when i looked at the shipping info its coming from NJ looked up NJ gucci stores and they only have a gucci outlet so am i getting some gucci shoes from an outlet?? or is their a warehouse or something out their.

submitted by /u/Jake971020
[link] [comments]

Suggestions for a sub-$100 hoodie with a cool and subtle design?

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 07:33 PM PDT

Altering the size of a shirt. Anybody experience this before?

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 11:16 AM PDT

Any suggestions for reasonable priced sneakers?

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 05:37 PM PDT

Looking for something under $150. I'm really thinking the Nike free rn commuters in either black and white or olive/forest green but I wanted to see what other people might suggest. If you were to get these commuters would you cop the green or black/white?

EDIT: I actually went in a completely different direction and got the Adidas Tubular Doom's what're y'alls opinions? They're on sale 50% off which was huge.

submitted by /u/SunshineLax
[link] [comments]

What red sneakers to get and how do I wear them?

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 05:30 PM PDT

I have been wanting to pick up a pair of red sneakers for a bit because they seem like they could be fun, but I'm not sure what to get or what to wear with them. I was thinking that getting high-tops would be cool since I've never owned a pair. These are two that I've looked at that seem cool, so your feedback on them would be great, also suggestions for similar shoes are welcome (under $200):

Air Jordan 1 Mid Gym Red They don't seem to be on the NIKE site so I'd probably get them on Ebay

Nike Dunk High iD

When I settle on a pair and finally buy them I don't know what to wear with them or how to wear high-tops. Do I tuck my jeans/pants, cuff them or let them fall on the shoes normally? What colors go good with red shoes?

Any feedback/suggestions/comments or whatever is welcome.

submitted by /u/DeathPro
[link] [comments]

Where can I find these NB's?

Posted: 02 Sep 2017 04:03 AM PDT

appropriately light transferred on to a fruit of the loom tshirt

Posted: 02 Sep 2017 03:54 AM PDT

Since Fall/Winter is coming, what long-sleeve shirts are you guys looking to buy/already have?

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 05:04 PM PDT

Seeing as the temperature is getting lower, I wanted to look for some inspiration for some long-sleeve t-shirts since I can't seem to find any that seem to catch my eye, since most of the ones I find are dull, blank or too loud for me to wear.

submitted by /u/Rotremm
[link] [comments]

BAPE dropping today: Indigo collection + other stuff that's not very interesting!

Posted: 01 Sep 2017 05:27 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment