WDYWT - September 24, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2017

WDYWT - September 24, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - September 24, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - September 24, 2017

Posted: 24 Sep 2017 01:12 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - September 24, 2017

Posted: 24 Sep 2017 01:11 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Ultimate Collab

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 06:00 PM PDT

[Art] Getting used to drawing with the new tablet

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 01:27 PM PDT

Forester (aka Sharpie Trees) & Halloween Squad shirts are open for pre-orders!

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 09:58 AM PDT

My last inspo album was well received, here's another short similar one. (Oversized silhouettes + cropped pants.)

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 12:10 PM PDT

what do you guys wear on dates?

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 03:41 PM PDT

i'm going on a date to a mexican restaurant with a girl that i've known for almost 3 years now. i wanna keep it pretty lowkey, nothing too formal or hypebeast-y. what do you guys think?

submitted by /u/iamksmit
[link] [comments]

OG Guess stripers at UO. $44.

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 12:03 PM PDT

Uniqlo vs Uniqlo U

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 09:42 PM PDT

What exactly is the difference? I'm looking to get essentials such as basic tees, longsleeves, and hoodies and I think that uniqlo u is better quality?

Also a sizing question, if i'm 5'10 and 140lbs, should I get a large for a oversized baggy fit.

submitted by /u/Jaysiepoo
[link] [comments]

Am I the only one who isn't into dad shoes?

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 04:52 PM PDT

I'm fine with people wearing but they want, but it seems that everyone hopped on the wave randomly.

submitted by /u/benfranco123
[link] [comments]

Undercoverism question

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 06:35 PM PDT

Is there any place that specifically talks about Undercover like the supreme subreddit.

submitted by /u/Jopocalypse_N0W
[link] [comments]

Vintage style striped tees for cheap

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 11:24 PM PDT

Where can I buy them for cheap? I see some I really like on UO but I'm not paying $50 for a striped t shirt

submitted by /u/Mak1121
[link] [comments]

Inexpensive Flannels

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 08:31 PM PDT

l try finding brand new flannels but l keep finding $25 ones or more expensive ones. ik $25 isn't expensive but am big broke boi

submitted by /u/henrryluna
[link] [comments]

what movies/directors have most directly influenced streetwear?

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 11:54 PM PDT

Round Two Webstore is Back Up!

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 05:35 PM PDT

What is my style called?

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 03:03 PM PDT

Forgive me, im new to streetwear but I was trying to find out to see if there were any inspo albums or anything. I like to wear very loud button up shirts (bright colors or flashy patterns) light wash jeans usually and white chuck Taylor 70's

submitted by /u/Mak1121
[link] [comments]

Best shops to go in NYC

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 10:36 PM PDT

Me and my friend are in NYC for 5 weeks what are the best places for clothing price for item wise

submitted by /u/Varnez
[link] [comments]

What is your favorite brand? Any price range

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 10:38 PM PDT

Paging all cozy bois

Posted: 24 Sep 2017 03:37 AM PDT

I'm looking to get a jacket/coat for layering to keep me cozy this fall and came across some of Theo's fits that had this jacket which fit exactly the type of look that I'm going for and was wondering if anyone knows the name of that type of jacket or if there are any similar jackets that give the same look

submitted by /u/iAmNavi
[link] [comments]

For the love of fashion, can't find a style!

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 12:18 PM PDT

As the title says, I can't find a style to rock. I'm not ready to insvest in a bunch of different styles in order to find my look. I just don't know what to settle at. I am a very organized person and I feel like randomly blending a bunch of styles in my wardrobe would ruin it.

Sooo, I have been looking around inspo albums trying to find some cool/nice style to stick with. I find palewave to be visually pleasing and it looks pretty cool in general but I'm just wondering if you guys have any tips on how to find your style. You can also tell me how you found your style, or how you ended up dressing like you do. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/RedditRtwo
[link] [comments]

Streetwear community in Boston

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 07:45 AM PDT

Hey I just transferred universities to the Boston area and I was wondering if theres a streetwear community here? I saw there was a meetup last year, is that still a thing?

submitted by /u/74832H
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] What the hell is Supreme doing?

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 03:38 AM PDT

I was so hyped for the Supreme x Nike release, but if this is true, I don't know what I'll do with my life.

Is Supreme suddenly catering towards men in their 50s flexing on hikes? Damn.

submitted by /u/CustomBuildin
[link] [comments]

Nylon trackpants/windpants?

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 03:32 PM PDT

Hey, I just want some trackpants with a jogger-type taper. I see them all over the place so it's kind of bugging me how difficult it is for me to find what I'm looking for. The pants in the link below are essentially what I'm looking for and I'll buy them if there aren't any other options but most of the time I'd rather spend $90 on something else. It's not difficult to find soft-material pants, but that's not what I'm looking for.

http://us.asos.com/reebok/reebok-woven-joggers-in-black-bq5483/prd/8581923?affid=14174&channelref=product+search&mk=abc&currencyid=2&ppcadref=753857714%7C38363381646%7Cpla-281551703998&_cclid=v3_7568ec07-6dd8-543a-a9ba-db30eddb60f7&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7aa3uOKv1gIVFkwNCh1QqgAaEAkYASABEgLP2vD_BwE

Thanks!

submitted by /u/venkoa
[link] [comments]

What shorts do you guys like?

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 03:29 PM PDT

r/Streetwear Lost and Found

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 04:32 PM PDT

I've lost some clothes over the years that I wish I still had. Has anyone else lost any pieces they still remember? Feel free to post what you lost. And if you happen to have the lost item, post it as well!

2004 navy blue Bape crewneck from the NYC store. I did not get a chance to wear it. It was lost when I moved.

New Era fitted mesh trucker (Pic 1 Pic 2). It was just like the hat pictured, but with an original San Jose Sharks logo on the front and NHL logo on the rear. I lost it at UCLA at a Federation concert.

submitted by /u/NorCalMercedesBenz
[link] [comments]

All of the talk tying Virgil to LVMH seems to have come from an impending collab with Rimowa.

Posted: 23 Sep 2017 08:40 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment