Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - August 13, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - August 13, 2017 - Streetwear

Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - August 13, 2017 - Streetwear


Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - August 13, 2017

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Pop Shop Sunday!


If you're looking to add to your collection, clear out your closet, or offer something in trade, this is the thread to do it! As fair warning, we warn that you are dealing with strangers over the internet at your own risk, the moderation team nor reddit are liable for any shady dealings. Keep in mind, because we have this weekly thread for buying, selling, and trading, we will be removing any FS/FT posts made throughout the week. Post them up on Sundays.

Be smart, find ways to verify that users are who they say they are and have what they say they have.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

First time painting on shoes! Thoughts?

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 10:21 AM PDT

My friend’s first custom painted AF1’s. They went on to sell for $300

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 03:56 PM PDT

pink and blue bape af1s

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 04:33 PM PDT

Supreme 2017 Fall/Winter Lookbook

Posted: 14 Aug 2017 03:38 AM PDT

[WDYWT] pink and fuzzy grey

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 03:15 PM PDT

[WDYWT] I try to look cool in my pictures but you should see how goofy I look as I set a timer and then pose... over and over again

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 12:45 PM PDT

[Art] My friend painted an old denim jacket for me

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 03:17 PM PDT

Supreme F/W 17

Posted: 14 Aug 2017 03:35 AM PDT

"you already know"

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 09:48 PM PDT

[wdywt] met up with another fashion friend

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 06:16 AM PDT

My boy FR3D WORTHY's girlfriend painted Shenron on his stans

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 04:49 PM PDT

How can I get my mom to let me buy Supreme, Bape, Palace, etc?

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 08:06 PM PDT

I'm 16 and have a job and will be starting to drive myself in a few weeks. My mom has a problem with me spending 70 dollars on a hat and with the pricing of most of the "Hypebeast" kind of brands. How can I get her to let me spend my own money, I worked for, on it?

submitted by /u/FlexyTheGamer69
[link] [comments]

Here's another pair of custom Nike I made for a friend of mine! Pink drips anyone?

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 06:44 PM PDT

Gander Mountain stores are closing. Copped these flannels for $8 each.

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 12:48 PM PDT

https://m.imgur.com/a/kfeie#o92zbXi

So I noticed these stores were all closing and decided to walk in to check out their outerwear stuff because I know outdoor shops always have a chance of having some decent flannels. I went to two different stores in Michigan. One in Taylor and one in Novi. Taylor one had a bunch but patterns and colors weren't great. Novi one was basically empty on flannels.

Their tags just say "workwear flannel" so no specific brand. Their separate tags say 100% cotton. Two made in Vietnam and one made in China.

Some of them have pockets some don't. Two of the ones I got had double front pockets and the other one has a single front pocket on the left. The one made in China feels rougher and thicker and the Vietnam ones feel much softer. The fit is mostly TTS with a little bit of room but I sized up for a oversized fit. The brown one and the green ones are 2XL and the tan one is a XL. I'm a pretty bulky dude and they fit perfect that way.

Overall for $8 each. Not bad at all.

Also, one of them was free. The dude at the register was not in the mood and when he checked the price it didn't come up and he said he didn't feel like doing it and since he's gonna lose his job anyways to just take it lol. Kinda felt bad for the dude cause he'll soon be unemployed but he hooked me up so shout out to him.

submitted by /u/2e7en_
[link] [comments]

What is your favorite personal inspo fit of all time?

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 03:11 PM PDT

So excited for these does anyone know when they drop (eastern time) or can give me an estimate based off of other off-white stuff

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 11:42 PM PDT

Hi, I was wondering where I could find a good men's denim jacket (CHEAP) that I could customise (patches and such). Please drop some links if you could; it would be much appreciated.

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 06:47 PM PDT

With Fall right around the corner, what are your go-to hoodie brands?

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 08:19 PM PDT

Yo boys, whats the best hoodie I can buy for fifty bucks ?

Posted: 14 Aug 2017 01:48 AM PDT

[WDYWT] First cold and rainy day in a while

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 09:47 AM PDT

Other than thrift shops and specific brand websites what are some places or websites you guys find good pieces at?

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 06:31 PM PDT

What can a chubby dude wear as streetwear?

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 04:49 PM PDT

Review about Stockx

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 10:26 PM PDT

First time on this site seems trustable but want some advice before buying the pair i want ( adidas yeezy powerphase calabasas )

submitted by /u/blizak17
[link] [comments]

What t-shirt is Mac Miller wearing in this photo?

Posted: 14 Aug 2017 03:22 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment