Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - August 20, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - August 20, 2017 - Streetwear

Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - August 20, 2017 - Streetwear


Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - August 20, 2017

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Pop Shop Sunday!


If you're looking to add to your collection, clear out your closet, or offer something in trade, this is the thread to do it! As fair warning, we warn that you are dealing with strangers over the internet at your own risk, the moderation team nor reddit are liable for any shady dealings. Keep in mind, because we have this weekly thread for buying, selling, and trading, we will be removing any FS/FT posts made throughout the week. Post them up on Sundays.

Be smart, find ways to verify that users are who they say they are and have what they say they have.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

I copped this from Colette during my last trip to Paris. Figured I'd frame it since they're closing soon.

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 07:52 PM PDT

i-D Meets: Tokyo's Genderless Youth - YouTube

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 01:01 PM PDT

Personal Inspo Album (Japanese Influence, Minimalist, Gothninja, Comfy/Slackercore, Monochrome, etc.)

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 11:33 AM PDT

[Discussion] This Supreme bomber jacket from this season

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 09:30 PM PDT

END summer sale, brokeboys get in here.

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 05:26 PM PDT

LF adidas pharrell pants

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 10:25 PM PDT

How can I start my own streetwear brand?

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 10:17 PM PDT

I have a lot of ideas in my head and designs in illustrator, but I don't know where to start. I know about spreadshirt and springtee, but I want quality shirts and I also want tags on the shirts. And if someone could also show me where I can put designs on bombers and shit like that it'd be dope

submitted by /u/Procrat_
[link] [comments]

[REVIEW] MMM Gats: 6 months later

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 12:29 PM PDT

How do you clean your shoes?

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 10:43 PM PDT

I have a pair of beat up canvas/suede old skools and I can't quite afford a brand new pair at the moment. What do you guys use to clean your shoes?

submitted by /u/dylscoble
[link] [comments]

Best all black shoes for school?

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 03:21 PM PDT

School has strict uniform. We have to buy gray dress pants and collared shirts so the only way to show any personality through clothing is shoes. I was thinking 150ish. The shoe has to be completely back. A gum or white bottom should be fine

I was looking at a triple black fly knit racer but it's a running shoe so idk if it'd be good for 7 hours on feet. I cannot find any retail black nmds and I'm not trying to break bank. Maybe black vans

submitted by /u/Hockeyiscool
[link] [comments]

Raf Archive if you need inspo / have time to kill

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 07:20 AM PDT

Street wear in Seattle

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 06:50 PM PDT

Where is the best place to go in the Seattle area for street wear?

submitted by /u/JampTheChamp19
[link] [comments]

woking on some pants, painted some stuff on them already what do y'all think??

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 09:47 PM PDT

My Personal Inspo Album

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 01:55 PM PDT

STREETSWEAR SHOPPING IN SINGAPORE | BEST STREETWEAR STORES

Posted: 21 Aug 2017 01:53 AM PDT

Where can I find some basic striped tee's?

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 04:23 PM PDT

I'm just looking for some affordable basic striped tee's similar to the Guess X A$AP Rocky Collab. I just want it to fit normally not a boxy or Tall tee.

submitted by /u/Jayboy699
[link] [comments]

Street wear for bigger guys

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 07:45 PM PDT

What are some brands that seem to fit bigger guys? I'm 6'3 and can't find anything that doesn't feel to short

submitted by /u/Huuega
[link] [comments]

w2c Those cropped, cut off pants the guy on the left has?

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 12:32 PM PDT

Brand's Subreddits.

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 05:56 AM PDT

I think that most people don't even know that some brands have their own subreddits, so I made a list! I hope that some of the subs will get more active because many of them are dead right now.

These are some subreddits that I found, if you have something to add just comment it and I'll add it to the list!

Note: If you would like to see that one of the subreddits gets more active, don't just subscribe to it! Post fit pics, reviews, pick-ups, discussions, news and more if you want the community to grow!

submitted by /u/Coreleshion
[link] [comments]

Got this Bathing Ape jacket at a second hand store for $20

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 06:11 PM PDT

https://imgur.com/gallery/BskVb

I can't find this jacket on google anywhere. Anyone know more about it? What year it is from, how much it's worth, etc?

submitted by /u/ALT_F4iry
[link] [comments]

Streetwear brands for people who aren't rich?

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 05:05 AM PDT

No no, I am not poor, I just don't have enough money to be spending 100 euros on a tee. Any streetwear brands that are lit but aren't freaking expensive? Preferably in the Netherlands/EU. Thanks fellow hypebeasts

submitted by /u/tdv_previse
[link] [comments]

Websites/brands?

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 02:34 PM PDT

Looking for dope T-Shirts in the $30-50 price range... suggestions would be a huge help thanks

submitted by /u/Cdgcdgcdgcd
[link] [comments]

Anyone know some nice jeans for slim waists?

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 08:26 PM PDT

I'm 15 and like 5'6 5'7 and i have a relatively slim waist and it's almost impossible to find a pair that fit me. anyone know any nice jeans that i could probably get in a size less then a 28? thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/padraigthrows
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment