Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - August 27, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, August 28, 2017

Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - August 27, 2017 - Streetwear

Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - August 27, 2017 - Streetwear


Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - August 27, 2017

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Pop Shop Sunday!


If you're looking to add to your collection, clear out your closet, or offer something in trade, this is the thread to do it! As fair warning, we warn that you are dealing with strangers over the internet at your own risk, the moderation team nor reddit are liable for any shady dealings. Keep in mind, because we have this weekly thread for buying, selling, and trading, we will be removing any FS/FT posts made throughout the week. Post them up on Sundays.

Be smart, find ways to verify that users are who they say they are and have what they say they have.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Painted some shoes $20 sears shoes

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 11:38 AM PDT

[ART] Always Strive and Prosper

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 09:05 AM PDT

All condition gear

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 04:50 AM PDT

My Brand's Third Summer Collection

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 10:15 AM PDT

Favorite shot from my recent photoshoot

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 12:15 PM PDT

I'm confused about the "Ten" drop

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 08:14 PM PDT

as the titled suggest, I'm confused about how the "Ten" is dropping is it through nike or offwhite's website or Pop up shops etc...

Thank you in advance for answering my stupid question

submitted by /u/Jopocalypse_N0W
[link] [comments]

Best Streetwear IG accounts?

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 10:03 PM PDT

Haircut Inspo Needed

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 01:32 AM PDT

I am thinking about getting a new haircut. So it got me wondering, what are you guys rocking/what are your inspos?

submitted by /u/Yoepav
[link] [comments]

Thread for independent brands

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 06:31 PM PDT

Thought I'd make a place for those with their own brands to post links to their site

Preferably only if you have items for sale already, not for preorder.

submitted by /u/wagonkid
[link] [comments]

What bags you guys got?

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 02:23 PM PDT

I'm looking for a dope, small, over the shoulder bag to put a camera lens in and maybe my phone/keys, but also keeping an eye for bigger bags too. What do yall got or recommend?

submitted by /u/bootlegTrunks
[link] [comments]

Question about the balenciaga speed trainers

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 05:30 PM PDT

So I had just ordered a pair from this link: https://www.balenciaga.com/us/speed-shoes_cod11285645ef.html?tp=62535&utm_source=froogle_us&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=shopping_us

Now my question is: do they have a female version of this pair? When I searched it through google, the link that appeared on the top of the list said Men's Balenciaga speed trainer. However, when I clicked into it, it's listed under Women's shoes. Can someone verify? I may need to call and cancel the order now....

submitted by /u/onceuponadimee
[link] [comments]

Shoes

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 09:50 PM PDT

Okay so I've always had a pretty good eye for silhouettes and things like that, and I'm sort of still a newbie to streetwear but I have a pretty good idea of like what sort of shapes go together. The one thing I still am so clueless about though is SHOES. Like what are the rules?? I can look at pictures and decide "okay these sneakers look good with these pants" or "yikes this fit needs different shoes" but I can't figure out WHY or come up with my own combos that look good.

Give me your do's and dont's of footwear with different outfits yall. Like baggy vs. fitted pants and whether they go with high tops or low tops, what sort of pants to wear with boots, short vs. long vs. cropped pants, etc. Help me pls

submitted by /u/decentish
[link] [comments]

Streetwear + Amazon = ???

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 04:16 PM PDT

Anything that you can pick up on amazon in terms of branded gear/cool pickups?

For example I've been looking into chef pants, as I love the fit and designs you can find on some.

I got like £250+ on amazon so price is no issue :) (not being a jerk i just stacked my giftcards lol)

yes i know there are other posts like this, but wanted to see if there was anything new or recommendations etc, thx

submitted by /u/a4rons
[link] [comments]

Not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but how can I dress to the 80s/90s Vapourwave Aesthetic?

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 09:47 PM PDT

Whenever I try to search up inspo, it just gives me really cheesy vapourwave themed clothes, but is there anywhere people actually have adopted a 80s/90s vapourwave aesthetic?

submitted by /u/emaginutiv
[link] [comments]

Where can I get cheap clothes?

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 07:11 PM PDT

I tried zumiez, karma loop, etc. I need a few outfits for college on a budget of about $200

submitted by /u/firebendingbitch
[link] [comments]

Wearing the colour yellow

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 12:07 PM PDT

I recently picked up a CDG little black heart tee in olive yellow and can only really wear it with black jeans. What else could I wear yellow pieces with? Edit: https://imgur.com/a/ZHkZT

submitted by /u/seshlehem
[link] [comments]

French terry fabric and where can i get it cheap

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 01:07 AM PDT

hey i was wondering where i could get some nice quality french terry crewnecks/hoodies i have a kenzo paris crewneck and it's french terry and it feels amazing but i was wondering where i could buy another cheaper alternative ($50-100)

submitted by /u/jawkthehawk231
[link] [comments]

Black old skools or black cortez?

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 06:57 PM PDT

mans need a black pair of low tops. i like old skools but i see too many people wearing them, and im starting to really fuck w the cortez. thots?

submitted by /u/cumberger
[link] [comments]

Your Clubbing outfit

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 09:27 AM PDT

What do you usually wear when you clubbing?

submitted by /u/shitmcshitposterface
[link] [comments]

What are some brands/clothes that aren't too flamboyant?

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 04:22 PM PDT

I'm not looking for any of the crazy shit that some of you wear, what are some simple/cool brands?

submitted by /u/EC_74
[link] [comments]

So I'm moving from a small town in Maryland, to West LA in 2 weeks. What are some lowkey spots to check out for heat?

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 03:50 AM PDT

My Streetwear Back to School Essentials

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 02:24 PM PDT

What is the streetwear game like in Halifax NS

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 03:18 AM PDT

I might be moving there from Vancouver...

submitted by /u/-keitaro-
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment