WDYWT - August 04, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

WDYWT - August 04, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - August 04, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - August 04, 2017

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 05:13 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - August 04, 2017

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 05:13 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] Gangnam (Street) Style.

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 05:50 AM PDT

"Yeah bby I know techwear :)))" Starter Pack

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 04:27 PM PDT

Am I being a bit too extra?

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 10:42 PM PDT

6 months of hand-painting original artwork and refining designs since my last release. I'm finally ready to present the lookbook for "SLEEPY HILLTOP"

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 11:52 AM PDT

Saw This In a Museum Today

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 11:04 AM PDT

I got ripped off by this brand. It's called antiflowermovement, and I fucked w it heavy until I finally ordered something, and it never came in the mail. He claims to have sent it but I NEVER got any kind of tracking # or any emails stating he did. He said he'd send out a new pair, but he didnt.

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 11:24 PM PDT

A company stole $225 from me

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 06:44 PM PDT

Hey guys,

So I'm at a point where I don't know what to do anymore. Last fall I ordered two hoodies from Ev Bravado (MurderBravado) Hoodie 1 hoodie 1

Hoodie 2 hoodie 2

I knew it would take a bit for them to come as they are made to order. They arrived in early/mid December. In between that time there were some update emails.

update 1 update 2 update 3

When the package came I received the black hoodie and this

jacket

So I emailed him about it and he said that they never made the white hoodie so he sent that rather, with no update in the wait time. So we agreed that I'd return it for a $225 store credit which was what he white hoodie was worth. I returned the jacket and never heard a word. I've emailed him multiple times since only getting replied to here and there getting nowhere. I'm asking for any help as to how I can resolve this as I have had that money basically stolen from me. Unfortunately PayPal only covers up to 180 days and it has been long since. So I'm wondering if there's any way I can get some help as to getting the money back or if I'm shit outta luck. I'll have the emails between posted. Thanks in advance to any help.

receipt email 1 email 2 email 3 email 4 email 5

submitted by /u/coll4953
[link] [comments]

New Off-White x Nike prices aren't as bad as I thought

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 11:15 AM PDT

PALACE AUTUMN 2017

Posted: 04 Aug 2017 03:11 AM PDT

Rick Owens and Adidas Collab ending

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 06:49 PM PDT

r/Streetwear Snapchat inspo album pt. 1

Posted: 04 Aug 2017 12:30 AM PDT

Wanted to share this shot I took in the streets of NY

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 02:29 PM PDT

Supreme Is Heading On The Hype Train To Flavour Town Too (Jpreme)

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 07:11 PM PDT

should race determine your streetwear style?

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 04:03 PM PDT

every once and a while i see a fit where things contrast well with skin tone or even if something just looks better on a certain race- in my opinion i think asians and blacks can wear a lot more things than me but i don't know what do you guys think

submitted by /u/yunglexington
[link] [comments]

Do people like ASOS here? [UK]

Posted: 04 Aug 2017 01:16 AM PDT

I've just started getting into streetwear and thought the best place to start was my own wardrobe. My wardrobe is filled with Next, New look, ASOS, Top man and river island. Are any of those good companies of street wear?

submitted by /u/ProbablyDisagreeing
[link] [comments]

Low Quality Picture, Low Quality Life (DIY jacket!)

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 11:41 PM PDT

"Justin Bieber Launches Reworked Hanes T-Shirt Brand With His Stylist"

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 06:31 PM PDT

what shirt is this

Posted: 04 Aug 2017 02:30 AM PDT

Give me a tl;dr of your style of streetwear.

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 10:31 AM PDT

Mines instacore basically.

submitted by /u/ValenkasMan1
[link] [comments]

Hi guys, was converted to 501s a year ago and have been struggling to match then with sneakers. I find they are too wide for most New Balance, Reeboks and Nike, as a lot of these are quite moulded to the foot. Was wondering if anyone had any ideas on good matches for the 501s.

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 08:34 PM PDT

What are the best white shoes for around 100 bucks

Posted: 04 Aug 2017 03:04 AM PDT

Tyler. The Creator's Golf Wang shop has restocked Golf and Bee tees

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 07:15 AM PDT

What's your favorite T-Shirt you own?

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 10:37 AM PDT

Provide links for extra points, always been a fan of graphics, want to see what everyone else is into.

For me it's the supreme Swirl tee.

submitted by /u/Cringebaited
[link] [comments]

Fake Supreme stores in Italy probably going to close (finally)

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 04:56 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment