WDYWT - August 27, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2017

WDYWT - August 27, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - August 27, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - August 27, 2017

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 01:12 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Mod Fit battle!

Posted: 26 Aug 2017 10:39 PM PDT

It's late I know, the fight...

This was way better when it was done last year honestly but I tried my best.

Thank you all for voting!

The fight

The Judgement

submitted by /u/BigAssFashionSense
[link] [comments]

Got myself a new serge machine, the money I can save by sewing my own clothes.

Posted: 26 Aug 2017 03:17 PM PDT

Kendrick Lamar officially announces his partnership with Nike

Posted: 26 Aug 2017 09:10 PM PDT

Does anyone know the password to the travis scott online merch ?

Posted: 26 Aug 2017 12:42 PM PDT

People of Streetwear, what are your favorite "triple black" pair of shoes?

Posted: 26 Aug 2017 01:10 PM PDT

Looking for a pair and can't find much that actually look great

submitted by /u/ChildishZack
[link] [comments]

Painted the sleeves of a denim jacket (Original Artwork)

Posted: 26 Aug 2017 04:42 PM PDT

Your favourite/most versatile pair of all black or mostly black shoes?

Posted: 26 Aug 2017 10:05 PM PDT

I'm looking to pick up a pair of black shoes that can go with most fits and offer a nice look. I'm currently looking at these and I have a pair of beat up old skools that I'm going to move to full on skating shoes. Any other ideas?

submitted by /u/nice_vague_reference
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Inspired by my surroundings

Posted: 26 Aug 2017 01:30 PM PDT

Extremely low budget fits?

Posted: 26 Aug 2017 04:48 PM PDT

I'm on a real tight budget right now, but I'm moving into a new city/school and want to start of the year strong with some nice fits. I wear size S and b&w usually looks good on me. Does anyone have some good ideas?

submitted by /u/SarcasticSummoner
[link] [comments]

Washing hype items

Posted: 26 Aug 2017 03:13 PM PDT

How do you guys wash your supreme and vlone and bape.

I have a lot but have never washed any but as time goes on they're gunna need a wash how should I wash them and should I dry them.

Also most of my clothes are black is it possible to wash them and not have the color fade?

submitted by /u/lilstxn
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - August 27, 2017

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 01:12 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

What are some streetwear youtubers with regular fit style?

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 02:56 AM PDT

I know streetwear is mostly about oversized hoodies etc. but I'm looking for some inspiration with regular fit. Any help would be welcome.

submitted by /u/amphibios
[link] [comments]

UBs vs Y-3 Qasas

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 02:10 AM PDT

Looking to get a pair of "everyday" triple blacks. Nmds aren't comfortable to me so I'm deciding between ultra boosts and y-3 Qasa Elle laces; I could find the qasa highs anywhere in my size. Which one do you guys think is more comfortable? Which one has a better "lifespan"?

submitted by /u/isawme
[link] [comments]

Are usual Bape pieces limited ?

Posted: 26 Aug 2017 04:20 PM PDT

Hi boiiiis, hope you guys are having a great day

So, my dad is supposed to go to Tokyo, in like 2-3 weeks. So I asked him to buy me a shark hoodie (the classic one, green camo) Will he be able to just come in and buy it or is he supposed to come at a drop day?(beceause he doesn't have much time to waste u kno) Second question, I Saw that there's not only one bape in tokyo : if i'm right, there's one in Harajuku and one in Shibuya district

Which one do you recommend me ?

Thank you guys very very very much I'm a pure Bape noobie

submitted by /u/Betelgeuz
[link] [comments]

Balenciaga speed trainer

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 01:52 AM PDT

I wish wondering if someone have a real pair of real balenciaga speed trainers and know how much they weigh, trying to LC a pair

submitted by /u/Osse34
[link] [comments]

I bought the mustard yellow Golf Le Fleur x One Star Converse and I need help Styling them.

Posted: 26 Aug 2017 12:32 PM PDT

Cartoon Print Hoodie (Full-zip)?

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 03:12 AM PDT

Hi Folks - I need to pick a fly hoodie for the desert winter and could use some recommendations. I'd love something with just an all over print that looks like a pre-school classroom.

submitted by /u/shahinshahin
[link] [comments]

What's the name of this brand) (Pants in a music video)

Posted: 27 Aug 2017 03:04 AM PDT

Does anyone know the brand of Yung Chef's pants in this video: https://youtu.be/35es-h6xF-0?t=1m10s

He's the one with the black hoodie. Could it be Dickies?

submitted by /u/colonyy
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Styling ideas for baggier fitting track pants?

Posted: 26 Aug 2017 02:04 AM PDT

Any ideas for what to do to my jeans ?

Posted: 26 Aug 2017 12:51 PM PDT

Favourite polo shirts?

Posted: 26 Aug 2017 08:39 AM PDT

preferably cheap because I'm a broke boi

submitted by /u/dfgfdsgfdsgsdfg
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment