WDYWT - August 20, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

WDYWT - August 20, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - August 20, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - August 20, 2017

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 01:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - August 20, 2017

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 01:12 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Found an Air Max 1 at my local thrift store today

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 09:19 PM PDT

Ultraboost 3.0 Multi-color hypebeast lacing

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 08:58 PM PDT

Foot Locker shares plunge 28% as brands like Nike and Adidas go direct-to-consumer

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 04:35 AM PDT

[WDYWT] i have a new found love for graffiti

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 08:13 PM PDT

Found some MM GATs for 6 dollars at thrift. They're size 6 tho, so I can't wear them

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 02:32 PM PDT

I think I'm the only one who shares the same hanger with my pup haha

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 11:34 AM PDT

[WDYWT] a friend of mine who doesn't use reddit

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 12:03 AM PDT

Anyone know where I can find this hoodie in this color? I live in nor cal

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 02:27 PM PDT

Spent six hours driving to get to the Adidas employee store in Portland.

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 11:26 PM PDT

Upcoming FW17 Supreme Sweatshirt

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 12:21 AM PDT

Restarting my Wardobe

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 09:40 PM PDT

I'm starting to get more into streetwear and i'm purging my old clothes soon and i was going to make a basic list of items i need to have. the list in the sidebar was way too many clothes for me and was also not really in my style. the style i'm going for is somewhat skater/broke hypebeast aka the rest of this sub. so if you could give me a list of the basic items i need in my wardrobe that would be awesome. also small budget but i already have some basic pieces

submitted by /u/suziegoatboy
[link] [comments]

Cav Empt feels both classic and original

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 09:58 AM PDT

Etiquette at Fairfax Supreme Store?

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 03:23 PM PDT

Hello,

I will be traveling to LA soon and I wish to do pick up some Supreme. However, I have heard that there are some kind of "rules" or "etiquette" required in-store such as "not touching the clothes on display" and "don't ask staff specific questions", and as a foreigner, I am quite unaware of this. So if anyone could explain to me how things work in a Supreme store, that would be much appreciated.

Furthermore, I just wanted to clarify if it is actually true that you can't buy supreme products on days which aren't drop days?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/tasteless-et
[link] [comments]

Where do you guys get your pants from?

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 11:04 AM PDT

Annual Moderator fit battle August 26th!

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 12:28 PM PDT

It's been a whole year since the last fit battle. Since then we've had plenty of changes in staff and a lot of us aren't that interactive with the community. So you might not know some of us but we're definitely here.

One week from today on Saturday August 26th the mods are gonna battle it out. Y'all showed mad love last year so let's see if we can do it again.

Last year's winner was /u/Rodmund. Behind him was the one and only Toby and the cutest mod ever /u/bbcboi.

One round so I expect everyone to bring the heat!

PS: If you're looking for the simple questions thread it still exists here

submitted by /u/BigAssFashionSense
[link] [comments]

Biggest Hypebeast at Supreme London

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 03:08 AM PDT

Three Tee Challenge...

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 01:22 PM PDT

A giant meteor strikes the earth and destroys all but 3 of your favorite t-shirts.

Which tees would you chose to save?

The goal is for the shirts to be both stylish and versatile as you only get 3 to make as many fits as you can.

Rules: Tee must cost $100 or less No insulting anyone's choices You don't have to own the Tees Links Encouraged

WINNER RECEIVES 10 CLOUT TOKENS

submitted by /u/PremierInferior
[link] [comments]

What do you guys feel about tactical vests in streetwear?

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 02:09 AM PDT

What are some nice looking sneakers I could walk around in comfortably?

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 06:36 PM PDT

Going to college very soon and will be doing A LOT of walking. My campus is on a hill so I will have to go up and down that. My old skools arent great for a lot of walking.

submitted by /u/iLikeCS
[link] [comments]

��️ricks

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 02:05 AM PDT

thrifted this dope "Gripen" (swedish military jet) embroidered jacket, thoughts?

Posted: 20 Aug 2017 02:04 AM PDT

When is the Revenge Drop on 8/20/16

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 09:12 PM PDT

I would like to know

submitted by /u/ChubRolls
[link] [comments]

Midnight Rave

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 08:45 PM PDT

Did anyone else have problems with the Midnight Rave drop at 12:00 am today? After loading into the site it was all sold out so I was wondering if anyone even copped.

submitted by /u/SUNBRN
[link] [comments]

Hi Fi Fnk Quality (Korean Brand)

Posted: 19 Aug 2017 07:10 PM PDT

Hey guys, has anyone ever ordered from this website? Their designs and cuts look dope, and they are very cheap. I'm considering to get some outerwear from them but I think the catch is that the quality is shit, so I'd like to hear your thoughts on this, if you ever bought from them.

What's the quality like?

btw yes I'm sized like an asian so I'll get the same fit as the models, but it seems too good to be true (quality-wise).

submitted by /u/Fizzoeji
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment