WDYWT - August 18, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

WDYWT - August 18, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - August 18, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - August 18, 2017

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 05:13 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Techstormtrooper, not Techninja

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 08:46 AM PDT

[Discussion] DIY'd these pants! Feedback appreciated!

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 05:12 PM PDT

Found some Popeye fashion magazines at my local manga shop

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 03:22 PM PDT

working on look book part 1

Posted: 18 Aug 2017 12:58 AM PDT

Detail pics of the Off-White Jordan 1s

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 09:57 PM PDT

Can someone help me find this shirt somewhere? I tried reverse image searching everywhere, the only place I can find it is Etsy and it's 20 plus £16 shipping, hoping to find it somewhere else a little cheaper

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 04:01 PM PDT

Which one?

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 09:16 AM PDT

Female Fashion Inspo

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 08:15 PM PDT

I'm a girl and I need some inspo for unique, casual, or just any type of outfit that's "stylish"

submitted by /u/dashingthroughgrass
[link] [comments]

Would love design feedback on this shirt my friend and I made after the recent events that have been happening around the world

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 11:55 AM PDT

Nid De Guepes Sucks

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 02:56 PM PDT

N.D.G studio was my worst choice ever.

They are almost scammers. I ordered 2 of tee shirts and 1 cap, then they missed out one of my tee shirts worth $75. I emailed their customer service, but they never reply. It has been about a month. Besides, shipping is freaking slow. I ordered new T shirts for summer, but by the time it has been delivered without $75 worth T shits, summer had been gone already. I don't know how the fucking order confirming process takes more than 10 days!
If you wanna test your patience, give it a shot.

submitted by /u/shubbell
[link] [comments]

Ways To Wear: Black Derby Shoes

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 02:37 PM PDT

YEEZY Season 5 'Calabasas' Collection

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 09:07 AM PDT

Did i just get sold fake Supreme?

Posted: 18 Aug 2017 01:25 AM PDT

Finding Fabrics for Streetwear.

Posted: 18 Aug 2017 12:50 AM PDT

Hey, I'm in the fashion industry looking to step onto the streetwear scene. I have a whole bunch of sick graphic designs waiting in queue.

I don't want to just purchase clothing from manufacturers. Instead I want to start from scratch, and purchase some fabrics. I'm hoping someone on this sub reddit can help shed some light on this topic and provide me with some feedback.

I want to purchase some high quality unique fabrics and take my clothing designs to someone who can turn the fabrics into sweater/jackets/hoodies.

Has anyone gone through a process similar to this who can share their experience. (manufacturing, design, cost etc)

Cheers

submitted by /u/Sandman604
[link] [comments]

Anyone want something illustrated?

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 05:24 PM PDT

I'm just really bored and i mess around with illustrator and photoshop alot so i just thought someone would want their fit or anything else illustrated. hmu if you do

submitted by /u/yousifbinyasir
[link] [comments]

First Supreme

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 11:37 PM PDT

in japan right now and came across this set of magazines at the local book store

Posted: 18 Aug 2017 03:56 AM PDT

Best jumper ever made?

Posted: 18 Aug 2017 03:40 AM PDT

Someone dm me the new password for the travis scott shop pls!

Posted: 18 Aug 2017 03:33 AM PDT

What's in style for this fall/winter?

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 01:55 PM PDT

In preparation for the months before fall, what types of clothes are in style now for winter wear? Looking for recommendations on the types of clothes, not necessarily brands. (hoodies/crew necks not supreme/off white)

submitted by /u/oreo_eater_lover
[link] [comments]

What posters, paintings, or wall art do you use in your rooms/apartments?

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 11:36 PM PDT

Been working on decorating my new apartment and I wanted to see what some of y'all had come up with

submitted by /u/sirwestonlaw
[link] [comments]

Anyone interested in joining an Instagram engagement group? Drop me a dm

Posted: 17 Aug 2017 02:53 PM PDT

Best fashion/design magazines?

Posted: 18 Aug 2017 01:54 AM PDT

That recent post on Popeye got me curious

submitted by /u/Iraydren
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment