WDYWT - August 28, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

WDYWT - August 28, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - August 28, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - August 28, 2017

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 05:17 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - August 28, 2017

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 05:17 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Thrifted techwear fit

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 10:17 AM PDT

[WDYWT] "trick or treat"

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 06:57 PM PDT

My personal inspo, mostly dark, cyberpunk-ish, metal stuff.

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 08:11 AM PDT

yeezy season 5 now available

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 06:31 AM PDT

Hello Family, I am happy to police the Nikecraft Mars Yard 2.0 by Tom Sachs. Here it is in full action in its natural habitat.

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 01:04 PM PDT

Gus Dapperton

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 05:32 PM PDT

THOUGHTS??? (DIY Graphic Tee)

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 10:34 PM PDT

techwear? menswear? ��

Posted: 29 Aug 2017 01:28 AM PDT

North Face box logo sweater that's made in Japan.

Posted: 29 Aug 2017 12:28 AM PDT

Took a Picture of My Buddy's Fit!

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 06:40 PM PDT

What kind of Nikes are these?

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 04:54 PM PDT

Jerry still hating on MNML

Posted: 29 Aug 2017 02:28 AM PDT

What the hell can I rock with this?

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 09:27 PM PDT

Who would be interested in a seasonal Streetwear/Lifestyle zine?

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 09:27 AM PDT

Hello everyone! I'm a newly graduated graphic designer and lately I've been thinking of starting a magazine for streetwear. However, magazines take up a lot of time and money and I have a full time job and not much funding at the moment so starting a zine was the next best thing. The zine would have submitted outfit photos from here and maybe users form other subs such as /r/japanesestreetwear and would fit the season it comes out for. It would also include short quotes and articles from the community and hopefully even from creators of brands. It would be fun to do but I would love to get some feedback on the idea first before starting and reaching out to people.

submitted by /u/enderman96
[link] [comments]

“Ape Sounds”: The Pet Project of the Bape Founder, Nigo

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 11:16 PM PDT

Any more info on the arizona slip ons? (this is the official arizona beveraage company website.)

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 08:13 PM PDT

These are Adidas Neo VS Advantage for women. I'm a guy and I'm wondering if these would look okay on men, since it's only the colorway that puts this shoe in the women's department?? Any ideas or suggestions would help

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 12:50 PM PDT

Does anyone know anything about this hoodie?

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 08:46 PM PDT

Anyone who knows where I can cop this colorway of the Bape full zip? Worn by Towkio in his music video for Clean Up

Posted: 29 Aug 2017 02:37 AM PDT

Best air max 90's?

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 09:25 AM PDT

Looking for opinions on what the best colorway is for them. (Looking to pick up a pair)

submitted by /u/lb2k1
[link] [comments]

What's going on with Supreme's order system?

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 02:17 PM PDT

[EDIT] I just got the shipping mail! I also got charged so I'll be fine. Thanks for all your replies guys!

[DISCLAIMER] I cant post on the r/supremeclothing sub, so I thought this was the most relatable subreddit besides r/supremeclothing! If you know better places to ask this I'd happily hear them!

Hey guys,

Last drop I bought the red taped seam jacket in size medium. A few minutes later I got the confirmation mail. I check my PayPal and my money was on "pending" which it always is after I bought something from Sup. So I was happy that I got the jacket.

However, when I checked my PayPal this morning, my transaction's status wasn't "Pending" anymore, and the money went back to my account.

I did research and saw that people had te same issue, where they got refunded, the item got delivered after, and they got charged after all.

I tried calling Supreme but there is not a single way to directly contact them. I sent a mail, but I still don't have a reply, even though I sent it like 12 hours ago.

I still haven't gotten the shipping confirmation, and I'm really worried that I took the L.

Are there people out here that might have or had the same problem? And if so, what did you do and did the item came in?

Thank you guys!

Greets,

Daan

submitted by /u/daanisrael
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Shoulder bags

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 12:13 PM PDT

Im looking for a nice shoulder bag I can get for maybe under 60 . What do you guys wear ?

submitted by /u/jeremxh
[link] [comments]

Thrift store find, I want to do something with this shirt but not sure what any ideas?

Posted: 28 Aug 2017 08:47 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment