Inspired by this sub, I tried my hand at sewing. My fingers hurt. - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Inspired by this sub, I tried my hand at sewing. My fingers hurt. - Streetwear

Inspired by this sub, I tried my hand at sewing. My fingers hurt. - Streetwear


Inspired by this sub, I tried my hand at sewing. My fingers hurt.

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 05:36 PM PST

[wdywt] raf, rick, balenciaga

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 06:50 AM PST

Our prayers have been answered

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 09:29 AM PST

Jonah Hill Inspo

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 01:54 PM PST

[WDYWT] like and sunscreen

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 01:52 PM PST

* BLOCKS YOUR PATH *

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 04:43 AM PST

[WDYWT] PLAYED A LOT OF DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THIS WEEKEND WHILE I WAS SICK

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 07:53 AM PST

Off-White™ x Ikea Collaboration Rug

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 05:38 PM PST

Supreme SS18 Teaser

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 07:00 AM PST

The outfits from Justin Timberlake’s halftime show

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 08:01 AM PST

[wdywt] full ri- wait

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 02:43 AM PST

To the oldschool fellas

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 11:39 AM PST

Today seemed like a sow day so let's talk about streetwear, specifically I would like to ask people grown up in the 90's and early 00's how was the streetwear scene back then and what was streetwear really?

I'm hearing about people having so many different styles and everyone just trying to outflex each others and rad skaters hanging outside Supreme stores and employees that represented the background of their stores and cool collabs and how online copping has ruined the feeling of waking up early af just to cop that one item.

That's how cool it really used to be or is it just nostalgie?

feels like story time

submitted by /u/bvdintentions
[link] [comments]

Half-Tucking shirts

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 06:26 PM PST

Thoughts on half-tucking shirts? I have no idea how people pull it off when it only looks good in the front.

Ex - https://youtu.be/lTv52wNT7KA?t=47s

https://imgur.com/KVUkhpE

submitted by /u/tnejgpr
[link] [comments]

The adidas Futurecraft 4D is releasing again

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 07:37 AM PST

New SSENSE article on @dietprada

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 02:45 PM PST

Alpha Industries SS18

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 05:50 PM PST

This Tokyo Atelier's Sole-Swapped Sneakers Are Works of Art

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 06:45 AM PST

Puma x _______ ?

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 01:39 PM PST

What brand would you like to see Puma collaborate with?

submitted by /u/WellBehavedUser
[link] [comments]

Meet Fashion's First Computer-Generated Influencer

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 06:07 AM PST

(COMPARISON) American Giant hoodie vs Reigning Champ hoodie

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 05:27 AM PST

I've been looking at replacements for my two old black and grey HM hoodies. As they are among my two most worn pieces of clothing, i decided I could afford to spring for something that i'd feel better wearing almost every day.

After browsing several general guides and skimming through comments on some of the countless posts about hoodies here, I settled on these two brands.

I couldn't really find a lot of info talking about how these two hoodies go up against each other, but i was still seeing alot of discussion about the two independently. I decided i'd just go for a grey RC hoodie and a black AG hoodie.

I will preface this short review with saying that none of the hoodies have been washed, but I can imagine that they both will fare similarly considering that they are both 100% cotton construction.

FIT: The AG is said to be boxy in fit, but i wouldn't really say this is the case. It's definitely baggier than the RC (both are L), but I wouldn't necessarily say boxier. It still feels flattering to wear, just not as slim as the RC. I can't post fit pics now, but I can provide if requested.

COMFORT/WARMTH: the cotton fleece of the AG feels nicer than the french terry on the RC. This being said, i've always taken more of a liking to fleece than french terry, being from the northern hemisphere and all (Norway). YMMV. Yes, the AG is warmer than the RC. The exterior of RC is softer than the AG, but as a consequence the AG feels more substantial and "rugged" than the RC.

HOODS: The hoods are similar in thickness. The reigning champ is just big enough to fit my massive head while the AG is still real generous in space. the RC has a very nice texture on the inside of the hood though, so i'd say it edges out over the AG here.

The AG would honestly be my favorite hoodie ever if it wasn't for one (somewhat minor) thing: The wristcuffs are hella wide. like i've-worn-these-with-the-cuffs-up-by-my-elbows-for-3-days-straight wide (without actually ever having dragged the cuffs up). Not sure if there's an easy way to shrink or not though. Definitely give me a comment if you have any tips!

If there's anything else you're curious about, leave a comment!

submitted by /u/ItsNeebs
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment