WDYWT - February 13, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

WDYWT - February 13, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - February 13, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - February 13, 2018

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:10 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] The best striped shirt? Breton. Hands down. Don’t @ me.

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 02:45 PM PST

[WDYWT] Valentine’s day with Raf Simons ❤️

Posted: 14 Feb 2018 12:01 AM PST

[WDYWT] He boot too tech for he gotdamn fit

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:34 PM PST

[inspo] sold this one to a member of 808 mafia

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 10:28 PM PST

[WDYWT] Automod did not enjoy my dirty JP Americana feet touching these hallowed grounds

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 10:31 AM PST

[WDYWT] Let's Go On a Journey

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 07:38 AM PST

[WDYWT] Wheaties

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 09:07 AM PST

[ART] Recent Illustration I did for a fashion mag. (X-post r/sneakers)

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 04:01 PM PST

https://imgur.com/a/MixJR

Thanks for viewin yo

Also for the interested I started a new insta here: https://www.instagram.com/spencerillustrates/

submitted by /u/brooklondon
[link] [comments]

R̨̔̀͑͌̍͢͟ ̶̶̷̠̪̺̳͚͖͕̘ͥͦ͂ͦ̊́͜͢͞È͓̻̩͕͆ͧ̈̓͐ͥ͘͞ ̴̧̘̭̏ͣ̋̉̔́͠S̳̻̊ ̧̫͚͔̬͙͗͊̀͗̃ͧͨ͢͏P̧̯̳̮͇͓ͥ̌̈́̓̃̾͘ ̨̧̛̤͕̃̌͠͠Ȩ̵͇̘̮͕̓ͫͣ̈̊̕͞ ̻̞̯̳̮̠̖̲C͈̹͖̳̗͈ͥ̓ͮ͑̇̏̈͗ ̳̦̖T̴̸̛̪̺̘̩̰͚͒̓̌̀̑́͢͜͝ͅ

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 07:05 AM PST

How to cop Military/Distressed/Techwear starter pack cheap

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:01 PM PST

Want to start working towards a techwear kind of look, but cheap techwear is kind of an oxymoron. I'd like to start working on basic layers that i can add to so i've got something that'll work with techwear gear once I've saved more. That kind of future dystopic look is what im after. Military surplus is a shout and i've had a look in that region and found some things, cargos aren't too bad to find on a budget.

Be interested to know if anyone has repurposed old items with spray paint or dye, ive got old stuff which is just the wrong pallet or doesn't really have that graininess.

Apologies for the waffle, minimum word count and that. Much Appreciated.

submitted by /u/kiunthmo
[link] [comments]

The Number 1 athletic shoe of 2017 in terms of sales was the Nike Tanjun, a shoe almost nobody has heard of.

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:24 AM PST

So NPD released the top 10 best selling athletic sneaker of 2017, and lo and behold, it was the Nike Tanjun. For those who don't know or haven't seen the shoe, it's basically like a Roshe Run with a different sole. But, the shoe is sold in places like Rack Room shoes and maybe even Marshalls. It's basically a "Mom shoe" (Not trying to start a new trend. But the facts are, that the shoe assisted in a 5 percent sales increase for the women's athletic market). Since I started writing about sneakers back in College, I've never seen a shoe fly under the radar so well and still be number one.

Also, this list proves what most of us on this subreddit knew: "Dad Shoes" are in.

The rest of the list is here (Shameless plug): http://solepost.com/top-10-best-selling-athletic-shoes-2017/.

But, for the most part, I wanted to talk about the Tanjun. First of all, how do you guy's feel about the Tanjun? Second, is it ironic that the shoe that was number one was a shoe almost nobody talked about? Lastly, do we look at this trend as a lack of direction for the sneaker market, or as a trend towards a general acceptance of all shoes?

Other things I found interesting of Note:

  • The Nike Revolution 3, another "Mom Shoe" was number 3 on the list
  • Skechers was the 4th best selling sport footwear brand last year
  • UGGs (which is included because of outdoor wear such as boots), made it in as number 9.
submitted by /u/SP429
[link] [comments]

DMV Streetwear Shoots/Meetups?

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:29 PM PST

Hey guys, I'm based in Leesburg VA and wanted to reach out if anyone in the area wanted to shoot some dope fit pics. Would anyone be interested in a potential meetup/shoot? I can drive around, but if anyone is interested definitely shoot me a private message. I've been trying to practice my photography skills and would think shooting for people/having pics taken of my fits would be a huge win. I feel like another DMV Streetwear meetup would be extremely fun to do, as very few to no people in my area are interested in fashion. It would be nice to meet other fashion heads and chop it up while we take cool pics. If anyone in the DMV area is down send me a private message as soon as possible so we can arrange something. I look forward to hopefully hearing some replies. Thanks so much fam!

submitted by /u/sison90
[link] [comments]

Carrot fit jeans?

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 09:44 AM PST

For pretty much all of my teenage years and early adult life I've worn skinny jeans. My wardrobe as far as jeans go are generally skinny jeans from H&M, and I have a few pairs from Represent that I purchased during end of the year clearance sales. Recently however, my body has undergone a lot of changes, I've gained a lot more muscle as well as a lot more fat. My beloved skinny jeans are getting a bit too tight for my girthy legs. I really like the look of skinny jeans but frankly they're getting to be just a bit to tight around my junk and inner thighs.

What I think would be ideal for my stocky body type is a pair of jeans that are loose around the thighs/crotch but taper at the calve. Any one know where I could find a pair of jeans that are loose around the crotch but have skinny lower legs? I think they're called carrot leg jeans or something. Something with a distressed/faded look would be preferred. In the past I've bought relaxed fit jeans and had the legs tapered. This method works but it's tedious.

submitted by /u/ZackAttack941
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - February 13, 2018

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:10 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment