WDYWT - February 24, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2018

WDYWT - February 24, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - February 24, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - February 24, 2018

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 08:10 PM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] in the pink (it's not a filter ��)

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:32 AM PST

[WDYWT] He Died Months Ago and Not a Single Word Was Said

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 04:01 PM PST

[WDYWT] INDIGO

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 08:12 AM PST

[WDYWT] CAV EMPT ✕ MONSTER ENERGY

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:49 AM PST

[ART] 1/1 Cut and Sew Parka. Graphics inspired by the recent flood in my city.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 01:35 PM PST

My Brands First Spring Collection Drop | Mindful Sins

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:18 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] Is pinrolling with chelseas a bad move or is it fine?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 02:21 AM PST

I almost never really see people pinrolling like that https://imgur.com/1HGmBkQ but I just got a pair and I really like how it looks, it really shows the shape of the boot well and gives it a more sleek look.

https://imgur.com/a/gpbDy in this album rarely anyone is rolling their jeans up and if they are then they are still standing on top of the boots. Is there something about showing socks that is considered weird or is just an old classic tradition thing to wear them like that, jeans stacked on top. I really want to wear them like I showed in my picrture but also feel like people might think I do not know what I'm doing. How are you all wearing your chelseas?

submitted by /u/Remedyy
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Last night's launch of the Adidas X Neighborhood collection in Dublin, Ireland

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 01:05 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] Engagement groups for streetwear

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 01:56 PM PST

Hello everyone. I know that there are two posts already about engagement groups but one is super old and another one the OP seemed inactive :( so I decided to create a new one!

For those who don't know, engagement groups for Instagram is a group where people follow each other and support each other's post by commenting and liking on their posts whenever the group members request for one. A google search might give you a better idea about it too.

So I thought it'd be a good way for people in the subreddit to share their posts for more publicity to help each other grow, and learn more about streetwear through each other's fits!

If you're interested leave me your insta accounts and I'll follow you and add to the group :)

submitted by /u/davidinthepark
[link] [comments]

[ART] made this way before velvet was a thing

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 01:12 AM PST

30day Techwear Design Challenge - 10-Days In Review Part 2 [ART]

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 05:04 AM PST

30-day DIY Techwear Design Challenge - Day20 - 10-Days In Review Part 2
.
It's presently 4:51am... and I've spent the whole day today putting together lighting and a makeshift photo studio in my little sewing shop, taking photos with a couple friends, and editing... so much editing. With all the attention this project has been getting I thought I'd step up my photographs to pay respect to all the wonderful people who've supported my progress these last 20-days.
.
Todays post is a photo gallery only, no captions. I'm going to let the photos do the talking this time.
.
Check out the gallery here
.
I struggle for words to express my overwhelming sense of gratitude towards everyone whose been following this 30-day challenge so far. I never would have made it this far without the community to pull me along! Thank you everyone!
.
10-more days to go until I'm in clear! Tune in tomorrow for day 21! :)
.
Previous days results are linked below:
day-00-announcement
day-01-slingpack
day-02-organizer pouches
day-03-minimessenger
day-04-modular duffle
day-05-modular notebook
day-06-shoulder rig
day-07-no-waste backpack
day-08-ballistic backpack
day-09-casual shoulder rig
day-10-holster pouches
10-days-in-review gallery - part 1
day-11-baselayer top
day-12-longsleeve shirt
day-13-shell pack
day-14-chest rig
day-15-weatherproof tech pant pt1
day-16-weatherproof tech pant pt2
day-17-hybrid poncho
day-18-tech toques + pants v2
day-19-undercoverisnt messenger
10-days-in-review gallery - part 2
.
-end-

submitted by /u/techwear-intern
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment