WDYWT - February 03, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2018

WDYWT - February 03, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - February 03, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - February 03, 2018

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 08:09 PM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - February 03, 2018

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 08:09 PM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

a techwear style guide for the uninitiated [effort, long]

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 10:48 PM PST

[WDYWT] Cheesecake

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 11:47 AM PST

[wdywt] headed to the grocery store

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 05:04 AM PST

[wdywt] new format new me

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 12:13 AM PST

I think we take for granted some of Leo’s fits

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 10:51 PM PST

WIWT: Parking Garage Garms

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 07:39 AM PST

Adidas Dame Dolla shoes dropping next week

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 04:20 PM PST

More Desert Rat Yeezys coming this summer

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 12:52 PM PST

Street Fashion Art Collaboration

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 02:46 AM PST

10 of A$AP Rocky's Most Fashion Killa Fits | Highsnobiety Style

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 09:50 AM PST

[NEWS] FOX 11 investigates: L.A. retailer accused of selling counterfeit brand name merchandise - Story

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 11:11 AM PST

Virgil Abloh On Streetwear as an Art Movement

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 10:50 AM PST

[discussion] ronin drop

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 09:02 AM PST

what did y'all cop? i got a w on olive rib panel hoodie in M :)

submitted by /u/Banana4142
[link] [comments]

BAPE drop 2/3: BAPE x STAMPD, 1st Camo sweats, 3M Shark jacket & MA-1

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 04:38 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] Streetwear engagement group.

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 04:12 PM PST

I am looking to start a streetwear engagement group on Instagram. For those who don't know an engagement group allows members to support each other's posts and accounts by following, liking and commenting through sharing posts in a group chat. Please could anyone interested leave their @ below and I will gladly add you! :))

submitted by /u/callummmay
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Need Dressing Tips

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 12:17 PM PST

Hi,

I need some styling tips. I used to know how to dress well, as I used to club and go out a lot, but for the last year or so, I've cut down so much that I forgot how to dress nicely... I've been wearing Adidas soccer pants, vans and basic tees for so long now.

So, I have a bunch of Disquared2 jeans, decent amount of designer tees, SLP hoodie, OldSkool low Vans, Plain Gucci Aces and plain black Christian Louboutin shoes. Yes, I realize all the things I have are a little too tacky, but I'm looking to purchase some more things.

I recall that I used to wear nice shoes (my Gucci or Loub) with any one of my DQ jeans and a basic, plain tee. I don't like having my entire fit do the talking. Typically, I like my shoes being some what of an eye-catcher, though I really don't like wearing loud pieces of clothing. Now, I know Chelsea boots have been in, but I don't really like them. I like wearing sneakers for most of my outfits. Moreover, I'm looking to purchase a good amount of plain tees, long sleeves and turtle necks to wear. I also purchased a really nice cardigan to layer over my clothing. Does anyone have any tips? I need help with specifically shoes and tops. My pants I feel as though are good enough. I have about 10 DQ2 jeans, so I keep the various styles in rotation. Any tips, advice and/or someone who already dresses sort of how I would like to, please post up your WDYW.

I've been browsing ASOS for some nice plain tops, as I don't want to be wearing all designer. I fine that look to be quite tacky. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/needyourheeelp
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment