WDYWT - May 08, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

WDYWT - May 08, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - May 08, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - May 08, 2018

Posted: 08 May 2018 09:11 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Yo, it's Danny, Shaq and Elias from PAQ. Ask us anything!

Posted: 08 May 2018 08:03 AM PDT

Hi Reddit. We're PAQ, a men's streetwear show based in London. We do fashion-related challenges and drop episodes every single Thursday. We started just over a year ago and hit 200k subs on Youtube yesterday. Check out some of our videos here: https://youtu.be/R-ial5UrLtY?list=PLtqawQiwaLpOsUNCGstBAakRmgfH0DJdO

We're basically 4 friends that wanted to create content around streetwear that we would want to watch ourselves. We're all about celebrating a huge range of styles and forms of self expression through clothes - we all have very different individual styles between us and every episode we explore a different area of fashion.

For this reason we decided to partner with Highsnobiety on the Best Dressed Youtuber Awards 2018 (BDYs). There are so many creators with so many different styles out there, we wanted to draw attention to the amazing streetwear community on Youtube; to showcase big and small creators, and to give people at home a chance to vote on their favourites. It's all love at the end of the day though, we just think it's sick to see people doing their own thing. Check the BDYs out here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtqawQiwaLpP2tG8vBFxItFCOFKPBtDmz

Proof here: https://i.imgur.com/lGYTNNj.jpg

UPDATE

Thanks so much guys, this has been really fun. Sorry we couldn't answer all the questions, we really appreciate all your comments and support. We're off to celebrate Dex's birthday, much love

submitted by /u/paq_official
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] Name five of his bands

Posted: 08 May 2018 11:47 AM PDT

[ART] My Hero Academia: Dabi + Fit

Posted: 08 May 2018 12:01 PM PDT

[Inspo] Best Dressed Men for Met Gala 2018

Posted: 08 May 2018 08:57 AM PDT

[Discussion] How to style: Windbreakers

Posted: 08 May 2018 11:33 AM PDT

[Discussion] Michelin x Vans

Posted: 08 May 2018 01:26 PM PDT

The fire

The new Michelin x Vans collaboration is designed to encourage teens to take simple preventative steps that make their tires safe. To get your hands on a pair of the limited-edition shoes, get out a penny and a pressure gauge and prove your Street Tread by sharing a pic that shows you know how to maintain your tires.

It's kind of reminiscent of the IKEA trend from a while back, only with more meme value and less DIY, so it's more my thing.

I'd also like to say that I'm low-key feeling these shoes in a self-loathing way; gonna try my hardest to cop them and I hope someone whitelisted does too. Gonna need to break up the Rick, Cons, and meme-less Vans somehow.

Because I need to encourage discussion, how would we feel if more brands started going for the meme? Personally, I'm more than ready for the Balenciaga x Spongebob collab but that's just me.

mods please don't remove please

submitted by /u/Anobeen
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Achieving a futuristic look

Posted: 08 May 2018 09:19 AM PDT

My style has always been boring and I've never put any thought into it but I want to change that. Usually I either wear henleys with slim straight jeans and some old adidas sneakers or zip up hoodies over superhero graphic tees with tapered joggers and adidas superstars. It looks so plain and lazy. I want to improve my style and try something different. Cyberpunk stuff and things related to the future really appeal to me. I don't think I can afford techwear stuff, but that doesn't mean I can't still try to pull off a futuristic aesthetic lol. I've put photos into this inspo album over the past couple of days and I feel like this stuff really fits the look I want to go for. But I don't know anything about brands so I'm not sure what I need to buy in order to look like this. Can someone recommend me some basic stuff to start off with to help me reach my goal? I'd also appreciate some advice on how to improve my style more over time. Here's the album:

https://imgur.com/a/Kn39GWK

submitted by /u/TheSpiderKing
[link] [comments]

[Review] My top fashion tips for tall women made easy - Colourworx

Posted: 09 May 2018 02:04 AM PDT

[REVIEW] Spring / Summer 2018 review and on body + LINKS |Other UK, FOG, Pleasures & more|

Posted: 08 May 2018 02:51 PM PDT

[NEWS] MFA ANNOUNCEMENT: WAYWT Theme/Challenge [Thursday, 5/17/18] - No Spoilers

Posted: 08 May 2018 10:55 AM PDT

Simple Questions and General Discussion - May 08, 2018

Posted: 08 May 2018 09:11 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] SUPREME X FOXMOTO IS STUPID FIRE PROVE ME WRONG

Posted: 08 May 2018 06:08 PM PDT

This week's supreme drop is about to be utterly ridiculous. I love everything part of this supreme x foxmoto collab. From the colorways, to the branding, to the accessories, to even the adds. I feel like this is a long time coming and the whole motocross look is going to start coming in bigtime, especially the Moto pants. How do you think this collab stacks against the racing motorcycle themed drop? Is this one better executed? I'm definitely leaning more towards be this drop since every piece in my eyes is worth owning. All I know is that resell is gonna be crazy this week as it should be. I'm super excited, but what about you guys? Do you agree that this drop is stupid fire or just eh or trash?

submitted by /u/liadesignsco
[link] [comments]

[ART] Cangiante 1st Narrative: BLACKOUT

Posted: 08 May 2018 11:30 AM PDT

https://imgur.com/a/h8ACT2z

It's quite a lot of work to finish these looks with most items designed/made in-house by us. From design to crafting there are only 2 people. And we're already working on our next project Le Campus.

I began this with an exotic python jacket in mind, met few great friends, and then we formed a group. As we grew, we made our solid bond and members, who are mostly passionate about fashion, design, and crafting. That's how Unichi has become Cangiante, a fashion umbrella to house all our thought and vision. I'm not sure where this will lead but we've received positive interest from buyers and past audience. I shared this here in hope to gain more feedback so any would be appreciated!!!

submitted by /u/NGOStudio
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] My humble opinion of top 10 GR summer sneakers

Posted: 08 May 2018 10:21 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment