WDYWT - May 18, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, May 18, 2018

WDYWT - May 18, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - May 18, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - May 18, 2018

Posted: 17 May 2018 05:15 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - May 18, 2018

Posted: 17 May 2018 05:15 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] middle school art teacher wear

Posted: 17 May 2018 01:37 PM PDT

[ART] This is the taste of a liar! Hand painted by sister

Posted: 17 May 2018 06:14 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Ronin

Posted: 17 May 2018 10:45 AM PDT

[Discussion] New GOLF le fleur colorways coming May 31

Posted: 17 May 2018 07:04 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Gully Guy Leo set us a MAD Instagram Challenge | PAQ EP #31 | A Show About Streetwear

Posted: 17 May 2018 12:11 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Militant Luxury

Posted: 17 May 2018 08:57 AM PDT

[ART] Shhh... Soft & Wet - First Custom Jacket Attempt

Posted: 17 May 2018 07:46 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Hey guys check out my hand painted denim jacket

Posted: 17 May 2018 07:38 AM PDT

[NEWS] Comme des Garçons Launches New Brand: CDG

Posted: 17 May 2018 01:06 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Which style of Tommy or Levis Jeans that I can get on eBay would give me this look?

Posted: 17 May 2018 01:50 PM PDT

[Discussion]Help me figure out price of Off white diag camo "seeing things" hoodie

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:09 AM PDT

So i have real Off white camo hoodie but i have no idea what the price would be if i was to sell it on grailed, i see alot of people sell fakes there and with weird prices, so im wondering what should i sell it for? i know its like 580$ in barneys but it sold out so does it make it more expensive? as far as i can see its sold out everywhere. What would be a realistic price i could sell it for? is it wanted piece or? would anyone even buy it?

https://www.barneys.com/product/off-white-c-2fo-virgil-abloh--22seeing-things-22-camouflage-cotton-hoodie-505244979.html

submitted by /u/CavEmptIcon
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Vintage Wrestling Tee Documentary

Posted: 17 May 2018 08:31 AM PDT

Hi everyone, Highsnobiety here.

We debuted a new documentary series today called "Hidden Heat", and the first instalment dives into the world of vintage wrestling t-shirts and their growing demand. There are a good amount of posts about thrifts or vintage finds here, so we thought you would appreciate.

Hidden Heat: https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/vintage-wrestling-t-shirts-documentary/

Let us know your thoughts on vintage wrestling shirts and the series, or please fire away questions if you have them. Your feedback is always appreciated.

submitted by /u/HighsnobietyOfficial
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] To Merch or Not to Merch?

Posted: 17 May 2018 07:02 AM PDT

Do you find it harder to wear or buy your favorite creator/band/artist/personality 's merch due to fashion?

I usually find that while I love many creators (YouTubers specifically) and want to support them by buying merchandise, usually the designs aren't "fashionable" or just simply don't go with my style. Especially as someone who occasionally designs merch for others, it's kinda weird not being able to wear it.

Am I thinking about this the wrong way? Does it make you look less fashionable when you're wearing some cheesy graphic tee from your favorite personality? Would love to know your thoughts. If you do own someone's merchandise, please share how you've styled it.

submitted by /u/tdawgthefirst
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] What can y’all suggest for winter wear? I don’t own any.

Posted: 17 May 2018 11:12 AM PDT

So I lived in Southern California my whole life, and then I moved to Vegas. I've never lived anywhere with cold weather. However, now I'm moving to Northern Washington and I'm figuring I need some good winter pieces, since I own fucking none.

So y'all have any suggestions? I'm looking for affordable, but I'm willing to be a lil more spendy on a few items. I don't even know where to begin on what people wear in the winter besides for puffer jackets maybe, so any general suggestions would be very much appreciated too!

For some background on my style, I'm an (almost) 20 year old female whose style is more on the punk end of streetwear, but I'm trying to get into I guess a more goth wave. However, I'm really open and experiment a lot.

Sorry if this thread is totally out of season! I just want to get my shit together now. Thank you in advance for any advice!

submitted by /u/travisth0t
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] Moses Sumney for SSENSE

Posted: 17 May 2018 04:02 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] What are some Up & Coming streetwear brands which you like? (UK if possible)

Posted: 17 May 2018 08:56 AM PDT

Just wondering if you guys have some brands in mind. I quite like Palace Skateboards but it's become such a hypebeast brand overtime (just my opinion). I really like how the en corpora te their tri-ferg in different and unique styles to create their prints and themes. I'm pretty sick of all the mainstream brands atm (eg: Supreme). I really like low-key/simple style branding and prints. Something like this for example: https://uk.buttergoods.com/collections/all/products/butter-goods-embroidered-classic-logo-tee-3?variant=12230889472084

It doesn't really need to be linked to any theme (like skateboarding) either.

I live in the UK so it would be nice if any startup kinda brands could be linked to my own country in some way.

Thanks for any suggestions, Fraz :)

submitted by /u/frazramsay
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment