WDYWT - May 20, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2018

WDYWT - May 20, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - May 20, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - May 20, 2018

Posted: 20 May 2018 01:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - May 20, 2018

Posted: 20 May 2018 01:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Why I'm never fucking a hypebeast again

Posted: 19 May 2018 02:18 PM PDT

Alright. allow me to set the stage, I'm in my room ready for the ride of a lifetime. We're making out, taking clothes off, things are moving fast when all of a sudden I hear a, "gimme a sec." This man moves me off of him and carefully unlaces his Supreme x Nike Air Humara 17s as I stand there, butt-ass naked. I'm generally a patient person, I give him time, and after what feels like an eternity he gently places his shoes to the side, so I assume we're good to go. I go to take his pants off and he says, "This is gonna take a while, you're not gonna be able to get them off." My man has got on a pair of distressed kith jeans and he begins to carefully slide the tapered bottoms over his heels, being extremely careful as to not stretch out the already existing holes. At this point my reserves are beginning to dry up, if this process had lasted any longer I would've showed him the door.

So as a small piece of advice to all of you guys: please wear slip ons and sweats when heading over to your girl's house from now on. Oh, and fuck you Connor.

submitted by /u/basuraaqui
[link] [comments]

[ART] Tried drawing with sharpie on a tshirt - A line of bees. A beeline, heh.

Posted: 19 May 2018 07:59 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Why I'm never fucking an Exclusively RICK OWENS ONLY person again

Posted: 19 May 2018 06:08 PM PDT

Alright. allow me to set the stage, I'm in my room ready for the ride of a lifetime. We're making out, taking clothes off, things are moving fast when all of a sudden I hear a, "gimme a sec." This man moves me off of him and carefully unlaces his RICK OWENS SS18 DIRT OFF-THE-RUNWAY LACEUP HIKING BOOTS as I stand there, butt-ass naked. I'm generally a patient person, I give him time, and after what feels like an eternity he gently places his boots to the side, so I assume we're good to go. I go to take his pants off and he says, "This is gonna take a while, you're not gonna be able to get them off." My man has got on a pair of Rick Owens Slim-Fit Tapered Cotton-Jersey Cargo Trousers and he begins to carefully slide the tapered silk cotton blend bottoms over his Rick Owens PLEASE KILL ME socks, being extremely careful as to not stretch out the already enormous drop crotch. At this point my reserves are beginning to dry up, if this process had lasted any longer I would've showed him the door.

So as a small piece of advice to all of you guys: please wear DRKSHDW slides and DRKSHDW Prisoner Drawstring Lounge Pants when heading over to your girl's house from now on. Oh, and fuck you G҉̮̙͡o̼͓̟̥̥͚͜r͏̵̰̝̙g̶͚͍̖͚̞̗o҉̷͍ǹ̞̬̻͍̰͘,̵҉̱͖̣ ̩͕̭̼̰̪͍͙͢S̷̝̤͘o̻̹̻n̩̟̥̝̩̞͍͇̕ ̰͉̙͉̠̖͎̦͜o͏̭f͇͙̯̝ ̵̖͚̠͕̀͞ͅS̴̼͢k͓̪̱̲͚̣̺̺r̵̨̻̖̖̖͖͉̬̥͜y̴̳͕͎͉̟͟͠ͅg̫̼o͏̷̙͇͓̗͖͔̝r͏͉̲.

submitted by /u/gameboymania
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] minion

Posted: 20 May 2018 02:35 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Why I'm never fucking a VLONE Thug again

Posted: 19 May 2018 10:38 PM PDT

Alright. allow me to set the stage, I'm in my room ready for the ride of a lifetime. We're making out, taking clothes off, things are moving fast when all of a sudden I hear a, "gimme a sec." This man moves me off of him and carefully unlaces his VLONE Air Force 1 Low as I stand there, butt-ass naked. I'm generally a patient person, I give him time, and after what feels like an eternity he gently places his shoes to the side, so I assume we're good to go. I go to take his pants off and he says, "This is gonna take a while, you're not gonna be able to get them off." My man has got on a pair of VLONE Circle Logo Bondage Pants (Yellow) and he begins to carefully undo the straps around his ankles and thighs, being extremely careful as to not let his homie record him. At this point my reserves are beginning to dry up, if he hadn't said "You fucked my assistant now you're gonna suck my dick!" I would have showed him the door.

So as a small piece of advice to all of you guys: dont let your homie record you when sexually assaulting a girl from now on. Oh, and fuck you Bari

submitted by /u/LePazzo
[link] [comments]

[Art] "What the 90's" Nike Air Ndestruk

Posted: 19 May 2018 09:35 PM PDT

[Inspo] Outfits That aren't Black V.3 - No Black

Posted: 19 May 2018 10:39 PM PDT

[NEWS] THE END OF THE END OF VLONE IS HERE.

Posted: 19 May 2018 03:52 PM PDT

A$AP Bari is back in London, he was arrested when he had a connecting flight to go elsewhere, and his arrest warrant came up. He posted bail, but his Passport was taken away. Meaning he's going to be stuck there.

For the minority of you that don't already know, A$AP Bari - real name Jabari Shelton - was filmed sexually assualting a woman who had had sex with his manager. He ripped the covers of the bed, and proceeded to berate her in a sexual manner, and even touched her when she refused multiple times. His ties with Nike were severed.

NSFW video of the assault, viewer discrection highly advised.

The girl that was sexualy assaulted last July will finally have her day in court, and the last of the V-Lone fans will wither away. Sweet victory today guys.

Since he's in London lets just assume he won't be making a trip to ends or man's head top will get clapped.

submitted by /u/PostivelyNegative
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Banned for allegedly selling fake Balenciaga ��

Posted: 19 May 2018 05:57 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Henlo :)

Posted: 19 May 2018 06:59 AM PDT

[INSPO] Anybody recognize the shoes on this fly guy? ��

Posted: 20 May 2018 03:52 AM PDT

[discussion] what's the real reason you spend so much money on clothes?

Posted: 19 May 2018 09:24 PM PDT

The dappered kinsman states "manners maketh man." Interestingly enough, outside of their luxurious suits they are spectacularly average dressed people of society. However, their character are what led them to be chosen kinsmen in the first place. I still remember Michael Collings' first audition in Britain's Got Talent (2011) where he was scrutinized by the judges and hosts for his attire before he even got to perform. This is certainly due to the halo effect and people can't be blamed for this "natural" condition. Collings sang a beautiful rendition of Fast Car by Tracy Chapman and knocked down the judgmental barriers in a heartfelt cover. His clothes no longer defined him. Everyone quickly fell in love despite his appearance. This type of overpowering personality; people of wit, humour, talent and people of natural good looks (even in terrible outfits) will always perservere over illusions of clothes. Knowing this type of mindset, why do you pay so much for clothes?

submitted by /u/necrodit
[link] [comments]

[ART] BAPE**

Posted: 20 May 2018 02:52 AM PDT

[wdywt] spring flowers

Posted: 19 May 2018 07:46 AM PDT

[Discussion] Upcoming Kith x Mitchell and Ness Collaboration

Posted: 19 May 2018 07:54 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] rōnin spring drop

Posted: 19 May 2018 09:23 AM PDT

who cooked? got myself a hoodie, jacket and 2 tees letsgetit

ima put the blurb from hypebeast article to pass the 150 word rule

Following Fall/Winter 2017's layered looks, Rōnin keeps things simple for Spring 2018. The warm weather range centers around bold graphics and referential imagery, elevated by casual layers. Tees and long-sleeved shirts bear colorful nods to the likes of Evangelion, Elfin Lied and Hunter x Hunter, along with Belgian stage magician Étienne-Gaspard Robert. Japanese text accompanies much of the Rōnin branding, along with pictures sourced from Japanese tradition, like a picture of an Oni demon. Filling out the drop are bi-color hoodies, a lightweight flannel shirt and a multi-pocketed overshirt boasting zippered closures.

submitted by /u/citibanks
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment