WDYWT - May 22, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

WDYWT - May 22, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - May 22, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - May 22, 2018

Posted: 22 May 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - May 22, 2018

Posted: 22 May 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] - birthday fit

Posted: 22 May 2018 06:29 PM PDT

[ART] OPTICALLY REFRESHING STREET LOOK.

Posted: 22 May 2018 05:14 AM PDT

[WDYWT] your hat is too small lol

Posted: 22 May 2018 08:25 AM PDT

[ART] MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA S/S 1990

Posted: 22 May 2018 05:32 PM PDT

[WDYWT] my jacket is pants

Posted: 22 May 2018 12:58 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Peony Boys

Posted: 22 May 2018 04:52 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] "I Like It But I Just Can't Pull It Off" - THE CASUAL - The Biggest Problem With Street Fashion

Posted: 22 May 2018 04:15 PM PDT

[NEWS] From Supreme to Spongebob, How Vans Became the Brand That Can Do No Wrong

Posted: 22 May 2018 10:28 AM PDT

[Inspo] My journey thru streetwear the last two years

Posted: 22 May 2018 03:53 PM PDT

I started getting into streetwear end of my senior year of highschool. I now just finished my sophomore year of college and have come along way and really found my personal style. When I was first getting into streetwear I took a lot of shitty fit pics on my phone. I thought I'd share them so you guys can see my journey. I have a lot of go to fits now and rarely take pics, most here are for my freshman year of college. I try not to overdress nowadays (like in highschool and browsed MFA lol). I used to struggle with overdoing my outfits too much. Now I like to maintain a overall casual look, while trying to still dress well. Nowadays it's mainly just vans/CDGs/etc, black jeans/sweatshorts and a tee or flannel/jacket .

Heres the album

Also, you probably wouldn't think based on all my mirror pics, but I actually do a lot of photography as a hobby and take some fit pics of other people so check that out if you're down : www.instagram.com/_colemurdy

submitted by /u/Colemurdy
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Heatstroke.

Posted: 22 May 2018 07:32 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Be sure to get your daily potassium

Posted: 22 May 2018 09:39 AM PDT

Athleticwear

Posted: 22 May 2018 07:05 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Could you people explain something a complete outsider?

Posted: 22 May 2018 08:59 AM PDT

So, I am a complete outsider to whole streetwear thing, or any fashion in general. I came upon this label/whatever is the right term called supreme and I have to wonder: Why do people pay 300 dollars for a completely white t-shirt? Or 195 for a t-shirt that has a screenshot from black sabbath music video on it? Or 210 for a t-shirt with panel from Akira on it? Is it handmade from some super cotton or what makes these shirts so expensive? As far as I can tell, they are 1:1 identical with any sort of band or fan shirt so the quality of the shirt must be really high. Right?

Also, does Black Sabbath know supreme sells shirts with screenshot from their music video on it? Or does Katsuhiro Otomo know they sell shirts with panels from Akira on it?

I am seriously curious in hearing an explanation for the price of these shirts since they all look like normal fan shirts. They don't stand out at all from a general band shirt or whatever and if I were to take a blindtest, I probably couldn't tell the other from the other.

So what makes these Supreme shirts so goddamn expensive? I am not trying to be like 'huehue look so stupidly expensive who buys this shite'. I am seriously curious about this. What makes these shirts so valuable? Are they licensed? What is going on here? Please explain ;_;'

submitted by /u/Northern_fluff_bunny
[link] [comments]

A Bathing Ape celebrates its 25th Anniversary

Posted: 22 May 2018 04:07 PM PDT

[INSPO] More spring looks from East Van

Posted: 22 May 2018 02:22 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment