WDYWT - May 21, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

WDYWT - May 21, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - May 21, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - May 21, 2018

Posted: 21 May 2018 05:18 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - May 20, 2018

Posted: 20 May 2018 01:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Let's kick it like Jackie Chan

Posted: 21 May 2018 08:24 PM PDT

top 10 anime crossovers

Posted: 21 May 2018 06:27 AM PDT

[ART] Brooklyn Street Look.

Posted: 21 May 2018 01:09 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Trying to not be a ungrateful piece of shit, need styling advice.

Posted: 21 May 2018 04:30 PM PDT

My family have a vacation home in Asia and last summer I went and bought 2 bape tees. Anyway so my dad who also owns a company there and have to visit the country a few times a year to work, remembered that I have an interest in bape and other brands and so he decieded to buy me a bape hoodie. Today he suprised me with it but honestly I'm not a big hypebeast and not really a fan of the bape hoodies, I feel bad and want advice on how to style it without looking like a real hypebeast. Any tip is appreciated

https://imgur.com/gallery/uhVbSj9

I feel like trash right now. I believe it almost costs more than my entire closet. My dad and I are very close and it's so awesome of him to something like this. Atleast out of all bape hoodies this one is fairly lowkey.

TLDR My dad is awesome and I'm a piece of shit who need advice styling a bape hoodie.

Edit: You can turn the hoodie inside out to choose if you just want plain black or the bape camo.

submitted by /u/ThrowAwayFgt101
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] A$AP Rocky x Under Armor Shoe

Posted: 21 May 2018 03:12 PM PDT

[wdywt] shirt to match my hoof shoes

Posted: 21 May 2018 04:09 PM PDT

[WDYWT] RGB Supervillain

Posted: 21 May 2018 01:40 PM PDT

[Discussion] How do I pursue Fashion Designing

Posted: 21 May 2018 02:12 PM PDT

Hello my name is Jason, i'm a 14 year old student from CA that simply just wants to pursue his dream job. so today i wanted to discuss my dream job which is fashion designing. I heard it's a hard industry but very interesting. Some people say income matters when you're trying to pursue a dream like that, idk if that's true but that's up to you guys. So the problem I have is what is the steps i should take now as a teenager to pursue my dream job? I've been studying about garments, trends, inseams, and iconic pieces. I've also studied about designers like Alexander Wang, Tom Ford, Anthony Vaccarello, and ETC. They all have diverse styles and "visions". How do i get confidence and inspiration to actually go through my dream job.

submitted by /u/ysldevil
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] YOU DON’TNEED TO WEAR HYPED BRANDS TO LOOK GOOD | AFFORDABLE OUTFITS FOR SPRING SUMMER

Posted: 21 May 2018 10:50 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment