WDYWT - December 02, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2018

WDYWT - December 02, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - December 02, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - December 02, 2018

Posted: 02 Dec 2018 12:13 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - December 02, 2018

Posted: 02 Dec 2018 12:13 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] Made a hand embroidered menswear shirt.

Posted: 01 Dec 2018 09:35 PM PST

[ART] I drew some imaginary outfits

Posted: 01 Dec 2018 08:48 PM PST

[ART] Fabric Marker on Denim

Posted: 01 Dec 2018 12:00 PM PST

[INSPO] MF DOOM

Posted: 01 Dec 2018 06:25 PM PST

[wdywt] raf, prada, julius, fog

Posted: 01 Dec 2018 02:52 AM PST

[ART] Custom Daughters jacket I made for my brother

Posted: 01 Dec 2018 01:11 PM PST

[INSPO] Last few fall inspos from East Van

Posted: 01 Dec 2018 08:05 AM PST

[discussion] deep conversation on what is the hypebeast? Clothes? Attitude? Shoes?

Posted: 01 Dec 2018 10:11 PM PST

Right before, I fell sleep I laid down in the dark and one question kept ringing in my head. What is the hypebeast?

Is it the clothing a person wears? The values that the person holds while wearing the clothing? Is it the confidence they walk with? Attitude they display? does the street wear define the person? Or the person define the street wear?

What are your thoughts? What are the outfit that define a person who is a hypebeast? Or is it much more than the clothing?

submitted by /u/burnandride
[link] [comments]

[Art] How to make a Polo Bear

Posted: 01 Dec 2018 02:30 PM PST

[Discussion] At what age is it time to call it quits on my love for being a street fashionista?

Posted: 01 Dec 2018 10:25 PM PST

I've poured a lot of pocket into fashion but I look into the mirror sometimes and think "dude you're 21.... you're a grown man with a grown mans job. Why are you still wearing skinny jeans and long sleeves etc". Some of my friends tell me the same thing and even my fiancé. But I love going out and being stylish. Dressing up nice helps me with my low self esteem. Idk I see where they're coming from but Idk. Wanted to get y'all a opinions on it. As always, stay blessed

submitted by /u/evermillion81
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] why can't brands make decent looking graphic Tees and hoodies?

Posted: 01 Dec 2018 12:38 PM PST

Maybe it's just me that's really picky, but it's rare that I stumble across a dope graphic tee, hoodie ect, and I feel like brands make it their mission to make it look as ugly and unrelatable as possible.

When I wear a tee I want it to display something I find interesting, show something about my personality, make a statement or just simply look dope.

Again maybe it's just me, but I want to know if anyone else feel the same way or see it in a different light, maybe share some brands or pieces that you find interesting?

Pieces I really dig: Supreme Akira, Edwin Boo, Cheap Monday Error, Octagon Yubitsume, Cav Empt MD Influence.

submitted by /u/Poisoncobra7
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Blogs about interesting clothing items on amazon?

Posted: 01 Dec 2018 05:29 PM PST

I've seen one that had both an instagram and website but I can't remember the name and was wondering if anyone knew of it or something similar.

submitted by /u/Meyeke
[link] [comments]

[ART] Painted these today. What do you think?

Posted: 01 Dec 2018 08:15 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] New Clothing Brands

Posted: 02 Dec 2018 02:25 AM PST

How do you guys get into brands? What makes you wanna follow something? As someone who wants to start a streetwear brand, what makes you follow something and gives you the drive to try to attain limited drop items?

submitted by /u/sasukuya
[link] [comments]

[REVIEW] Nike Air Max 97 OG "Pure Platinum/White/University Red"

Posted: 01 Dec 2018 11:02 AM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment