[wdywt] hangin out - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, December 31, 2018

[wdywt] hangin out - Streetwear

[wdywt] hangin out - Streetwear


[wdywt] hangin out

Posted: 30 Dec 2018 07:11 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] END OF THE YEAR SHIT TALK/UNPOPULAR OPINION THREAD

Posted: 30 Dec 2018 05:21 PM PST

2015 THREAD

2016 THREAD

FORGOT TO DO IT IN 2017.

CAPS LOCKS ONLY YKNOW WHAT IT IS

INSTAGRAM IS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO FASHION.

YOUR CROPPED PANTS, GUCCI BELT, BALENCIAGA SPEED TRAINERS IS THE 2018 VERSION OF FEAR OF GOD EVERYTHING IN SOME VANS.

THIS COMMUNITY LACKS COMMUNITY. I DON'T RECOGNIZE NONE OF YALL. BRING BACK ZARAGOTHNINJA'S CORNY ASS. BRING BACK STUNTBOY420'S LAME ASS. BRING BACK TOBY IN HIS YEEZY SEASON 1 HEAD ASS. BRING BACK JEREMY IN HIS SOLAR REDS HAVIN' ASS.

IN FACT, STREETWEAR AS A WHOLE LACKS COMMUNITY.

submitted by /u/devastationz
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Off-White - "PATTERN"

Posted: 30 Dec 2018 09:28 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] How do I dress in a way that complements my body type?

Posted: 30 Dec 2018 10:39 PM PST

Hey. I feel like I don't understand the type of clothes that look good on me and I believe that's mostly because I don't understand how to dress in a way that complements my build. So I'm hoping that some of you will be kind enough to shed some light.

I'm short (5'7) male. I weigh 160lbs. I'm fit, but I feel like my legs (thighs, calfs, and kind of my butt too) are to bulky (sounds like the best word) so most pants/jeans/etc. don't fit and the ones that tend to fit comfortably aren't the look I'm going for. In the torso it's pretty basic. Like I said I'm fit but not too muscular so finding shirts and jackets and hoodies that fit comfortably is easy enough. But putting together a nice outfit similar to how many of the people on this subreddit dress is uncharted territory to me and always ends up looking bad.

I just made an instagram so I could follow people who dress well, so if you read this and care about having one more follower who has no followers. Drop your instagram. Also I think seeing how people built like me dress will be very helpful for me.

If you took the time to read this, I appreciate it.

submitted by /u/EvilIncorporated
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] The community is killing streetwear

Posted: 30 Dec 2018 01:45 PM PST

i'm gonna be real honest, the community here fucking sucks. while there are lots of users who are constructive, friendly, and cool, a lot of others are just here to put others down and berate people who don't share their style formula. i used to love streetwear, and finding out how to style shit and find out what i like to wear. however this sub has just ended up making me hyper self-conscious, since i don't want to be berated for "looking like a meme", or just being made fun of for not dressing how other dudes on this sub like. fashion and shit used to be fun, but it gets ruined when the community starts shitting on everyone who dresses different.

submitted by /u/Attack_of_the_bees
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Coming from the us, i am surprised to see the Uniqlo X Kaws collection are still in stock over here in korea...

Posted: 30 Dec 2018 10:49 PM PST

Here is a picture i took from the store.

I was surprised because i remember watching a few people saying it was hard to cop back in the state and i am even seeing these things going for like 10 bucks more...

submitted by /u/ThePlaneDistrict
[link] [comments]

[ART] earthbound pixel art painted on hat

Posted: 30 Dec 2018 12:26 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] Brands and pieces for a baggy or oversized style?

Posted: 30 Dec 2018 03:42 PM PST

I've been having some trouble finding some brands that fit my style recently. I'm looking for big, baggy, or oversized type of clothes. Here's some examples of what I'm looking for. If I could get some brands that would fit anything like this that'd be great!

submitted by /u/BEAST_ELMO
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Perth WA

Posted: 30 Dec 2018 06:23 PM PST

Anyone here know where to buy and sell online?

Like fb groups or a community

already tried gumtree but need more options

im new here in perth

thanks!

submitted by /u/bingpot69
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] styling faded black tees.

Posted: 30 Dec 2018 10:12 PM PST

I've seen styling different shades when going for all black but can you style them in other ways? Ways where you won't look like your just holding on too an old shirt?

submitted by /u/Aka_Rooster_
[link] [comments]

[ADVERT] Designing my own parachute collection

Posted: 31 Dec 2018 04:06 AM PST

posted my project here back in August

Doing first collection for my draping project ATALAYA.jp

  • 20+ Parachute garments ranging from jackets, parachute pants, accessorie, backpacks etc.
  • There'll be few pop-ups in bigger cities
  • Launching website & pre-orders in February

Looking for your feedback so putting up two garments in advance: - Parachute Landing Shirt ($199) - Parachute Peplum Dress ($219)

See all visuals

  • Looking to make this rather affordable to build great community early on
  • Making all garments with custom measurements
  • Currently have 25+ orders and looking to expand once ATALAYA.jp website is live
  • Pre-orders once the website is live (or DM to join buyers list)

  • Custom made - according to your basic measurements.

  • Expected delivery by September 2019 (but pushing my local garment factory to make this happen by June)

  • Made from Italian fabrics and buckles from Osaka, JP.

DM my Instagram if you're interested! @symunko

Also the feedback! Open to all your views, advise etc. Thanks

Also also - looking for these creatives:

Make-up artist Hair artist Graphic Designer Web Developer

Website pre-orders (in February): ATALAYA.jp Visuals: Instagram.com/symunko

Thanks guys Stay tuned

submitted by /u/sajmunko
[link] [comments]

Is The Clothing Brand "Zara" Reliable and Worth For What It Is? [DISCUSSION]

Posted: 31 Dec 2018 03:22 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] What brands/trends should stay in 2018

Posted: 30 Dec 2018 09:08 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] Does anyone know when Revenge drops are?

Posted: 31 Dec 2018 12:29 AM PST

I legit can not find when they drop stuff for the life of me

submitted by /u/FalseHopesss
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Best Printed Hoodies?

Posted: 30 Dec 2018 05:18 PM PST

[WDYWT] Moody Skies

Posted: 30 Dec 2018 12:40 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] Are there any streetwear boutiques in Arizona?

Posted: 30 Dec 2018 08:27 AM PST

I'm going to Arizona soon and I just would like to know where are some cool places to shop. Are there any boutiques I should check out?

submitted by /u/BlackwaveStar
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment