WDYWT - December 24, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

WDYWT - December 24, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - December 24, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - December 24, 2018

Posted: 24 Dec 2018 04:17 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - December 24, 2018

Posted: 24 Dec 2018 04:17 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] Carpe Diem / Illuminati themed jacket I painted for a friend

Posted: 24 Dec 2018 03:49 PM PST

[Art] I DIY'd myself a Hanafuda-inspired denim vest for Christmas.

Posted: 24 Dec 2018 11:42 PM PST

[ART] Got to love the oversized look �� ��

Posted: 24 Dec 2018 02:30 PM PST

[WDYWT] MERRY CHRISTMAS, STREETWEAR FAM

Posted: 24 Dec 2018 09:00 AM PST

[Discussion] How to tell if someone is a "hypebeast"?

Posted: 24 Dec 2018 02:02 PM PST

Hello, I'm new to the term hypebeast and I'm a bit confused on what makes someone classified as one. Does it also mean someone who wears nice sneakers that they like?

https://i.imgur.com/U4PyZdO.jpg

These are the sneakers in my rotation. I never really wear any flashy name brand streetwear shirts or hoodies or ripped jeans or anything like that, just average normal clothing.

submitted by /u/reeZ931
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Hey guys, I am testing interest levels on a trading platform to make the streetwear community a safer place. Please take this survey if you might be interested. Thanks.

Posted: 24 Dec 2018 08:49 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] Get me out of skinny jeans

Posted: 24 Dec 2018 05:11 AM PST

I'm getting more and more into streetwear but have been in skinny jeans for quite a while. Recently I got some slim cropped chinos from ASOS in black (I only wear black bottoms) and I hate wearing skinny's now. I'm from the UK and I'm nearly 21 and it's what most lads are wearing.

I'm 6'3 and 11 stone so I'm a lanky fuck and have stick legs so i just look odd in straight leg and even slim jeans. Help a man out, what kind of jeans/trousers can I get for going to clubs or social events (preferably cheap). Typically wearing an oversized hoodie or t shirt.

submitted by /u/JaiJames
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] My partner is really into urban fashion, especially streetwear. 95% of my wardrobe comes from Kmart or Target. How can someone outside the 'scene' learn about it without being interested/invested?

Posted: 24 Dec 2018 04:37 AM PST

We have a few common interests, but streetwear is really, really complex - most 'introductions' to it come from someone who wants to buy the clothing.

I'd ideally like to understand different brands, sales, and prices - if I can recognize something as 'good' streetwear and be able to give an opinion on whether she should grab it, that'd really help.

submitted by /u/Decibelle
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Discord for this subreddit?

Posted: 24 Dec 2018 07:24 PM PST

Discord for this sub?

Hey I wanted to know if this sub had an official discord server or if not does anybody here know a good active server for streetwear enthusiasts?

submitted by /u/djenrikk91
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Oro Los Angeles (Chelsea/Jodhpur Boots)

Posted: 24 Dec 2018 08:51 AM PST

Merry christmas y'all. Very tempted to buy a pair of Jodphur boots from Oro Los Angeles as an intermediate purchase until I get some from SLP.

Does anybody know if their boots are as good quality as the price dictates? If so, is it worth sizing down to allow for the eventual sagging?

Cheers,

Rice

submitted by /u/worldwidericegang
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Does anyone know where I can buy hype clothes in Melbourne?

Posted: 24 Dec 2018 05:16 AM PST

[ART] FREE WALLPAPER!

Posted: 24 Dec 2018 08:01 AM PST

[REVIEW] all i want for Christmas are these insane pieces let me know what you guys think

Posted: 24 Dec 2018 10:37 AM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment