WDYWT - December 07, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

WDYWT - December 07, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - December 07, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - December 07, 2018

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 04:14 PM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] December Wrap-up: Favorite Releases of 2018?

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 12:15 PM PST

As the year is starting to come to an end your favorite mod team is hosting a small series of threads to celebrate 2018. If the interest is there we might also have a final thread where you get to actually vote for your favorites in the different categories.

Nevertheless, what has been your favorite trends of the year? Notable things include:

submitted by /u/ImWaaal
[link] [comments]

[ART] Made this Custom Chinese Landscape Waterpaint Jacket

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 03:22 PM PST

[Art] Custom Blossom Bomber, Made in USA <3

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 12:00 PM PST

[ART] Made this for a rapper that recently blew up, he got busy, and never came to pick it up

Posted: 07 Dec 2018 04:09 AM PST

[ART] Sewed up my first tactical vest

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 07:43 AM PST

[INSPO] Keith Haring

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 09:36 PM PST

[INSPO] COLORS - BERLIN

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 09:46 AM PST

[WDYWT] tacticool

Posted: 07 Dec 2018 04:24 AM PST

[ART] Purge Mask

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 11:45 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] Brands like agora?

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 12:06 PM PST

I have a few sweatshirts from agora clothing, and I really like the colors and simple designs (I have 2 pastel color sweatshirts as well as the Koi Hoodie and the Blossom Hoodie, but I read on this sub that agora has been stealing designs, and I thought that I could probably find some cool brands at a similar pricepoint. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Tumpsh
[link] [comments]

What to do in New York [DISCUSSION]

Posted: 07 Dec 2018 12:12 AM PST

Yo guys im going to be in Harlem from Dec24-Dec28 is there anything sick thats going on i should check out or any local thrift stores i need to hit up. Thank you and Good looks

submitted by /u/grapefields
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Hype clothing in London, where?

Posted: 07 Dec 2018 04:05 AM PST

Hello all! I was wondering where I can find some hype clothing shops and thrift shops that are worth it in London. Appreciated!

submitted by /u/vlaeslav
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] Kanye West

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 09:25 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] Art Basel Miami events?

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 05:52 PM PST

Gonna be down in Miami this weekend and was wondering what fashion-related events or releases you guys will be attending

submitted by /u/WithAGrainOfSugar
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - December 07, 2018

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 04:13 PM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Need help finding a nice hoodie for my GF. 100% Cotton French Terry?

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 02:51 PM PST

Hello! So I'm looking for a hoodie for my GF, which I guess she's a "HypeBeast". She follows a lot of those accounts on Instagram and such. She recently bought me a hoodie that was 100% Cotton. I love the hoodie and design, but the feel of it inside can get quite itchy/uncomfortable for me. I feel like I need to break it in first. Either way, I'm looking at this Stussy Hoodie and it's 100% Cotton French Terry. I'm wondering if this differs from my 100% Cotton and if it's softer/better or the same? She felt the hoodie and didn't know it would feel that way, so I'd like to get her something very comfortable.

I also don't know anything about "HypeBeasts".. LOL. Currently, this is the hoodie I'm looking at. https://imgur.com/a/fEzSn9N

  • Straight hem standard fit hood sweat
  • Ribbed cuffs
  • Printed logo
  • 100% Cotton french terry
  • Made in the USA

Can anyone help me find out which hoodie would be nice? Looks and comfortable? Thank you so much. If you need any questions answered, I'm more than happy to oblige.

submitted by /u/iefrainaj
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] He pants...

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 05:20 AM PST

[Discussion] How Depop went from niche app to making secondhand clothing cool

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 09:31 PM PST

[Discussion] Experience with Represent Clothing’s terrible customer service

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 07:35 AM PST

Hi all, Just wanted to briefly inform (and also hear other people's' experiences) regarding the UK clothing brand Represent. I recently purchased a few items of clothing during their Black Friday sale. The following day, they offered an extra 20% off on everything. When I contacted customer service asking if it was possible for that to be retroactively applied to my order (over $200), they said no. I was kind of bummed but I guess I technically should not be entitled to that since I already made purchases; I'm just somewhat used to other companies honoring discounts for customers when they roll out additional discounts/sales before my order even shipped. I then asked if I could cancel my order and then re-order the items in order to receive the discount, to which they said I couldn't do that either. The next day, I received a DHL shipping notification for 1-3 days international express shipping. I noticed that even though I'd bought 4 pieces of clothing, the shipping label said 1 item of 0.5lbs. I thought maybe they were shipping all of my items individually, but soon received a confirmation from their side that they shipped my entire order. From there, it's been stuck in the UK for about 2 weeks, probably because DHL realized represent was trying to pull a fast one on them. I've contacted represents customer service regarding the error on their end (about 3 times) but have not received any sort of response. This may not be a big deal for some of you, but it really rubbed me the wrong way about how they can just ignore customers after messing a shipment up like that. Sorry for the rant. Does anyone else have experience with Represent?

submitted by /u/Kayzis
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] BoohooMan quality?

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 07:12 PM PST

I want to get a jacket, but I would love to know if they are worth buying. I understand if it's not going to last me a lifetime, but I the price is better for me. Is at quality enough to buy, or is it just going to tear up or be uncomfortable?

submitted by /u/TheHopskotchChalupa
[link] [comments]

[ADVERT] Using apps and other digital tools to build a personal style - SURVEY

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 09:57 AM PST

Hi all, I'm interested in building a wardrobe planning app for my UX program and thought I'd discuss this here. How do you guys use apps and other digital tools to help build a personal style?

Do you use any dedicated apps to catalog your wardrobe?

For you spreadsheet users, what does the master spread look like? Do you plan potential cops and track purchases or just stick to your current streetwear inventory?

How do you organize your WDYWT posts? Do you take notes on them?

What features would you be interested in seeing in a wardrobe planning app?

Right now I just take pictures of my fits, put them in Notion like a thumbnail gallery, and take notes on what I thought did and didn't work. I also keep a note in the iOS app on my phone to keep track of items I'm planning on purchasing. I think that the process of taking notes really helps me to codify what works for me, in terms of both what looks good on me and what works for my personal taste.

I'd also appreciate it if you guys could take my survey and help a student out.

SORT BY

submitted by /u/ciphermuses
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] A Screen Printing Guide?

Posted: 06 Dec 2018 05:13 AM PST

Hey guys i´ve done a Screen Printing Guide you wanna see it ? And when how i can post it ? With the [Art] flair ?

submitted by /u/CanDemirezen
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment