WDYWT - December 12, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2018

WDYWT - December 12, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - December 12, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - December 12, 2018

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 12:08 PM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - December 12, 2018

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 12:08 PM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] - Error at the Exhibit

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 10:00 PM PST

[WDYWT] oh, hello there

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 07:44 AM PST

[ART] made a 2 tone denim jacket out of jeans

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 10:54 AM PST

Felix Kjellberg Closet Review

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 01:46 PM PST

[WDYWT] Off to Cryo-Sleep.

Posted: 13 Dec 2018 12:49 AM PST

[wdywt] bumbling in the woods today.. good day for a sprongle, I thinks

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 05:01 AM PST

[ART] Rainy Day Street Look

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 08:11 AM PST

[ART] Experiencing ‘Love is Calling’ by Yayoi Kusama

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 10:39 PM PST

Should you wear a hoodie under a jacket that is already hooded? [DISCUSSION]

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 06:15 PM PST

Im trying to pick an outfit for tomorrow and I wanted to get some advice, and this is the first place I thought of. I'm trying to wear a hoodie under a rain jacket but I don't know about it because of the hood. So do ya'll think that's weird or something?

submitted by /u/D0C_MD
[link] [comments]

[Art] Hand-made Canvas Chore Coat

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 07:45 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] Need help with DHL Shit

Posted: 13 Dec 2018 12:32 AM PST

So despite all your posts about how bad DHL is, I was stupid and bought a sweater with DHL Express shipping. I bought the sweater on the monday after black friday (so approx 4 weeks ago), and it has been stuck on the same location since day one. I was told the shippment time would take around 1-3 DAYS so this is kinda annoying. I've tried reaching out to the seller, and haven't gotten any response. Trying to get to customer support in DHL is like a fucking jungle. I've tried sending questions, but in order to do so, I have to get something called "customer number". When I tried to find said number, I was told I would get it either from my "agreement" (I have no idea what that's about), in my Invoice (which haven't gotten) or on earlier invoices (haven't had anything shipped by DHL before, so that's a no go).

I'm kinda at a loss here, what should I do?

submitted by /u/IIVaulTII
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Does anyone else think FOG and mainline Fear of God are garbage?

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 06:18 PM PST

FOG essentials is the most lazy collection of clothing I've ever seen. And to see the jerry bois circle jerking it makes me laugh. Mainline fear of god? Don't even get me started, $700+ for a shit mesh long sleeve with fear of god branding on the chest and arms? No thanks. For what it actually is, it is by no means worth the price tag. Yet, jerry wants to milk all his fans out of their money because he knows he can get away with it.

Fear of God is dead. At one point it was cool, but Jerry's persona and his actual vision for his own clothing ruins it for me.

submitted by /u/beautifulbatch
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] What trends do you see coming in 2019? What trends should be left in 2018?

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 12:35 PM PST

[ART] Got Some Gift Wrapping Paper To Match My Off White AJ Sneaker Artwork. What Do You Think?

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 03:01 PM PST

[ART] I did this series of works inspired by /r/streetwear, Tell me what you think!

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 05:29 PM PST

[News] Farfetch Acquires Stadium Goods ($250 million)

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 07:00 AM PST

[NEWS] Back from the 90s Reebok Daytona DMX - MU Pack

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 07:30 AM PST

[ART]2 Tone reconstructed denim jacket

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 10:44 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] Who's picking up the new Kith x Levi's Badge Collection?

Posted: 12 Dec 2018 08:08 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment