WDYWT - December 21, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, December 21, 2018

WDYWT - December 21, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - December 21, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - December 21, 2018

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 04:13 PM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - December 21, 2018

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 04:13 PM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ADVERT] In under 20 minutes my first piece from my museum themed collection will be available, hope you guys enjoy!

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 10:43 AM PST

yea you can come in. i’m sorry things are a bit of a mess

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 10:21 AM PST

[ART] Made a coordinated set of oversized shirt and pants, using one of my prints.

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 10:21 PM PST

[WDYWT] nice purse dude

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 11:30 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] Sending our friend on 4 first dates with Bumble | PAQ Ep #65 | A Show About Fashion

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 01:09 PM PST

[wdywt] standard stuff

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 12:22 PM PST

[WDYWT] Black

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 04:54 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] Reintroducing r/JapaneseStreetwear

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 06:46 PM PST

After taking a long time off of reddit I decided to pump some fresh activity into my sub, r/JapaneseStreetwear.

If you're into discussing brands such as Anrealage, NBHD, visvim or Kapital please join us on the sub. We also accept fitpics, just PLEASE make sure to include Japanese brands. Some examples of the fits we find intriguing:

PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE POSTING. Also thanks to Rikka 4 allowing me to post this, luv u.

submitted by /u/Nudie
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Hoodies without kangaroo pocket

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 01:30 AM PST

Looking for hoodies without the front pocket. I have seen some from misbhv but that's pretty much it.

submitted by /u/toouni
[link] [comments]

[ART] Embroidery I did on a champion blank as a sample a while back

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 08:43 PM PST

[ART] Made a pair of oversized shirt and pants using one of my prints.

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 05:32 AM PST

Can you give me advice? Sister Christmas shopping for 13-year-old brother. [DISCUSSION]

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 07:20 PM PST

Which one do you think a 13-year-old boy who's into streetwear would like?

1.

2.

3.

4.

submitted by /u/11ellie7
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Some nice clothings for under 100 euros (EU SITES ONLY)

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 02:21 AM PST

Im looking for some nice clothing for under 100 quid and it must be EU sites, i really like brand like: Helmut lang, A.P.C, J.W. Anderson and so on

submitted by /u/tobiasemil25
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Ideas for winter Jacket (EU)

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 02:07 AM PST

im looking for a budget winter jacket my budget is 200 euros and it has to be from EU sites, thx

submitted by /u/tobiasemil25
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Do the CDG x Converse exist in size 9.5?

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 05:05 PM PST

I've been looking everywhere, sites online, goat, grailed etc

I cant seem to find the black converse x cdg in size 9.5. Does anyone have any experience in sizing down to 9 or anything of the sort?

submitted by /u/grimpwnsu
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Ronin Quality?

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 09:57 AM PST

I'm hoping they don't just source blanks and then embroider them or something...

Never owned any pieces. Any opinions?

submitted by /u/Dnncir
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] What are your opinions on the stussy brand at the moment?

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 05:10 AM PST

[ART] Made this Yin & Yang sweater!

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 08:46 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] r/streetwear A TRIBUTE TO FOUR PINS

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 09:21 AM PST

Maybe one day we will find out who runs Four Pins. RIP.

https://reddit.com/link/a8055o/video/si0rlauvug521/player

submitted by /u/rdshrtfrshmn
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] How do I customize my denim jacket?

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 07:59 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] How do I customize my denim jacket?

Hey guys,

I've got this denim jacket that I haven't worn in ages, so I thought I'd spice it up a little. This will be the first time doing such a big clothing DIY, and I already have my design mapped out, but I ran into a few problems and thought some of you guys could help me out!

First of all, I'd like a nice graphic design on the back, designed by myself, but how would I obtain said graphic, and how would I attach it? For some visual help, here's a picture:

https://i.redd.it/f9kgzcfwfg521.png

Graphic on the back

Then I would also like a big patchthingy on one of the arms, just like on one of these jackets, and again the questions arose: Where to get it and how to attach it?

https://i.redd.it/96uldlwwfg521.jpg

Lastly, what would be the best way to put letters on a denim jacket?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Marten02
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] I got a stussy Tee today and it says do not iron. Does anyone know how I can remove wrinkles on the shirt without ironing? Or is there a special method to iron without affecting the shirt in a bad way?

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 07:43 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] Had an idea for an Instagram page, anyone interested?

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 08:00 AM PST

I recently re-discovered some older music of mine. Most of it's not great, but there are some cool little snippets here and there. I thought I'd cut them up and put them into little 10-20s Instagram videos featuring art or stylish video clips.

I've been a lurker on this sub for a while and I kept imaging the music playing over art, pictures and videos of models in their garbs and such, like short little commercials.

Would anyone be interested in providing the visual content for these?

I'm thinking anything from art gifs, to picture gifs — like that thing where you toggle between two successive pictures and the slightly different shading makes that cool jittery motion effect — to short stylized videos, to anything you can think of — of clothing, of shoes, of models, of you.

Here's a clipit profile where I've uploaded some of the snippets I've cut so far: https://clyp.it/user/s2dukfar

Let me know if you have any other ideas.

We could even make this a regular thing, where every month or so I could come out with a few new clips and we could vote, as a community, on the accompanying visual content, or something like that.

submitted by /u/young1akimbo
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment