WDYWT - December 22, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2018

WDYWT - December 22, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - December 22, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - December 22, 2018

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 08:10 PM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - December 22, 2018

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 08:10 PM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 01:37 PM PST

[art] I make poly clay ornaments for my friends every Xmas. This is for my Pusheen loving hypebeast homie

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 01:32 PM PST

[INSPO] KHH (Korean Hip-Hop) Inspo Album

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 04:24 PM PST

[Discussion] Raf Simons leaves Calvin Klein label effective immediately

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 04:03 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] HOW TO STYLE YUNG 1s

Posted: 22 Dec 2018 01:07 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] How did you guys go about finding your styles early on?

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 09:51 AM PST

As someone who just recently gained an interest in changing the way I dress, I gotta say it's fucking intimidating seeing all the different varieties of clothing you guys post. Where does a "T-shirt-and-jeans" guy go from here? How can I find a style that's for me?

submitted by /u/_guaba
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Forever 21 copies Pleasures....

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 08:34 AM PST

https://hypebeast.com/2018/12/forever-21-copies-pleasures-branding

Personally I really like Pleasures. And Forever21 is shitty for doing this.

BUT....all Pleasures did was use Nirvana's font for their logo.

"Bad artists copy, good artists steal." Pablo Picasso

submitted by /u/Falcon5Romeo
[link] [comments]

Screen Printing & Custom Design [Discussion]

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 08:58 PM PST

I've been trying to post this, but Reddit seems to hate newbies. Here's hoping that y'all can help me.

Hey y'all. So my girlfriend and I are working together to start our own brand. We're still very much in the beginning stages, but I want to cover our bases. Getting designs screen printed is one thing, but also making sure that a custom tag can be applied is a little tougher to find. Does anyone know of services that can provide both screen printing, and applying a custom tag design? Any help is wonderful. Thank you!

submitted by /u/nikvrsi
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] KITH ASPEN 2018 LOOKBOOK

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 08:58 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] Where do you guys buy your jeans/pants from?

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 12:33 PM PST

ALSO DO YOU GO FOR THE SLIM OR SKINNY FIT?

submitted by /u/kdr1995
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Does streetwear need to be so extra?

Posted: 22 Dec 2018 01:20 AM PST

I see all the posts here, from black wool suits to kimonos to man purses with 5 straps... I was looking for a community to talk about the comfortable skater/stoner type of clothes I like to wear (hoodie, joggers, cool socks)... am I in the right place for casual clothing like that?

submitted by /u/faireduvelo
[link] [comments]

[ART] Digitally printed unisex outerwear, using one of my prints

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 09:07 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] Is Karhu a decent brand?

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 09:46 AM PST

Was looking for some deals and came across these and these. I like them but can't decide which is nicer, and also have no idea what this brand is like. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/xotourrose
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Winter Jacket For London

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 03:41 PM PST

I'll be in London from January to April, and my old winter jacket started leaking feathers so I figure now's the time to buy a new one. I fw the North Face McMurdo Parka but I'm worried it might be overkill, given the weather will probably be anywhere from 30-50 degrees F. Plus the price tag isn't ideal, I'd like to stay below $300 if possible.

Any recommendations? What brands should I be looking at? Ideally I'd like a solid navy jacket that I can wear when it's raining. Would like to stay away from fast fashion.

submitted by /u/CasioBois
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Longevity Question

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 06:43 AM PST

Hi Reddit! I recently bought a balmain tracksuit the ones with the balmaim paris written on the front so the pants have a "balmain" heat transfered on it

and i noticed the heat transfered writing is a tiny bit cracked and chipped and wrinkled

Im planning on getting my moneys worth and wearing these a decent amount

i wanted to know if there was a way to preserve the longevity of the heat transfer and stopping it from cracking chipping wrinkling it more

(not a question about washing it but to actuslly preserve it while wearing it a lot)

Thanks

submitted by /u/6ixfynest
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] What outfit can i put together to both combine the style of streetwear and my desire of reconquering the Holy Land?

Posted: 21 Dec 2018 06:10 PM PST

Don't ask. I just need a crusader outfit that also looks fresh. Deus vult.

submitted by /u/NoirZetsu
[link] [comments]

[Art] made my own akira m65 after being inspired by the supreme collab

Posted: 20 Dec 2018 07:57 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment