WDYWT - December 03, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

WDYWT - December 03, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - December 03, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - December 03, 2018

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 04:17 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - December 03, 2018

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 04:17 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[Art] 3 steps ahead of the game

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 01:14 PM PST

[WDYWT] Scarf Weather ��

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 10:05 AM PST

[ART] Made an oversized kimono shirt, using handwoven khadi fabric, digitally printed using one of my prints.

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 08:49 AM PST

[INSPO] Kawhi Leonard with the New Balance drip

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 07:28 PM PST

[Discussion] Just picked up some Saint Laurent Chelsea’s at Nordstrom Rack for $220. Might want to check your local store.

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 06:45 PM PST

https://imgur.com/a/6xiCc5P

Real pumped about this find.

submitted by /u/westnotwest
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Moto

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 12:23 PM PST

[INSPO] EHF Fit Battle 2018

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 11:00 AM PST

[discussion] do you guys usually dress up in your best outfits on a daily basis?

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 06:24 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] These are some of my favorite Instagram Influencers, who do you guys like? I wrote a lil piece about it.

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 10:07 PM PST

[ART] I drew on a pair of Anaheim factory sk8-hi’s and I was looking for feedback on them! (sorry for the dust on the mirror)

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 09:07 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] Is $75 Too Much For a Hoodie???

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 05:53 PM PST

So, I don't really know how much is too much to spend on clothing. There is a hoodie I really like that is $75 and I am not sure if that is too much. What even is too much to spend on clothing? The hoodie is pretty good quality. Help???

submitted by /u/Lilli_Post
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] FASHION MOVIES??

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 10:36 AM PST

Whats up Fam,

Was wondering if anyone has good recommendations for fashion related movies/docs?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/imthaghost
[link] [comments]

[Art] Bape shirt with glass beads ��

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 06:35 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] Which (streetwear) brands do have the best quality?

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 09:46 AM PST

im tryna cop some shit but im just wondering what brands actually have decent quality clothes :)

submitted by /u/Bigmenno
[link] [comments]

[discussion] help getting started

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 07:26 PM PST

Hi, this is my fourth time trying to post this (new to Reddit), and I was wondering if I could get any tips towards thrifting or developing my own style, thanks!

submitted by /u/HeccFriccGosh
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] What are some nice puffer jacket options out there?

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 05:34 PM PST

Looking for a very puffy one with kind of a cropped fit

The daily paper puffer is the closest I can get right now, but the price tag is still kinda high. Does anyone have any gems:)

thanks!

https://www.dailypaperclothing.com/products/black-puffer-jacket?variant=12307254870087

submitted by /u/Icognize
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] GQ: Boot-cut Jeans Are Making a Comeback

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 10:02 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] Need help with my final project (survey)

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 11:02 AM PST

Hey everyone, I'm working on my final project and it's related to streetwear so it would be awesome if you could help!

I'm working on the redesign of a streetwear/location/blog app and need some input from people who are into streetwear. It's a very short survey it will take just a couple of mins.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfytvpQhLV_gQuH8q2hh0tNFo_5A695c4kvZLP08B8SkOWOmA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks a lot!

submitted by /u/PVS135
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] What is your preference for jewelry material. Ex: Steel, sterling silver, silver, gun metal, gold etc.

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 10:05 AM PST

My personal favorite is silver. I had a good phase for a while but I have become a fan of silver accessories. What is the best material for accessories or jewelry?

submitted by /u/TylerWestonCO
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Any websites or accounts to browse lots of streetwear to get a sense of what my wardrobe needs?

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 08:09 PM PST

I got a new job and am looking to start drastically expanding my wardrobe. The problem is, I don't really have a set style preference outside of streetwear obviously and I'm not sure what to buy. I know I need some better fitting basics (such as T shirts, pants, etc) but I am also looking to personalize my wardrobe. Thanks guys

submitted by /u/ItzFizzy1
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] What Does Virgil Abloh Do “Well?”

Posted: 03 Dec 2018 01:16 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment