Black Friday Megathread - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, November 24, 2017

Black Friday Megathread - Streetwear

Black Friday Megathread - Streetwear


Black Friday Megathread

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 10:10 AM PST

In order to control the chaos that is Black Friday everything surrounding it is limited to this thread. The exception to this is big news like this ssense thread.


Share what you're going to cop, hoping goes on sale, stores with black friday deals and the likes. Remember to save money so you can still afford Christmas presents

submitted by /u/ImWaaal
[link] [comments]

Perspectives $250 Giveaway!

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 12:37 AM PST

GIVEAWAY!

Today we are partnering with Perspectives to give away a $250 Giftcard to their online store!

TO WIN, all you have to do it leave a comment in this thread and enter your email address here! Please note this competition is open to ALL entrants, and accounts must be at least 2 weeks old. One entry per account.

Winner will be randomly selected on November 26th. Good luck! Be sure to see more from Perspectives on their Instagram here!

submitted by /u/MrRikka
[link] [comments]

Joey Bada$$ in the most recent episode of Mr Robot

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 07:16 AM PST

Frank Ocean releases "WorldNet" Hoodie. $99.

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 09:12 PM PST

A psychologist explains why materialism is making you unhappy | Vox

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 10:45 PM PST

[WDYWT] no sleep

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 05:02 AM PST

Latest November releases from my brand POLY5000!

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 11:35 AM PST

Fear Of Change

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 08:25 AM PST

Quick Foreword:

So I got into fashion like a year ago. I don't know how it really happened but I guess something just "clicked" and for the first few months it was all I could think about. Even today, I judge people way more by what they wear (not in a bad way) and notice what people are wearing. It definitely changes your perception of things.

For me it was a good thing, I made a lot of friends at school after I started dressing well and buying more interesting sneakers. My first pair was a Tubular Doom PK GID. I go to a rather poor school so every 8th grader went wild when they saw them. As someone who isn't particularly popular, it was a pretty great feeling.

And through all this I sort of eventually found my style and dropped every cent I saved on it (regretfully)

I sort of have this Yeezy/FOG aesthetic going on with the strangely cut sweaters, longline tees, Chelsea boots and more interesting washes when it comes to jeans. Think Reddit user supremeblackguy. But I put my own spin on things and because I can't actually afford the real brands and have to resort to the $5 shirts and $20 pants but I make-do and other people seem to like it too. Although I admit I took too long to dress for myself.

So long story short, I've noticed something

This "style" that I have was around way before I knew how to spell fuccboi. So the problem is I've dropped all my money on it and now people have moved on. Like I said, I dress for myself, but think of it this way. If you saw some white dude wearing bootcut raw denim jeans over Nike Monarchs with a XXL polo shirt and a snapback today, you'd laugh and call him unfashionable or something, right?

So what if a few years from now everyone is wearing ACG jackets with Vapormaxes and cargo pants with fifty pockets in them while they fly their Tesla to the next Reddit.com/r/techwearclothing Comcast access package shop? And I'm just standing there in District 7 looking at the soylent menu in my beige longline shirt layered under a gray sweater and light gray jeans with my stone colored Chelsea boots.

I'll look like an idiot thats what.

submitted by /u/RAlNFAII
[link] [comments]

Street Ninja / TechWear (Aesthetic)

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 11:22 PM PST

Hey everyone,

I'm a noob to style, as of now it's always been sort of an athleisure / military combination. I came across "techwear" a few months ago and have been absolutely fascinated ever since. I know that most techwear is about the functionality of the clothing you are wearing, however, I fell in love with sort of the sub-section of that of which I refer to as "Street NInja". The tapered cargo pants, slick black jacket, very Watchdogs Aiden Pearce sort of look. Call it nerdy, lame, whatever but I have started to slowly build a wardrobe and I greatly enjoy this look as it combines a lot of the stuff I've already been into wearing on the regular.

Example: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/f3/02/08f302fb216138801bc5fbce82ad25ff.jpg

https://northeasternfashion.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/urban-tech.jpg

https://northeasternfashion.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/roshes.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awu-tCoq1Ps (I know it's ACG stuff, but the look in general)

Basically, I'm looking for some items that aren't expensive brands that I can use to build my outfits from. A lot of people reccomend things like Stone Island, ACG, Arcteryx, etc but that stuff is CRAZY expensive. I'm not looking for top of the line 600 year guaranteed water proof highest possible quality on earth clothing items. Just really clothes that can help match the street ninja / aiden pearce aesthetic. Some examples of things I've found that are cheap, well-made, and start to fit the style are these:

Jacket: http://www.hm.com/us/product/66534?article=66534-B&source=ir&utm_source=ir&utm_source=ir&irgwc=1&clickid=wZV21L3ly3HkwHAQ5k2nUzycUkmRxfWpQwYp3I0&iradid=226427&utm_content=rewardStyle-116548&utm_campaign=Online%20Tracking%20Link&iradtype=ONLINE_TRACKING_LINK&irmpname=rewardStyle&irmptype=mediapartner&utm_medium=affiliate

Pants: http://www.hm.com/us/product/56633?article=56633-B&cm_mmc=pla-_-us-_-men_trousers_joggers_sweatpants-_-56633&gclid=CjwKEAiApLDBBRC8oICb9NvKsg0SJAD9yOHsG3AJ13ohxPAFI7vc1o_zjBWC1Txevz6qYAW-a9Vw7RoCluzw_wcB

Facemask: https://www.amazon.com/MIFULGOO-Windproof-Balaclava-Fleece-Cover/dp/B075P61Q6X/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1511506763&sr=1-1&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1&keywords=half+face+mask+winter

Does anyone have any other reccomendations? I'm planning on hitting up a lot of stores tomorrow just looking for random things that I can use, however, it would be awesome if people already know some items that are out there!

Thank you :)

submitted by /u/TacKnight
[link] [comments]

The Man Who Started Bape: WHO IS NIGO? - The Casual

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 07:17 AM PST

SSENSE sale prices went up..

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 08:31 AM PST

The SSENSE sale started yesterday.

Today, the prices went up (reversed) and some sale items even lost their discount completely. Very weird.

I know because items on my wishlist went up in price. More than 4 of the things went up.

Take the Margiela GATS for example, I had a pair of the all black suede model in my wishlist.

They were $500CAD yesterday (-$55 off). Today, they went back up to $555 (no sale)

That's kind of lame....

submitted by /u/scientist94
[link] [comments]

Marblesoda preorder live! get your stuff while you can :)

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 12:17 AM PST

Best Common Projects Sale?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 01:12 AM PST

happy Black Friday my fellow broke bois. I've been trying to cop a pair of the Blush Achilles low but can't seem to find the best deal on them.

So far it's been END for 289 which is admittedly a great deal. Does anyone know of a better deal? If so, please let me know. I'm aware there exist better deals for other color ways but really only looking for the Blush or maybe even the White

Thanks for your time my friend

submitted by /u/seannhw
[link] [comments]

Good Company and Carhartt WIP for Winter

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 01:07 PM PST

AW17 SCRT Lookbook. 25% off for Black Friday

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 04:00 PM PST

WDYWT - November 24, 2017

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 04:14 PM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Is Stone Island referred as streetwear?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 01:34 PM PST

After celebrities such as Drake and Travis Scott seen wearing SI, it seemed to encourage people living in the USA to buy the Brand. Also with the Supreme collabs I am beginning to think that it is merging away from being a Roadman/hooligan brand in the UK. I think it is turning into a hype/streetwear brand. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/drunkaussie1
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Scouting out spots

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 09:01 AM PST

Okay, we know you can dress out in the streets, but what about lounge wear?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 05:11 PM PST

*paging all comfycore's*

What does streetwear throw on for a lazy Sunday? How about when you are around people but still need to be comfy?

I've been rebuilding my wardrobe slowly since this fall and I'm really trying to develop a well rounded selection of clothes. After a few years, this is the first year I've been looking to completely incorporate fashion into my day to day life. Rather than focussing on one aspect and disregarding gym clothes, comfy clothes, formal wear and etc.

I'm personally looking to always be able to accomplish a solid outfit, this isn't as much about throwing on some gosha branded sweatpants, but everything from top to bottom.

submitted by /u/deusxCotR
[link] [comments]

Introducing the Agora AGC Sport Collection

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 05:39 AM PST

REVENGE VANS DROP

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 12:30 PM PST

anyone know what time revenge vans will drop today? also are they easy to cop?

submitted by /u/drinkbleach420
[link] [comments]

How often do you find yourself sacrificing comfort for style?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 03:59 PM PST

For me, embroidery or lazy printing on t's can feel itchy and uncomfortable and it'll bother me throughout the day. Not a fan of rougher feeling cotton or denim either. I've generally prioritized comfort above all, but some pieces I'll sacrifice some comfort because I really like the design. How about you guys?

submitted by /u/swegafor
[link] [comments]

BRAND NEW GOYARD CARDHOLDER RAFFLE

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 03:43 AM PST

RAFFLING AWAY MY BRAND NEW GOYARD CARDHOLDER FOR JUST $5! 98 SPOTS LEFT. GOODLUCK

submitted by /u/andrle
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Trying to find a brand

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 01:13 PM PST

They were small and independent. All the stuff was hand-sewn I believe. At one point they released a yellow pullover with a tiger sewn on the back it was really dope. Anyone recognize what I'm talking about?

submitted by /u/Poodol
[link] [comments]

Is gamiss.com a safe website to order from?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 03:19 AM PST

I bought a jacket from them over a month ago and I haven't received it yet. I just wanted to know i If got scammed or not.

submitted by /u/fahimmawa
[link] [comments]

how to deal with taking L's

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 03:16 AM PST

Nike Japanese bomber jacket? Old news or can it be revived?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 11:26 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment