WDYWT - November 25, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, November 25, 2017

WDYWT - November 25, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - November 25, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - November 25, 2017

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:11 PM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - November 25, 2017

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:11 PM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Kaws x Jordan

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 01:44 PM PST

[Discussion] One of my best purchases was this clothes rack, link in comments

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:16 PM PST

Kanye spotted in unreleased neon green yeezy 350s

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 11:18 PM PST

My brands first cut & sew project, Lost Time longsleeves.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 04:23 PM PST

Small Ring Inspo

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 03:29 PM PST

Get Help.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 12:59 AM PST

Hello brothers and sisters,

Tonight is the night I go away. I first got into streetwear the same as any other person. I felt I was depressed and had low self esteem and so I made it my life's goal to lose weight and dress better. I'm 6'0 200lbs and dressing better and working out made me feel better. Temporarily. Everything else was still there the only difference is that I am now depressed in $300 shoes. To fill the empty feeling inside I continue to buy more and more things. To the point where my ex girlfriend would scold me for buying clothing I already had. Can you believe I bought 7 different grey shirts? All plain. All varying in prices. However, I convinced myself that it's what I needed for an outfit. "I need pants" I would say. "You have plenty of pants you haven't worn yet." She would retort. When she confronted me on why I felt the need to purchase all these items I would tell her it's because it felt good to look good. "Who are you trying to impress?" That was a good question. I never even take photos of my outfits. I wore them for me. I wore them because I thought it would clear my mind from all the depressing bullshit I thought. Fast forward and she leaves me ( for other reasons ).This was a few months ago. At the moment it didn't affect me. Until I realized I was buying more and more bullshit I didn't need. For the last couple of weeks, I've been sinking further and further into the void. All the shit I've purchased doesn't wipe away the pain. It barely suppresses it. I can't take it anymore, my friends. Get help. Let me be the lesson. Looking good is fine, but not when you do it as an alternative to forget about your issues. Get help. I'm sorry to all. Goodnight. Goodbye.

submitted by /u/WTFreck_
[link] [comments]

So why the hell is no one talking about these dope Off-White X Converse Chuck Taylor’s??? (Article in comments)

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 04:07 PM PST

IT'S THE NNNNNEW STYLE ... '87 Beastie Boys tee, 40 cents at the thrift

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 05:26 PM PST

Monday Is The Release Of The Air Jordan X Kaws Friends and Family Sneaker So I Drew/Designed This...

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 02:02 PM PST

K-POP band BTS in their new Music video "Mic Drop"

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 04:02 AM PST

Can we get a minimum karma requirement for the sub?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 06:17 PM PST

Since the sub is nearing 500k subscribers the new tab has been filled with spam post or ''hilarious'' posts from people who never frequent the sub, also posts from dudes with YouTube channels that only spam their videos and move on, one dude posted the same video 3 times in 3 hours, come on man.

For some reason these posts keep coming back even though they don't get upvoted but can't we have a karma requirement like other subs so this kind of spam is easily deterred?

submitted by /u/JCBDoesGaming
[link] [comments]

Why's Carharrt WIP so popular all of a sudden

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:37 AM PST

I've never seen a carharrt WIP item in my City ever until this month so far. I've seen so many people wearing the same outfit a Carharrt WIP overhead Anorak with addidas track pants. I've seen 10+ identical outfits within the last 2 weeks.

submitted by /u/bossmanpb
[link] [comments]

Is there a piece of clothing you own that you'd love to wear but are too nervous to?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 12:35 PM PST

I got these nice pink Ralph Lauren chinos (I think they're chinos). I might have to return them, I think they're too tight for someone my size. If I ever got a bigger pair I'd still be way too nervous to wear them. I have this outfit in my mind which I'd love to wear but I'd have to overcome this anxiety.

Have you guys ever had a problem like this? If so what was the piece?

EDIT: The main concern comes from that I'm a guy and I'm worried af about be judged for some reason.

submitted by /u/PostBolognaSandwich
[link] [comments]

Care less about trends/fashion until you`re confident

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 05:48 PM PST

The point I'm trying to convey is to simply avoid spending too much on clothes until you've found your niche for your physical build.

When I first got into streetwear, I spent/wasted exorbitant amounts of money on clothes that looked horrible on me. I was on the verge of giving up, as I was cocksure: whatever looked great on others, would look good on me. However, that´s rarely the case.

A tip for anyone (predominantly targeted towards beginners): Be inspired and try a style out by spending a limited amount on an outfit you're confident about; never go all in. I've committed this mistake in my past, and spending too much will usually just end up with you unsatisfied.

submitted by /u/COHL7500
[link] [comments]

[RANT] I will never support Bianca Chandon again.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:40 AM PST

I have never so betrayed by a brand in my life, until my latest experience with Bianca Chandon. Recently, I had just made two orders from 11/10/17 drop which consisted of the logotype t shirts. One order had Two Navy Shirts and the other had Two Olive Shirts ( if you're wondering why I ordered two, it's because I like to keep extras of my favorite pieces) . Surprisingly both of my orders shipped the same day of the drop and they arrived on 11/13/17.

I opened my first package to find both of my Olive T-Shirts and then I opened my second package to find only one of the Navy T-Shirts. Since my previous transactions from Bianca Chandon went smooth, I thought that this had to be an honest mistake. I sent an email to info@biancachandon.com on 11/13/17 asking if they could either refund me the money for the T-Shirt or mail another one to me.

11/16/17 : Still no response so I sent an email asking if they could reply

11/19/17 : Still no response so I sent another email stating that I'll get in contact with my bank and the BBB ( Knowing that won't do shit because I used a debit card ).

11/20/17 : Again still no response so I email them again complaining

11/20/17 : I sent a DM on Insta as my last ditch effort

11/22/17 : Once again! No reply. So I sent an email complaining about the amount of disrespect there is for ignoring my emails. I also point out what's the point of having a contact button at the bottom of your page if you don't get in contact with your customer.

11/24/17 (Today) : Wow! Still no response what a surprise! I'm officially done.

I know that everyone has different experiences with brands and it all varies from bad to amazing. Bianca Chandon has left me with a frustrating feeling of betrayal and dishonesty. Of course, whoever is running the stupid contact email for Bianca Chandon is probably thinking I'm telling a lie. The least they could've responded with something instead of leaving me frustrated.

I guess now it's whatever. I can't do a chargeback because I used a debit card meaning there's basically nothing that can be done. You can say that's a stupid move on my part, but I thought I bought something from a legitimate and honest brand. Guess Bianca Chandon isn't what it seems to be anymore 😩.

You can take my experience in whatever way you feel. If you think I'm telling a lie, then so be it. It's just a warning from me to y'all when purchasing from them. Use PayPal or something that's more protective.

What has your experience been with Bianca Chandon?

submitted by /u/HypeBeastBanging
[link] [comments]

Thoughts and styling tips on OFF WHITE x Nike Air Force 1?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 11:57 PM PST

What is your favourite piece?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 02:44 PM PST

Could be shoes, clothes, hats, socks or accessories.

submitted by /u/Peanut-Butter-Slut
[link] [comments]

Favorite Zip Up Hoodie Out Now?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:10 PM PST

Show me your favorites. Looking for something basic/simple but still substantial (think Reigning Champ level).

submitted by /u/sexwear
[link] [comments]

Has anyone bought these, are there any other harness Leather Chelseas for a similar price?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:36 PM PST

[Discussion] Hot button: is Supreme cringey? o.0

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 12:39 PM PST

If you hop on instagram and browse the comment sections of some famous Supreme fit pages (Eric Whiteback, Yungnaf, Ifayu), you'll see people roasting their butts 🤣

My little cousins know what Supreme is, and they're only like 7th-9th grade 😳 that's so young, I remember when I was their age I had 0 idea about brands except Nike and Hollister and Abercrombie and Fitch and American Eagle and even then I thought they was expensive lolz

So.... is Supreme cringey??? Do you think? Yes? Or no... I hope this question triggers some very emotional and immediate responses !

submitted by /u/justaheartattack0
[link] [comments]

What are the best inspo albums that will help you look stylish without dropping big cheques?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 01:20 AM PST

Pants that looks cool and keeps you hot?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 12:03 PM PST

I'm looking for some pants that will keep you hot at around 19 degrees fahrenheit (-7 degrees celsius), while at the same time look fly? Every single brand make F/W-clothes as if we are in LA, but here in the Arctic you'll die wearing only jeans even if you're wearing thermal underwear.

submitted by /u/svebbe
[link] [comments]

Which?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 04:27 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment