WDYWT - November 14, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

WDYWT - November 14, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - November 14, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - November 14, 2017

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 08:10 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Outfit challenge #3 - No black & no white | 14/11/2017

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 01:08 PM PST

THIS IS THE WDYWT THREAD SHARE YOUR FITS HERE


Rules:


Inspo

Announcement Thread

Remember, this is not a competition, but rather for you to challenge yourself and experiment with your warderope

Next week's challenge will be wear 2 different colours, black & white not included. Announcement goes up Thursday

submitted by /u/ImWaaal
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Bickin back

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 07:41 AM PST

Which one of you is this?

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 03:58 PM PST

THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME T-SHIRT. HAND-DRAWN, AND DEDICATED TO MY BEST FRIEND. A PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS GOES TO CHARITY.

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 10:37 AM PST

Concerning the recent comments on female wdywt fits

Posted: 15 Nov 2017 01:52 AM PST

Seeing as this has been an issue the past few days, I'm just going to make it simple:

If the essence of your comment is "this is only upvoted because OP is female", I'll ban you. While it is true that many fits posted by the scarce female members in our community get more attention than one might think they deserve, the amount of karma a post has is irrelevant to the content at hand, and any harassment about it will not be tolerated.

Giving criticism of an outfit is completely fine, and it's what this sub is here for. In fact, I encourage it.

But if you care so much about the number of internet points someone else is getting, and are offended to the point that you make sexist generalizations because of something that irrelevant, it says more about you than anything. Considering many of you can hardly dress yourselves half decently, you're in no position to make blanket statements about someone's sex. Not only that, but most of you have no idea what it feels like for women to be constantly discredited just because "they get more attention for being female".

I get that r/incels has been shut down, but please don't project your insecurities on this sub. Call me a thirsty white knight or try to justify the comments as much as you want but this is an official warning and I'd be more than happy to ban anyone who ignores this.

submitted by /u/13ae
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] My fully thrifted take on SLP

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 09:16 AM PST

I like vetements but wtf is this

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 03:06 PM PST

WIWT: Wild Goth Silhouettes

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 11:47 AM PST

[WDYWT] monochrome vibes

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 07:11 AM PST

Kevin Abstract releases droplist for Brockhampton "boys make me sad" merch

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 10:03 AM PST

I was bored in class so I made an offwhite wallpaper, enjoy!

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 08:19 PM PST

[WDYWT] Cul-De-Sac

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 10:03 AM PST

If only, whats your thought..

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 04:41 AM PST

[wdywt] jularee

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 02:29 PM PST

Kith Winter Collection 2017

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 03:17 PM PST

Lookbook here

As this point, I think I can say that I have become a huge fan of Kith. I have known the brand for a few years but didn't start buying anything until this year (especially this season).

For years, I have been a big fan of Japanese streetwear brands due to their styles and qualities. As I'm getting older and my style changes, I start wearing more pieces that are not brand heavy (comparing to Bape/Neighborhood or even Supreme). Instead, my new favorite brand is VISVIM.

From this latest drop of Kith, I found it to be exactly what I have fallen in love with in the recent years. Clean and simple design, built with great quality and premium materials, and all the subtle details that make me really obsessed. I feel like Kith has been doing so many "crazy" stuff this year that its kind of insane. They could drop collections of dozens of pieces (the soccer one had 50 pieces and this one has 83!) that have a consistent design language/theme. Something I often found lack in many other brands' "so-called" collection.

They opened a store inside Bergdorf Goodman and moved their Manhattan shop to a bigger and brighter place (although it's literally like cross the street lol).

Personally I cannot wait to see what Ronnie is gonna bring to us in the future.

What do you guys think? Is Kith becoming a stronger brand (not just streetwear but also fashion) in the past year? Or do you think they still have a long way to go?

submitted by /u/MrHublot_
[link] [comments]

I made some Gucci bondage gear

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 01:52 PM PST

What are the must-have jackets for the fall season 2017?

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 05:40 PM PST

I wanna read everyone's opinion on this. I also wanna hear suggestions for cheap alternatives on these jackets. I need something that I can wear everyday for an affordable price. Recently, I've been seeing a lot of coach jackets. Will these be a substitute for 2016's bomber jackets?

submitted by /u/chinobreezy
[link] [comments]

Who Needs Needles?

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 10:21 PM PST

EFFULGENCE F/W 2017 Lookbook

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 06:55 PM PST

[WDYWT] Back in black

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 06:18 AM PST

Old Supreme

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 10:43 PM PST

Found these old gems in my friends closet does anyone know what season they are from?old supreme

submitted by /u/Pepperloafe
[link] [comments]

A Closer look at the Invincible x NEIGHBORHOOD NMD_R1

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 11:51 AM PST

Vetements x Reebok Emoji Instapump Fury. Retail for 925$

Posted: 14 Nov 2017 08:18 AM PST

Any cheap cropped pants? -i find a hard time finding some that looks like the ones in this sub :)

Posted: 15 Nov 2017 02:39 AM PST

Suggestions for good hoodies

Posted: 15 Nov 2017 02:07 AM PST

Something with nice, interesting graphic that's kind of different(maybe even abit dark) Idm mainstream or startups. Thanks for the help :)

submitted by /u/Tacoaf
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment