WDYWT - November 29, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

WDYWT - November 29, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - November 29, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - November 29, 2017

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 12:08 PM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - November 29, 2017

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 12:08 PM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

“So i’m starting this clothing brand”

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 07:31 PM PST

[Art] Couldn't find much Frank Ocean merch online so I painted my own

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 10:39 AM PST

Thought you guys might like this jacket I made from a WWII tent, vintage Harley bandanas, and nutria fur.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 10:39 PM PST

Simple Color Inspiration

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 02:14 PM PST

South Korean/Asian Inspo album. Compiled some cool fits and looks that I would like to share with everyone

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 04:51 PM PST

[wdywt] morning.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 06:37 AM PST

What's your unpopular streetwear/fashion related opinion?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 07:26 PM PST

What's your thought on the Nike x Acronym 17's? Imo they look kinda cool

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 09:49 AM PST

Just got in my Bundeswehr pilot boots from Germany!

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 12:39 PM PST

Street style last summer during Men's Fashion Week.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 07:17 AM PST

[Discussion] What Lowkey brands do you guys like? Here's mine...

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 12:58 PM PST

Dirt cheap clothes and guilt

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 03:20 PM PST

My bad for the throwaway account. I've recently looked into taobao a lot for it's own stores, beyond just replicas and knock offs, and initially I was almost head over heels. Comfy ass hoodies for $14ish and a ridiculous amount of cheap clothes? Christ, how could I pass on that? But then came the issue of values. So here I am, because I wanted to hear what others think. Am I an idiot for overthinking? Am I doing the right thing by avoiding it, are these clothes made in sweatshops with awful conditions, or have I not researched enough? Would it be the right thing to just dump the idea altogether and stick to buying normal priced clothing from well known and small brands, or are these clothes made in decent conditions, making it fine for me to purchase them? I haven't pulled the trigger on a purchase. I'm also unable to tag this post as Discussion, only having access to mobile.

submitted by /u/tiraloporalla
[link] [comments]

The perfect go to T-shirt?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 09:27 PM PST

I'm looking for the perfect plain T-shirt for layering and regular wear. A few colors, mainly white and black. Nice quality, reasonable price. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/tokyogetaway
[link] [comments]

Top three brands of all time?

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 01:17 AM PST

Hey guys just wondering what the demographic of streetwear mess with. For me, I love yohji, raf simons and issey Miyake.

submitted by /u/jack88719
[link] [comments]

Puffer Jacket Inspo Album - stay maximum comfy this winter

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 07:38 AM PST

FTP Hires DMX To Model Their Latest Installment For 2017 Lookbook

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 02:44 PM PST

Question about the Carhartt Nimbus jacket

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 05:54 PM PST

I'm thinking of getting a Carhartt Nimbus jacket but don't know if I should go for the summer or winter version. The coldest it gets is only around 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit where I'm at.

Would it be best to go for the winter version or will it feel too hot? Or should I get the summer version and layer as needed?

Thanks for the help. I'm not really an expert on jackets like these

submitted by /u/doctor_dapper
[link] [comments]

What are your favorite non-hypebeast style blogs?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 03:58 PM PST

Looking for more sites like wellspent for finding more good stuff

submitted by /u/xXEnjo1PandaXx
[link] [comments]

CajunOrnaments Made from Real Alligators,Crawfish,Crabs,Garfish,Oysters!

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 04:13 AM PST

Actual Places that sell cropped pants? No DIY

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 08:30 AM PST

places that sell them it can be a lowekey streetwear brand or just a basic brand that sells them with out a huge pricetag

submitted by /u/Roxide5040
[link] [comments]

Request: Anyone know what’s the brand of patchwork jeans Jaden Smith wears in his “Icon” video? Sorry the image is so blurry, but here’s the link: https://youtu.be/rJtYupVFaZk

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 04:04 PM PST

Opinions on patches?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 07:21 PM PST

Picked up a couple of patches from this place and I've been deciding on whether or not to incorporate them into my look or find something else to do with them. What's everyone's opinions on patches? What kind of jacket would you put them on? Or what would you put patches on at all? I wear a lot of black, grey and white, and I've been having a hard time finding any jacket I think I'd like them on.

submitted by /u/sad_sriracha
[link] [comments]

Good small / boutique brands?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 07:46 AM PST

My buddy and I are trying to create a store with smaller brands to help aggregate and help smaller brands gain market exposure. Afterall streetwear is all about grassroots and growth imo. I've surfed streetwear startup pretty hard, but looking to hear from the community!

submitted by /u/capemall
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment