WDYWT - November 11, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2017

WDYWT - November 11, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - November 11, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - November 11, 2017

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:10 PM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - November 11, 2017

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:10 PM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Picked up The North Face x Vans collab today, probably my favourite Vans of all time! What’d you think?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:16 AM PST

Tyler the Creator previews Blue Golf Le Fleur x Converse One Star

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 02:43 PM PST

Modified a pair of Dickies. Stole the idea from Issey Miyake

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 04:24 PM PST

That dragonball shirt that blew up on here a while ago is back in stock.

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 09:06 PM PST

CPH fit

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 06:50 AM PST

Golf le Fleur*

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 01:14 PM PST

My new limited edition Converse x Chocolate Kenny Anderson CTAS Pro Hi white cons

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 02:49 AM PST

Supreme x Louis Vuitton Deck and Trunk at the Louis Vuitton Exhibition in NYC

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 01:21 PM PST

Gunna stick to posting on my Insta after this for a while so I don't spam up the sub but y'all gave me so much love on my last post so here's another.

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 01:19 PM PST

Bape dropping these neckwarmers for ultimate flex for winter

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:38 AM PST

These badboys are dropping nov 27th (air jordan iv x kaws)

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 12:42 AM PST

WIWT: Less Wacky Poses Today

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 10:13 AM PST

Prickly pear kicks

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 03:30 PM PST

My experience with SPUTNIK1985

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 11:31 AM PST

Hi I wanted to talk about my experience with this brand just to get you all warned in case you're thinking about buying something. I ordered a shirt and a sweater on September 10th and they were shipped in two different parcels so I had to pay twice for the shipping. It also took a week to get them brought to the post office, so they were ready to be sent on October 10th. They arrived to my country (Italy) on November 2nd and came in on November the 7th. I was really hyped about my purchases but when I opened my two parcels I found out my sweater was too small for me (The shirt wasn't and they were in the same size). Today I asked about how returning something worked and all they said is that I have to pay all the shipping costs to send it back and to get another one, so I'd even have to pay additional costs to return my stuff. Seems legit.

Just wanted to show everyone what it's like buying from them as many people can't find any info on the internet. Hope this was helpful.

submitted by /u/myuncleswallowskids
[link] [comments]

Golfwang "FIND SOME TIME" Jacket Available Tomorrow 9am pst/ 12 est

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 03:03 PM PST

BAPE drop 11/11: TIGER/SHARK collection, "APE" hoodies, Color Camo outerwear, Shark hoodies

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 03:32 PM PST

Update on free ASOS Shirt from a while ago?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 12:10 PM PST

A while ago, like a month or so ago, someone in reddit posted a link for students to get free shirts from ASOS - you could choose your own design or even make your own. The delivery was said to take around 4-6 weeks, so has anyone gotten theirs yet? If yea, I'd like to see what it looks like (especially if you made your own design) :)

submitted by /u/Nick-rm
[link] [comments]

What pants do you suggest to go along with Jordans?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:09 PM PST

I have white Spizikes, and I'm like 5'7 | 169 cm if it's relevant.

submitted by /u/ghostfivenine
[link] [comments]

Faces+Places drop today

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 10:28 AM PST

How to build a proper outfit?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 11:23 AM PST

It's something I've been having issues with, I don't know how to start, which pieces to choose and what essential pieces I NEED.

If you have an actual guide that would be great. Got into fashion right after summer and I'm still figuring shit out.

submitted by /u/federicorisica
[link] [comments]

What are some good brands for chinos?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 02:05 PM PST

Looking to get slim, tapered chinos in multiple colors (black, khaki, olive, grey) and wondering what brand and model you recommend. Most of the shoes I have are runners (ultra boosts, etc) and want the pants to work with the shoes.

submitted by /u/Darth_Larry
[link] [comments]

RSVP GALLERY X OFF WHITE

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:15 AM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment