WDYWT - November 19, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, November 19, 2017

WDYWT - November 19, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - November 19, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - November 19, 2017

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 12:13 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - November 19, 2017

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 12:13 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

My homie told me to post my drawings here

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 03:31 PM PST

Off White x Timberland deadass b

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 02:57 PM PST

[WDYWT] 26 Degrees

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 09:10 PM PST

Earl Sweatshirts 'DeathWorld' Preview.

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 04:02 PM PST

Collect/archive your pieces, or resell to buy new gear

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 03:44 PM PST

[WDYWT] City life is a good one

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 08:46 AM PST

Black friday sales

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 02:46 PM PST

Hey guys, I thought we could make a thread going about black friday sales so anyone could get their hands down on pieces they want and save some bucks. Will add some sites myself when the sales will be on

http://shatle.com/cs/ - represent, ndg, otheruk etc.

submitted by /u/MadDannyQQ
[link] [comments]

A few images from my personal inspo album

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 11:14 AM PST

NIKE VAPORMAX 2018

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 06:37 AM PST

Just a little thing I wanted to share

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 09:36 AM PST

First and foremost, hope that any of this makes sense;

As of late I haven't been feeling that well, probably because I have had a tough year and a lot of stress to deal with.

The way I tried to cope with it was buying clothes, every time I bought a piece I shortly felt a sense of accomplishment and happiness which helped me get through the weeks. However I kept on spending, a lot more than I should and the sense of joy kept diminishing. Right now I reached out for help, which I hope works out more.

So yeah, in short watch your finances and when you feel down please reach out instead of trying to spend your way out of your troubles.

submitted by /u/BoredSausage
[link] [comments]

V. Abloh style "WINDOWS" 16:9 Wallpaper

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 07:59 AM PST

Describe your style in 5 words or less

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 07:25 PM PST

I know there are many styles of streetwear out there, and each person has their own variation of street style.

submitted by /u/Artillect
[link] [comments]

What's your streetwear Christmas wishlist?

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 01:03 PM PST

I'm looking to get an OnlyNY hoodie👌

submitted by /u/mamasaidknockyouout4
[link] [comments]

What happened to Pingy?

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 10:12 PM PST

Idk I haven't seem him in a while and he was hot a while ago

submitted by /u/kylpere
[link] [comments]

GUESS Black & Brown Striped Tee available for backorder

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 02:25 PM PST

Opinion On Bags / Sidebags

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 08:25 PM PST

What's your opinions on the bag / sidebags? I used to hate this "trend" that began to pop up a lot especially on the IG, but now I'm starting to like it. I thought it was stupid and couldn't get the thought of almost having a man purse look good.

Everyone I ask about this is against it, what do you all think?

If you like the idea, what are some cool bags? (Supreme 3M bags, goyard etc)

submitted by /u/Upluhh
[link] [comments]

Experience with Etsy?

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 07:05 PM PST

I`m just wondering if you guys ever buy stuff off Etsy? I live in Norway and I cant really find any cool vintage clothing here. I found some cool sweatshirts on Etsy but dont know if its worth. So have you ever bought anything of Etsy? Was it worth? How many days did it take before you got the item? How was the condition on the clothing you bought etc etc.

submitted by /u/Gneik
[link] [comments]

my inspo.

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 03:18 PM PST

Some shoes I can just slide on and ruin

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 07:59 PM PST

Need some shoes I can slip on and fuck up, like for walking the dog. Male. Under $100 preferably but hit me with all you got.

submitted by /u/Kazimu
[link] [comments]

Reasonably priced winter jackets

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 11:46 PM PST

Tryna not to die this winter but on a budget

submitted by /u/SuperFungi343
[link] [comments]

Is Adidas ripping of their own shoes?

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 03:05 AM PST

I've noticed recently that Adidas has been releasing a lot of shoes similar to their more popular and expensive models. For example, this looks like a fake Yeezy 350 produced by adidas and this looks very similar to an Ultra Boost, but can be purchased for about $80 as opposed to $300+. What are your thoughts? Is it nice to see affordable alternatives straight from adidas or does it seem like a cash grab?

submitted by /u/iamksmit
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment