The Off-White AJ1 are impossible to be copped, so I made one myself. - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

The Off-White AJ1 are impossible to be copped, so I made one myself. - Streetwear

The Off-White AJ1 are impossible to be copped, so I made one myself. - Streetwear


The Off-White AJ1 are impossible to be copped, so I made one myself.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 08:48 AM PST

Outer shell of my girlfriends Off White phone case broke but revealed an almost cooler case beneath it

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:33 AM PST

I sort of think this weeks drop for Supreme is fire

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:30 AM PST

r/streetwear has directly helped Domo Beads feed almost 1000 kids. That's massive! To thank you, we want to give you 40% or $10 anything on our site, plus some extra gifts for anyone coming from r/streetwear. Codes: CYBERSTREETWEAR40 & CYBERSTREETWEAR10. Details inside. Love you guys.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:53 PM PST

Almost 1000 kids! We haven't ended world hunger, but it's really cool that a group of us that likes to get together to show off our fits can make that big of an impact. Can't say how appreciative we are of that.

We want to double that this holiday season, and I think we can.


Here's the deal:

Get 40% off anything at domobeads using code CYBERSTREETWEAR40 (to save more on multiple items)

Get $10 off anything at domobeads using code CYBERSTREETWEAR10


PLUS, if you come from r/streetwear, we will put free gift(s) in your package.(Our team will match it to your order style, and the more your order, the more free stuff you get)

PLUS, we are going to double how many meals we donate.(normally 5 per order)

submitted by /u/cutlerr
[link] [comments]

[StockX] Gucci Tee Issue & Update

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 06:00 PM PST

Inspo - sashadidntwakeup

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 08:15 PM PST

CYBER MONDAY THREAD

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:47 AM PST

Post some links for cyber monday if you have any!

submitted by /u/____rav____
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] "you look like a strung out art student"

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 10:10 AM PST

Old skool Vans with yellow laces - �� or ��

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 11:49 AM PST

simple with colors outfit!

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:46 AM PST

Painted my All-Stars as an entry into a local sneaker competition

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 07:34 AM PST

Faces+Places restocks and drops new stuff on Friday

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 02:09 PM PST

Quick shoutout to Only NY - Amazing Service!

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 11:13 AM PST

Wanted to make a post shouting out the brand ONLY NY.

I recently purchased a few gifts for my girlfriend and other family members for the upcoming holidays. They recently posted a 30% off sale for black friday and cyber weekend, after browsing a bit, I realized I wanted to order even more.

I shot them an email asking if they could cancel my order, so I could reorder the original items that I bought, plus more due to this discount. Before even replying, the just shot me the amount of I would of saved as a refund on Paypal.

My items were already shipped so they could not cancel the order.

Like how fucking cool. Cheers to ONLY NY!

submitted by /u/Vederzane
[link] [comments]

is the kanye effect still impacting the community?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 02:20 PM PST

Best clothing item or accessory under $25

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:33 PM PST

Need to put something on my wishlist for Secret Santa. What's the best thing I can get for under $25?

submitted by /u/lnjectWeed
[link] [comments]

good leather shoes for school?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:46 AM PST

hey everyone, long time lurker. school has finished for the year and in tradition i grab a new pair of shoes. the catch is they have to be leather and have to be "black" (i currently wear adidas so they dont care about little details such as the white stripes.) my feet are quite wide/fat so that limits me down. what shoes can I wear that dont look tragic and look somewhat decent.

thanks bb

submitted by /u/TacoDinoo
[link] [comments]

What are somes pieces that don't go out of style?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:28 PM PST

Supreme x The North Face FW17 Part Two Is Coming This Thursday

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:29 AM PST

Layering?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:30 AM PST

I have some questions on layering.

Say I'm wearing a large shirt for my inner layer, would it be better for me to wear a medium hoodie/sweater and a large jacket for my outer layers? Or would I use a medium sweater with a medium jacke?.

submitted by /u/Almightyriver
[link] [comments]

What's your go-to winter jacket?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 01:53 PM PST

It's starting to get really cold in Scandinavia so I'm in big need of a warm jacket. I've been looking around for a pufferjacket but can't seem to find anyone I like. What's your go-to jacket for the winter?

submitted by /u/Davve40
[link] [comments]

The Best Sneakers of 2017 poll

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 11:40 AM PST

My first attempt at sewing!

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:50 PM PST

Is this coat lame?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 03:44 AM PST

Im going to Seoul next month and im planning on wearing this coat with the collar folded down. underneath i'll prolly put on a hoodie and a mock neck fleece with some suit pants and docs, will it look lame?

someone told me the coat was old fashioned so i wanted to be sure

submitted by /u/hollozzy
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment