[WDYWT] Outfit challenge #2 - Multiple Patterns | 6/11/2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

[WDYWT] Outfit challenge #2 - Multiple Patterns | 6/11/2017 - Streetwear

[WDYWT] Outfit challenge #2 - Multiple Patterns | 6/11/2017 - Streetwear


[WDYWT] Outfit challenge #2 - Multiple Patterns | 6/11/2017

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 01:19 PM PST

THIS IS THE WDYWT THREAD SHARE YOUR FITS HERE


Rules:

  • There has to be a minimum of two different patterns
  • Both patterns have to be a key element of the fit, not a minor detail
  • You have to own all the clothing on you. No dressing room pictures
  • All rules of WDYWT apply, including points towards whitelist

Inspo

Announcement Thread

submitted by /u/ImWaaal
[link] [comments]

Petition to send complaint about Anti Social Social Club to Federal Trade Commision

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 08:25 PM PST

WIWT: Scifi Weeb Garms

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 02:24 PM PST

Stussy x New Balance 990 v4 released. Thoughts?

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 07:51 PM PST

Urban Outfitters gave me a hoodie for free?

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 01:33 PM PST

I ordered 2 hoodies from UO, one did not fit and the other i did not like, so i sent back both of them. I got my refund on paypal, but a day later I got a package from them which contained the hoodie that didnt fit me. I checked over paypal and i did not get charged again. Did i just get a free hoodie???

submitted by /u/PonyOnMyTail
[link] [comments]

Best stores for black friday?

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 07:08 AM PST

What stores will have a nice black friday sale? I am looking to upgrade my wardrobe a lot+get some gifts for my friends/family. So hit me with all stores that usually have some nice sales. Both looking for more "regular" stores like h&m and more "street" oriented stores such as mnml.la.

submitted by /u/GiantP4nda
[link] [comments]

What do you guys think is the best beater sneaker?

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 05:49 PM PST

Rag & Bone x Star Wars Teaser

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 09:39 AM PST

pleasures x off-white (via @pleasures instagram)

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 06:43 PM PST

New Adidas X Kith looks like Chase's Logo

Posted: 07 Nov 2017 01:55 AM PST

US Olympic Snowboarders to Sport NASA Spacesuit-Inspired Uniforms in 2018

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 03:05 PM PST

[Art] The Hype Beast - A Documentary. Chronicled the shift in fashion over the last 20 years would appreciate if everyone would take a look and give some feedback

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 03:08 PM PST

Thrifted for $2? Thoughts?

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 09:02 PM PST

Workwear in Harajuku, Tokyo

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 08:22 PM PST

I'm visiting Harajuku, Tokyo next week and I'm really into workwear, half my wardrobe is Carhartt WIP and Dickies. What are some good Japanese workwear stores I should check out in the area?

submitted by /u/1upLuigi1
[link] [comments]

Do you believe Street Wear at the moment is a trend rather than a genre of clothing

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 01:44 PM PST

We have all heard the expression" fashion comes and goes" in translations old trends will re- emerge themselves. That puzzles me a little bit because i cant remember a time wear something such as "street wear" was previously around. My personal opinion is that street wear is far from a trend and has established its foundation and is going to stick around for a long time, but i would like to know other peoples opinions on the topic. Do you believe it is a trend or revolutionary corner stone in the world of fashion.

submitted by /u/Loverboy_
[link] [comments]

What sneakers are you guys rocking this fall ?

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 12:27 PM PST

Favorite "Ethically Sourced/Produced" streetwear brands?

Posted: 07 Nov 2017 12:04 AM PST

So two recent post cropped up, "Don't be ashamed of where you buy your clothes from," and "Unpaid Laborers are 'slipping please of help into Zara products.'" I noticed a lot of comments pop up about buying ethically sourced clothing items (buy 1 or 2 ethically sourced items vs 100 H&M items). So my question is, what are some of the most recommended ethically sourced clothing brands to look at to start getting away from slave labor brands (H&M, Zara, etc.)?

submitted by /u/MrWilde777
[link] [comments]

THICC hoodies

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 08:01 AM PST

I need some help again. I'm looking for some thick/warm hoodies for the winter with a decent pricetag. I like both graphic hoodies and plain hoodies. For reference: I like the thickness, fit and comfort of Supreme hoodies, but I don't like the pricetag.

submitted by /u/yeboiiiiiiiiiii
[link] [comments]

Yeezy fit vs Ultraboosts?

Posted: 07 Nov 2017 12:29 AM PST

I wear 11s in all my shoes this includes converse vans vapormaxes and pureboosts and im wondering what the difference in fit is like, does a yeezy 350 v2 comes up smaller or larger than my pureboosts? Yeezys are size 11 UK

submitted by /u/Azzraelis
[link] [comments]

Kanye Crewneck

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 04:42 PM PST

I've been trying to find a crewneck similar to the one Kanye wears that H&M ripped off ( http://www.hm.com/us/product/34422?article=34422-B&cm_vc=SEARCH#article=34422-A ) but I can't find anything in an XL close enough to what I'm wanting any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/CarterWix
[link] [comments]

How to taper my pants

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 09:02 PM PST

Im a broke boi, so how do I taper my levi 511s and uniqlo pants for cheap? I want to cuff them but it doesn't look right when I do since the bottoms are a bit too wide

submitted by /u/MadMax2230
[link] [comments]

White shoes?

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 08:51 PM PST

I've been wearing Adidas Originals Stan Smith Mid-Summer weave as my "white shoe" for a couple of years. I haven't really got them super dirty until recently, so I was wondering what you guys suggest I should replace them with. Thanks!

submitted by /u/bobbybluesurf
[link] [comments]

Revealed: how Nike stays one step ahead of the taxman

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 10:56 AM PST

Anyone know similar shoes to these?

Posted: 07 Nov 2017 01:05 AM PST

Did anyone get their hands on the new A Cold Wall x AF1 moon shoes?

Posted: 06 Nov 2017 04:56 PM PST

I was super excited about them but i havent even heard of them again after a few weeks back. Yall think its worth to buy resell?

submitted by /u/memearyan
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment