[Announcement] Discord Partner Splash Contest - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, October 9, 2017

[Announcement] Discord Partner Splash Contest - Streetwear

[Announcement] Discord Partner Splash Contest - Streetwear


[Announcement] Discord Partner Splash Contest

Posted: 03 Oct 2017 07:10 PM PDT

The /r/streetwear discord has been officially recognized as a discord partner server!

We are running a competition to have the custom welcome splash created! The image will become the blue background in this image, so all new users will see it when they join the server!

The winner will receive:

  • Custom subreddit flair
  • 3 months reddit gold
  • Custom discord role (and color)

Requirements:

  • 2048x2048px
  • Streetwear related
  • Should include" /r/streetwear discord" or similar in the image

This competition will run for 2 weeks exactly. Submissions should be submitted to THIS GOOGLE FORM

Thanks

submitted by /u/MrRikka
[link] [comments]

This is a perfect example of why straight hypebeast does not equal good sense of fashion/style, and why people look down on it.

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 10:07 AM PDT

Remember when I told you all I wanted to mix streetwear into the IG of my family's restaurant & you all flamed me? Well this week we collaborated with Adidas! Glad I didn't listen lol.

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 08:44 PM PDT

Hand painted button down

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 07:33 PM PDT

[Inspo/Discussion] One Year Into Streetwear and How It Helped Me With Personal Struggles

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 12:18 PM PDT

[WDYWT] striped shirt

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 09:28 AM PDT

Since we're doing denim jackets again, here's the watchmen one I painted recently

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 01:07 PM PDT

Matched my shirt and shoes for my art project

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 08:42 AM PDT

Best places to but streetwear brands online that are in asian sizes?

Posted: 09 Oct 2017 03:25 AM PDT

I live in Australia and most XS clothes in brands like fila, adidas, ellesse, CK etc don't fit me at all because I'm ridiculously short. I've seen size guides for asian based stores online and have noticed the measurements are a significantly smaller. I'm specifically looking for tracksuit pants and sweaters by the brands above or others similar. Thanks!

Édit: I'm 5 foot 0 and a female

submitted by /u/uggmug
[link] [comments]

My personal inspiration album of dirty, grungy and rough looking

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 08:26 PM PDT

A Mayhem jacket I made

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 08:54 AM PDT

bury me in a double rider (inspiration album)

Posted: 09 Oct 2017 03:28 AM PDT

Are we really into hand painted jacket?

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 11:48 AM PDT

or are we just trying to be nice here? I didn't get the memo, so pls pm if it's a meme.

submitted by /u/forbiddentechniques
[link] [comments]

[NEWS]A$AP x GUESS Ringer Tee on their website if you missed the first drop a while back!

Posted: 09 Oct 2017 03:25 AM PDT

A$AP x GUESS Ringer Tee in all sizes at guess! just letting some of you know if you weren't able to grab this shirt the first time around. you can also sign with guess and get **edit 30% off and FS is you wanna save monies/ https://shop.guess.com/en/catalog/view/men/view-all/logo-ringer-tee/m7fi55k5dd1

submitted by /u/Rakeesh
[link] [comments]

review of some taylor swift jeans and headass overalls

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 03:49 PM PDT

[wdywt] noah hurricane relief tee, they did a great job with the design and relief efforts

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 01:40 PM PDT

[LPU+Review] AllSaints Roth Boot

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 07:02 AM PDT

You're given unlimited money to buy an entire outfit, what do you buy?

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 07:22 AM PDT

Let's also say you can never sell the outfit either.

submitted by /u/SitPostal
[link] [comments]

How did you guys do on the calabasas track pant release and powerphase restock today? I was able to checkout on the pant restock on Yeezy Supply, slept through first release (heard most people copped first release).

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 07:33 PM PDT

Dog chewed up my rafs �� anything I can do?

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 08:04 PM PDT

It’s thanksgiving and it’s time to give!

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 10:20 AM PDT

What looks good over a plain white sweatshirt?

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 11:23 AM PDT

I'm a bit of a newb tbh. Got a white sweatshirt on sale. Got some black pants but whites never really been my colour. Trying to branch out but all my jackets are too thick over a sweatshirt.

FYI don't post here much but come here for inspiration a lot

submitted by /u/OdBx
[link] [comments]

RSKY Bomber for Winter Collection

Posted: 09 Oct 2017 12:05 AM PDT

Off-White by 7ZEL

Posted: 09 Oct 2017 03:30 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment