WDYWT - October 14, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2017

WDYWT - October 14, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - October 14, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - October 14, 2017

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 09:10 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - October 14, 2017

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 09:10 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Emma looking fly

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 06:58 PM PDT

I just made my first custom Frank ocean inspired graphic hoodie? Thoughts?

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 05:52 AM PDT

1950's greaser

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 02:17 PM PDT

Kith Treats' shirts came in a cereal box packaging, complete with prize inside

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 10:49 AM PDT

Villa x New Balance 247 "The Collective"

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 10:14 AM PDT

Illustrated a picture of my friends deli and printed it on some tee's for their store, what do you think?

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 11:13 AM PDT

[Discussion] Absolutely amazing customer service at Supreme Paris

Posted: 14 Oct 2017 02:17 AM PDT

My friends have wanted to come with me to one of my Supreme trips for a while now, and today it finally worked out. We took the metro there and I was hoping to get the split Supreme deck, as I am a great Scarface fan and wanted to hang the deck on my wall as an artwork.

Upon waiting in line for the usual 20(?) minutes, my friends and I got into the store. They were mostly set on beanies and one of my friends actually bought a board that had his name on it. Thing is, sadly they had sold out the Split board.

Anyway, my friends were really excited as it was their first time, and when it came to buying their stuff, they all were served by a great cashier. He realised my friend was new, so he helped the shit out of him and was real kind. Friend was happy, so I went to the cashier and bought some stickers (didn't want anything but the board, already owned the beanie) and chose 5 stickers. As I wanted to pay, the dude pushes my hand with the money away (nicely) and then tells me it's okay, and that I could just have em.

It's great to see that brands stay true to their customers, even when they start growing.

Thanks Supreme for giving my friends and me a dope ass evening

submitted by /u/CustomBuildin
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] My first real post (Ft. Cav empt)

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 07:30 AM PDT

Limited Edt x Adidas Superstar

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 12:33 PM PDT

Your Mod in Chief is able to do free shipping & appointments + reservations at Nordstrom for all Canadian users!

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 08:30 PM PDT

Currently working Women's Active Shoes at the Toronto flagship location in the Eaton Centre and thought I'd let the sub know since shopping for designer clothes and premo sneakers can be tough in Canada.

Any items you see on Nordstrom.com I'm able to save you the duties fees by sourcing it from within Canada pending inventory availability. All you need to provide me with is the Item# in the description and drop a DM with your shipping + payment info or put in a call without even having to enter the store. I'm also able to set up personal shopping appointments with any interested users (preferably serious shoppers!) whether it be shoes or clothes or anything else.

If anyone is curious if we stock a certain product, hit my DM on IG @austinfalconer or PM me through here and I'll take a look for you since our website leaves out a lot of products - some sold out items we'll still have some of in Canada, for example Rick Owens Geobaskets. I'm also able to do photo tours of available physical stock. Pre-orders on popular items from labels such as Balenciaga, Raf Simons x Adidas, Y-3, and NikeLab can be processed as well. (P.S - I'm able to source Comme des Garçons PLAY Converse and we have Hender Scheme)

If you're cruising through just look for me near the entrance by the e-Bar.

submitted by /u/bbcboi
[link] [comments]

Champion Revers Weave Crewnecks for $8.71 Review

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 11:55 PM PDT

After seeing a post for Champion reverse weave crewnecks for only 8$ i had to buy one. I placed an order on 10/2 and had received it today, 10/13. With that being said, i had initially placed an order for 2 crewnecks, one being a grey and another forest green. About 12 hours after placing the order i got an email saying they ran out of stock on the forest green and asked what color if like to replace it with i told them the navy blue. because this happened it delayed my package. but because it was delayed they refunded me the shipping cost without me even having to ask. Overall they look and feel good. since purchasing them, they've gone back up in price to 30 something dollars. Thanks Jiffyshirts much appreciated and definitely a steal.

PICS BELOW

https://anonimage.net/gallery/qgiHVsj3H2

submitted by /u/purplehoneycomb
[link] [comments]

Kanye West wearing the new yeezy sneakers

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 11:24 AM PDT

Kanye in new Yeezy's

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 05:47 AM PDT

Are Patches on a backpack still in?

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 08:32 AM PDT

BAPE drop 10/14: Halloween tees, BAPE x ALPHA, Shark hoodies, Bapex watches

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 04:14 PM PDT

Final form, complete

Posted: 14 Oct 2017 02:39 AM PDT

"A$AP Rocky Reunites With GUESS U.S.A. For a Brand New Capsule"

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 10:17 AM PDT

Off-White x Louis Vuitton possible collaboration

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 03:59 PM PDT

New Under Armour graphic tee for their UAS line

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 07:24 AM PDT

Anyone know what hoodie konan is wearing

Posted: 14 Oct 2017 02:55 AM PDT

Do you think you will ever lose interest in fashion?

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 08:02 AM PDT

I've been kinda lately so busy that i didn't even think about clothes, sometimes i don't even care at all about clothing, but for a short period of time. I'm glad i have the money to fund this "hobby" while i care about it now, but i don't know will i ever stop caring about it. what do you think? is fashion the most important part about your life or will it fade away in the future?

submitted by /u/ShootGunBoyIV
[link] [comments]

New High-Top Yeezy Revealed

Posted: 13 Oct 2017 10:22 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment