WDYWT - October 08, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017

WDYWT - October 08, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - October 08, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - October 08, 2017

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 01:11 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - October 08, 2017

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 01:11 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

A girl gave me her jacket to paint on and this is the finished product! "The Pill Jacket"

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 01:17 PM PDT

The other side of streetwear we don't see ��.

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 04:55 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Jacket slings come in handy at this time of the year

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 06:18 AM PDT

Talented Friend of Mine Customizes Shoes

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 01:09 PM PDT

Girlfriend gave me this as an anniversary present. Custom made herself ��

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 08:59 PM PDT

[WDYWT] The Best Hand Job

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 09:39 AM PDT

[Review]Picked up some Jodhpurs from Story et Fall for fall/winter

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 09:01 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Howdy Kentucky:)

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 12:57 PM PDT

[inspo] personal inspo album

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 12:13 PM PDT

Streetwear for shorter people

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 12:06 PM PDT

A lot of the the fits i see in here I feel like I couldn't pull off because im a shorter individual. What are some tips and tricks for a 5'7 feet male like me that would make me look fresh

submitted by /u/Ebbett
[link] [comments]

Best retro 90s skate type brands?

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 04:18 PM PDT

I'd love some companies with the skate, retro, or 90s aesthetic

submitted by /u/Dizzy_D17
[link] [comments]

Wearing "hyped" pieces post-hype?

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 11:58 AM PDT

Hey whaddup streetwear. Does anyone in this sub buy and wear hype pieces after the brand/piece loses its hype?

Would you still be wearing Pablo or Purpose merch in fall 2017? What about HBA or Blvck Scvle (or whatever tf it was called) after 2011? Do you see yourself still wearing FoG or zipper joggers in 2022?

im bored af at work so answer fam

submitted by /u/parishiltondjset
[link] [comments]

Fellas, what workouts we doing so we look fit while getting a fit off?

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 07:32 PM PDT

I'm a lil chubby right now and need to hit the gym.

submitted by /u/funkmasterflexknight
[link] [comments]

KITHxOff-White

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 08:32 PM PDT

https://imgur.com/a/zceIM

Hey guys, I'm a graphic designer who loves the streetwear brands. I mixed two of my favorite brands in a mock-up collab logo. I think it would be a cool t-shirt design. Tell me what you guys think. Thanks!

submitted by /u/TiniRyno
[link] [comments]

[ART] 'Jackets' by Mackenzie Younger. Pretty dope.

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 02:31 PM PDT

What are some brands that look good on big/tall people?

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 08:18 PM PDT

Heyo, recently I have started to care about what I wear outside, but I find shopping a little hard because of my size.

I am 6'3 250 pounds, and I kinda have no idea of any decent brands because I have shopped at department stores(Old Navy, Walmart, etc) my entire life.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Rhoanan
[link] [comments]

Pretty stupid question

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 04:06 PM PDT

This is going to sound dumb, but how do I stop criticizing myself? Every time I "dress myself" I always seem to feel like I'm being too much of a hypebeast or this is something Reddit would hate me for. I just don't feel like I can dress with confidence if that makes sense. Anyone get what I mean? haha

submitted by /u/_Fresh_
[link] [comments]

DOPE streetwear Button-Ups

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 08:11 PM PDT

I'm looking for some cool streetwear-related button-ups, the type of thing that you would wear on a Thursday out of work when you want to look cool. Any suggestions? All my shirts are boring legacies from Polo.

submitted by /u/quince00
[link] [comments]

How is the quality on Yeezy clothing?

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 01:34 PM PDT

Is it comparable to Acne or APC for example? Or just overpriced shit marked up because Kanye, thanks!

submitted by /u/Sora_L
[link] [comments]

Where do you buy all these cool clothes?

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 01:48 AM PDT

I'm a guy from Finland, and i have no idea where i can buy clothes that i like. English is not my first language so this is pretty hard for me to explain what i am looking for, but i'll give you a couple pictures. So what i'm asking for if you people could help me finds shops that are "legit" where i can buy clothes like this (it does not have to be exactly these clothes in the pictures, they are just for help).

Pictures:

http://prntscr.com/gup3ch This camojacket thingy

http://prntscr.com/gup3i2 I think they are called sidezipped joggers and i also like those shoes

http://prntscr.com/gup3t4 This hoodie

submitted by /u/Sparkylogyy
[link] [comments]

Embroidered pieces like Agora

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 12:25 PM PDT

Hey guys, so I've been really liking agora's pieces, especially the cherry blossom hoodie, but I don't want to pay the shipping to u.s. I was wondering what other streetwear shops there are that have embroidered pieces for prices around agora's prices. It would be a major bonus if it was in the u.s. too. Thanks( p.s. if some one wants to sell me any of their agora pieces at a discount, especially hoodies, then message me)

submitted by /u/gulpe
[link] [comments]

W2C/ID - October 08, 2017

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 09:09 PM PDT

Welcome to the bi-daily W2C/ID Thread!


W2C/ID = Where to cop/Identification Please make sure you have read the W2C rules including information about our reward system that gives you a bonus for answering W2C's.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Help with shoes

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 02:46 AM PDT

Can anyone help me out, I am looking for black shoes with a huge platform on them

submitted by /u/pat1o34
[link] [comments]

Why Do People Merge The Simpsons With Hypebeast Clothing?

Posted: 08 Oct 2017 02:34 AM PDT

FASHION AD CAMPAIGNS

Posted: 07 Oct 2017 08:24 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment