WDYWT - October 22, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2017

WDYWT - October 22, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - October 22, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - October 22, 2017

Posted: 22 Oct 2017 01:14 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - October 22, 2017

Posted: 22 Oct 2017 01:14 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Beige sweatshirt

Posted: 21 Oct 2017 08:58 AM PDT

I feel like this sub updates too slowly

Posted: 21 Oct 2017 07:56 PM PDT

Is it just me or does this sub update the front page way too slow. Things from 2 days are still on the front page and something that I saw yesterday. I check reddit very often and it's pretty boring to see the same thing still on the front page.

submitted by /u/giwnet
[link] [comments]

Short inspo album of mostly recent pics

Posted: 21 Oct 2017 09:54 PM PDT

[Discussion] shot some SF-AF1s with up and coming street wear brand, thoughts?

Posted: 21 Oct 2017 01:37 PM PDT

Tokyo Fashion Week SS18 - Street Style

Posted: 21 Oct 2017 09:24 AM PDT

What do you think is a 'Streetwear' essential?

Posted: 21 Oct 2017 10:25 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Beginning to warm up here!

Posted: 21 Oct 2017 05:16 AM PDT

Scammed for 200 dollars on Grail; paypal dispute issue; Did I lose all my money?

Posted: 21 Oct 2017 10:27 AM PDT

Edit: Original title was "Scammed by "isaacgulley1816" on Grailed! Need help getting money back!" but automoderator kept deleting

I bought a $200 palace thinsulate bomber off grailed, this specific listing: https://www.grailed.com/listings/3501942-Palace-Palace-Thinsulate-Bomber-Jacket

He messaged me claiming it was 10/10, no signs of use. On arrival, it was filled with pilling, had some small marks throughout the nylon I wiped out, smelled like cigarettes, and some light scratches. On further inspection, I realized it had two palace tags instead of one- it instead is supposed to have one thinsulate 3m tag and one palace washing tag. I messaged the seller telling him its fake, he also realizes and admits its fake, but doesn't know what to do. Eventually he says he'll refund me but never does.

When I realized it was just used, not fake I filed a paypal dispute, and then escalated it to a claim, only have two messages, one listing the reasons its used, only asking for 50 dollars, and a second asking the seller to prove its real. Once it escalated to a claim, it changed my request to wanting all my money back, but I need to add a message of some sort to prove to them its not real, as the only message is me asking him to prove its real- it now wont let me add any information as its waiting for the sellers response. Does anyone know what to do in this situation?

Should I do a chargeback with my credit card company? How efficient is this and is there any bad consequences on my side?

I'll add messages upon request.

Also, what happens if the seller has insufficient funds?

submitted by /u/Kareem_E
[link] [comments]

Essential Pants Haul for Fall

Posted: 21 Oct 2017 07:14 PM PDT

[Review] Hypland

Posted: 21 Oct 2017 09:39 PM PDT

Releasing a limited Halloween tee tonight!

Posted: 21 Oct 2017 08:17 AM PDT

I've been working on a smaller collection for my brand "Thoughts" that was supposed to launch late Sep, but I'm still working on making sure the manufacturer is reliable and the quality is there.

In the mean time, I'm releasing a limited Halloween themed tee

TONIGHT AT 8PM EST

on http://ThoughtsClothing.cf

The tee will be $25 + $5 shipping, I'm not making too much on this tee, but I didn't want to print on Gildan. I wanted to print on a brand that I like and that I feel is comfortable and soft and one that I'd want to wear a lot.

Preview photo of the tee

My website is still having work done, but I want you guys to be able to wear this tee before Halloween is over, so please forgive me if the website looks a little bit weird.

If you want to be reminded of the drop, just comment and I'll PM you like 10 min before :)

Happy Halloween

EDIT: Site is live! Let me know if you have any issues

EDIT: Thanks for all the orders. Nearly sold out, so get your orders in ASAP

EDIT: SOLD OUT! Thank you so much everyone who purchased a tee! If any international customers had problems are weren't able to buy a tee before they sold out. Please message me

submitted by /u/Y0ungPup
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment