WDYWT - October 06, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, October 6, 2017

WDYWT - October 06, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - October 06, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - October 06, 2017

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 05:12 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - October 06, 2017

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 05:12 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Koreans during LA riots inspo album

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 01:12 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Been MIA for a bit, sorry xd

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 09:00 AM PDT

[Discussion] Pictures of the new CDG x Converse collaboration dropping in November

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 06:41 AM PDT

PAQ Stories - Meeting the Designer of the Air Jordans and Air Max

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 11:35 AM PDT

There wasn't a resource to look at past Off-White pieces, so I decided to make one myself. Introducing the "Archive"

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 08:21 AM PDT

https://www.offwhitearchive.com/

Yeah so basically I saw things like Raf Simons Archive and Supreme Museum and thought there should be something like that for Off-White. I know a lot of people don't like Off-White because it's corny but I genuinely appreciate the brand and want to highlight its cool pieces.

The goal of the website is to slowly build a catalog of Off-White items and collaborations. I take all my own pictures for the site, so I won't just be pulling stuff from other websites and cataloging them. This may lead to there only being a couple of updates a month, but I am really focused on showing off more cool and unique pieces rather than the typical arrows and stripes t-shirts that everybody complains about (plus i get to own the cool pieces which is a plus). Hopefully, people who only know Off-White for those corny designs may discover some hidden gems or information they did not know before.

Let me know if I can improve the site in any way. If you want to be updated when a new post hits the site, subscribe to our mailing list at the bottom of the site. Also, follow our social media if you are a millennial and don't use email hahahah

http://twitter.com/offwhitearchive

http://instagram.com/offwhitearchive

submitted by /u/agentpaco
[link] [comments]

Uniqlo U 2017 F/W now available

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 06:07 PM PDT

Just Another SLP Inspo Album

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 02:37 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Frozen Aisle Attire

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 10:21 AM PDT

[Discussion] Favorite Pants?

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 11:27 AM PDT

It seems that jeans are not the best pants nowadays. What do you guys like for alternatives for jeans nowadays?

submitted by /u/mewzki
[link] [comments]

Uniqlo U FW '17 Line (Lemaire Collaboration)

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 10:38 AM PDT

Overview Post

Mens Lookbook/Items

Womens Lookbook/Items

I love this ongoing collaboration, Lemaire mainline is usually crazy pricepoints so there's usually solid items here.

submitted by /u/bpolen88
[link] [comments]

[REVIEW] FRYE Chelsea Boots: 6 months later

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 10:56 AM PDT

PAQ Stories - Meeting the Designer of the Air Jordans and Air Max (Signed Pair Giveaway)

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 11:19 AM PDT

Raised By Wolves just dropped their fall collection

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 07:46 AM PDT

My Supreme Online Experience (and why you should follow what I do)

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 10:05 AM PDT

I love streetwear. I think it's an art-form, discussion raiser, and personality show-caser (aside from the fact that it's clothing). Thankfully, I have a good job where I make enough money to buy these pieces of clothing.

I personally have never bought a piece of Supreme clothing online, as I've lived close to a store, however since I moved to California, I wanted to try it out.

Today is October 5th, 2017, the date of the Supreme/Stone Island collab drop. As per usual, I expected a lot of people trying to get these items.

I didn't want the Stone Island hoodie, but I did want the pants, and the lockbox. And as 8:00 A.M. PST came around, I went on the website, and sure enough, about 5 seconds in, both items were not available anymore.

Rather than leaving the website in anger or sadness, I decided to wait, why not.

Why am I saying this? Ah because I ended up getting both items (in my sizes and colors), as well as a 5 panel, and the supreme excellency black in XL.

Basically what I'm saying is that instead of waiting for the actual drop, wait about 10 minutes after, use websites such as restocks, and supremecommunity and wait for restocks.

Just a friendly tip for my fellow streetwear-heads out there (:

https://imgur.com/a/tn3BG <-- (my snapchat story for reference, start at the bottom)

submitted by /u/sealteamjosh
[link] [comments]

W2C/ID - October 06, 2017

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 05:12 PM PDT

Welcome to the bi-daily W2C/ID Thread!


W2C/ID = Where to cop/Identification Please make sure you have read the W2C rules including information about our reward system that gives you a bonus for answering W2C's.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

King of the "L" - a short documentary about Supreme

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 08:55 AM PDT

Do you guys know what can do with these pants that I don’t use anymore?

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 06:39 AM PDT

CANVAS WEB SHOP NOW OPEN | COP A SHIRT OR TWO

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 06:35 PM PDT

More progress on the Bred 1 painting... ��

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 07:59 AM PDT

Picked up the best CavEmpt piece from FW 17 IMO

Posted: 05 Oct 2017 01:16 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment