WDYWT - October 02, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

WDYWT - October 02, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - October 02, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - October 02, 2017

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 05:15 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] 90s 90s 90s

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 09:09 AM PDT

Supreme coming out with a Akira collab this month

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 09:31 AM PDT

Hand-painted sweater I finished

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 09:24 PM PDT

Champion Reverse Weave crewnecks for $8.71 all colors

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 12:13 PM PDT

What fashion "rules" do you have?

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 02:00 PM PDT

[WDYWT] got whitelisted recently, here’s a compilation of fits that I posted in WDYWT thread. (from least to most upvotes)

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 08:55 AM PDT

How do people dress like where you live?

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 04:40 PM PDT

I go to university. Everyone dresses casually. The typical uniform is a shirt, athletic shorts and shoes/sometimes sandals. Ocasionally, you will have the few asians or black people rocking streetwear or someone wearing the mfa uniform but that's pretty rare.

submitted by /u/harambeazn
[link] [comments]

Unique Thrift Store Finds 2017

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 07:31 PM PDT

[wdywt] cozy in my 97s

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 07:43 AM PDT

New York Times : In the Studio with Virgil Abloh

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 02:20 PM PDT

loved u/ladydeadpool fit, so i did a thing

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 11:23 AM PDT

What's wrong with Hypebeast?

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 10:32 AM PDT

It seems like the use of Hypebeast has a generally negative connotation with it, but the website is pretty helpful for those who are into that type of stuff. Jw why that is. Is there something wrong with the site or the people that run it?

submitted by /u/CoachGrizzdale
[link] [comments]

Decent wallet for $50?

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 03:08 PM PDT

Got a $50 giftcard, lookin for a wallet

submitted by /u/Tyler_Gyoza
[link] [comments]

HELP

Posted: 03 Oct 2017 02:25 AM PDT

Okay so I am new to the streetwear game, australian teen chick but orefers mens streetwear. I have no idea where to start or where to buy clothes from?!!? It would be much much appreciated if i could have a tad bit of assistance so I can start my "collection". Also, because I am new I literally have no knowledge on the background of street wear what so ever. Would also be highly appreciated if i got some advice or even links to great websites that can educate me and maybe allow me to know what I am talking about. :)))

submitted by /u/browneyedmullet
[link] [comments]

Best Place to Buy Shoelaces for Vans?

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 02:09 PM PDT

hey guys, I love my old skools since I can wear them to school (we have a strict uniform policy) and beat them up. Since I can't customize much I was thinking of getting laces that match the ones on the old skools, but just in different colours.

I live in Canada if that matters, im just not sure where to look. Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/MapleBear_
[link] [comments]

New to the game...

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 04:19 PM PDT

I really want to get into the streewear game and would like to know some cheap things to start off with. I would also be interested in some shoes but I use the Canadian dollar which makes this tough, anyways anything nice and cheap, I would be interested in.

submitted by /u/reqedd
[link] [comments]

I really dig this style, not sure what exactly it’s called though, any ideas?

Posted: 03 Oct 2017 03:47 AM PDT

Instagram engagement group for streetwear

Posted: 03 Oct 2017 12:01 AM PDT

Anyone already apart of one here or anyone here interested in starting a /r/streetwear Instagram engagement group?

submitted by /u/leesfer
[link] [comments]

Buying Bigger Cut Jeans

Posted: 03 Oct 2017 03:41 AM PDT

Recently I have been breaching into the area of oversized shirts and what not and I have really been enjoying my fits, Now I want to pick up some larger then normal jeans. I dont really want something ridiculously gigantic that makes people laugh but I want to find some Jeans that have a relaxed fit to them rather then all these stretch skinny fabrics everyone wears. Any brands that I should take a look at?

submitted by /u/Xerkam
[link] [comments]

Halloween Ideas?

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 02:29 PM PDT

I've never been to a Halloween party and I wanna kill the scene so I really need ideas.

Thanks

submitted by /u/SwaggyDaddyD
[link] [comments]

Directed a Workwear Lookbook for F/W 2017

Posted: 02 Oct 2017 02:08 PM PDT

NAME CHANGE

Posted: 03 Oct 2017 02:13 AM PDT

Hey guys, first post here i have a clothing brand that's a year in still young yet I wanna change the name it's been hard to decide but I wanna the change the name from Mad God to Phantom or Enigma I don't mean to step over any rules here or anything I was just stuck in a bind and wanted to know which single name hit harder! Any suggestions would be helpful sorry again if I broke any rules

submitted by /u/sister_grace
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment