WDYWT - October 01, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2017

WDYWT - October 01, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - October 01, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - October 01, 2017

Posted: 01 Oct 2017 01:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - October 01, 2017

Posted: 01 Oct 2017 01:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Has fashion gone too far

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 04:24 PM PDT

A Handmade Pattern and a Handmade Design on the first tee I've ever produced

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 03:02 PM PDT

�������� la Maison de Martin Margiela

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 08:43 PM PDT

"Nevertheless, I got that fresh like it was Crest"

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 11:31 PM PDT

Cropped Pants and other stuff

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 08:23 PM PDT

Customized dinosaur jacket

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 02:22 PM PDT

Restocking UNIT 01 shirt, + UNIT 03 release

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 02:41 PM PDT

Hey guys! You'll probably remember me from this post. I just wanted to thank you guys for the overwhelming support.

Initially I didn't want to restock whatsoever, but due to popular demand I'll open up the UNIT 01 shirt back and restock it for 3 days.

the shirt

archives for pictures

i also released UNIT 03, feel free to check it out on the front page too!

use code 'REDDITFAM' for 10% off <3

thanks again.

submitted by /u/poly5000
[link] [comments]

Dr. Marten’s inspo album??

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 02:19 PM PDT

After seeing a few people wearing doc Marten's very well in their fits ( https://imgur.com/a/fM20b ), I've been wanting to incorporate them into mine as well. That being said, where can I find good inspiration?

submitted by /u/bluebocat
[link] [comments]

girlfriend bought these fake kappa kontroll shoes for $10 at japantown lol

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 04:31 PM PDT

Any “cheap” (not 200$ for a tee) Canadian streetwear stores?

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 07:36 PM PDT

Canada is full of shit

submitted by /u/Toaster_was_taken
[link] [comments]

where do you guys get your jeans from?

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 02:19 PM PDT

need some ideas under 70

submitted by /u/RIPChuchoBenitez
[link] [comments]

Australian stores

Posted: 01 Oct 2017 01:46 AM PDT

Any sites i can get some good shit from. Dont want to deal with culture kings. Im located on the gold coast so any brick and mortar stores are wanted aswell.

submitted by /u/KingSkyy
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] The matrix was a documentary • details inside

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 09:33 AM PDT

My brand Upton just dropped a few new items form our latest collection! Check them out at www.uptonclothing.com! More info in the comments!

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 11:49 AM PDT

Seems like a fair amount of people are making their own gear, how would one go about learning those skills?

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 01:55 PM PDT

Edit: Thanks for the tips so far, excited to get into it.

submitted by /u/whitey-ofwgkta
[link] [comments]

Kappa track pants restock on PacSun

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 03:24 PM PDT

My Skate/Clothes inspo, Strobeck is a gift from God

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 12:16 PM PDT

What fits do you guys wear in the rain?

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 03:44 PM PDT

I'm not talking about wearing shorts like the first fit you see when you look up rain in this sub, I mean real rain. I live in Seattle and just want to know what fits everyone wears while staying dry.

submitted by /u/NotNickYoung
[link] [comments]

Is it acceptable to go a whole size / half size, for the purpose of throwing an insole in, or just getting that extra toe room?

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 05:05 PM PDT

Hello,

I was wondering if any of you purposely size up a tiny bit just for the sake of putting an insole in for comfort? or just cause you like having more toe room.

My personal scenario -

I own a few vans (authentic/slip on/old skool), all size UK9, and I use a flat foot heel insole anyway. (I've been measured, and my feet are between 8/8.5, but all my 9 vans feel fine, also no half sizes were an option)

I recently got the vault slip ons recently in the same size, and boy they fit bigger, so I'll have to send them back.

I also ordered the vault x brain dead eras in a 9, WHEN 8.5 WAS AVAILABLE, feel like I may have messed up, but I wasnt sure what to do cause all my vans are 9.

So I wanted to ask, is it worth keeping them, and use a thin full insole with my heel insole for comfort, or take the L, and pay shipping back to Sweden for an exchange? I've just been really beating myself over it, I was gonna cancel but they started the shipping process in 1-2 hours after ordering.

(I dont look goofy in size 9, I always take 9 if half sizes arent available)

Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/Levesson
[link] [comments]

I am looking to buy some round sunglasses, wanted to know what you guys think about these

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 09:12 PM PDT

FOG Pacsun Halfzip Hoodie + Drawstring Pants Unbox & Review with honest opnions

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 10:15 PM PDT

Bottoms, bottoms, and more bottoms

Posted: 30 Sep 2017 08:50 PM PDT

Alright so I really can only seem to pull together a decent fit with lightwash skinny jeans. I see other people rocking all different kinds of bottoms but I can't do it my self. How do I expand from some basic ass jeans?

submitted by /u/robinstores
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment