WDYWT - October 24, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

WDYWT - October 24, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - October 24, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - October 24, 2017

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - October 24, 2017

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Packer x Solebox x adidas Ultra Boost Mid

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 08:48 AM PDT

Tyler, the Creator opening permanent Golf store on Fairfax

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 09:41 PM PDT

Was out shopping and came across a pair of Adidas kicks so fly. I couldn't tell if I was in the 100 woods or reality.

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 11:37 PM PDT

[DIY] Made my own t-shirt in the style of the god, yeezy, from scratch

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 04:24 PM PDT

Saw one of you in the wild today. 100% hand painted, 100% fresh???

Posted: 25 Oct 2017 01:32 AM PDT

[WDYWT] JW X UNIQLO

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 07:54 AM PDT

Here's How to Buy Virgil Abloh x Nike "The Ten" In November

Posted: 25 Oct 2017 03:17 AM PDT

Photoshopped Nike Air Monarchs with the Balenciaga Triple S' to show how ridiculous they are but the results are kind of nice

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 07:53 PM PDT

[Wdywt] Forest and Mint

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 08:26 AM PDT

Try using taobao for unbranded and non-replica streetwear

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 08:32 AM PDT

There is a huge variety of interesting pieces you can find on taobao that aren't replicas, especially if you are into asian streetwear and fashion. If you're on a budget, the prices are generally quite cheap even factoring in shipping costs. In terms of quality, depending on the price and store reputation, it can range from H&M to designer level.

Generally the process is finding items you like through a built in image searcher, or the searchbar which does work with english results. Then you would add items to the cart and use an external agent or taobao's own service to ship items to a domestic warehouse in China. After that, the items are shipped from the warehouse to you.

If you are interested I've linked some personal finds and a guide on how to get started. Note it does link to the fashionreps subreddit but the content itself is not about replicas.

tutorial no agent

interesting finds

EDIT - how to read a chinese size chart Chrome translate will work most of the time

how to image search

submitted by /u/JasonCheeseballs
[link] [comments]

My Brand's Fifth Collection [The Blank Traveler: Outlaw]

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 01:34 PM PDT

Inspired by Stephen King's IT | Lovers or Losers

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 10:46 AM PDT

Personal Techwear Inspo

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 05:32 PM PDT

Vetements 2017 Fall/Winter Third Drop

Posted: 25 Oct 2017 12:13 AM PDT

What are some essential basics that everyone's closet should have?

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 01:48 PM PDT

Pretty much the title. Been in streetwear for about a year or so I'd say now, but I've always been attracted to the brands and hype surrounding certain clothes. After being in that for a while, I'm realizing that the bulk of my wardrobe is composed of long sleeves, tees, and flannels to wear over top of them. I've completely ignored the basics of what actually comprising a fit means in favor of just wearing super loud graphics and layering with a button up. Where do I go from here? What's the next step in actually making a nice outfit, rather than buying pieces here and there and hoping that something looks good? Feel free to ELI5, if you think something might help, it probably will.

TLDR: What are the essentials for any wardrobe, ignoring brands and hype?

submitted by /u/contive
[link] [comments]

Send help. I spilled vodka on my only black beans. Will they be ok?

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 09:37 PM PDT

Its right on the crotch. Will I permanently have light spots, or should I just continue to spill the vodka into my mouth?

submitted by /u/Purrpfiction
[link] [comments]

Suggestion for Winterjackets? Without breaking the bank

Posted: 25 Oct 2017 01:49 AM PDT

As the title states, I am looking for a winterjacket but I don't want to break the bank :) Any Suggestions

submitted by /u/CazOfficial
[link] [comments]

[DIY] My Vintage Nirvana Shirt Designs, Thoughts?

Posted: 25 Oct 2017 12:44 AM PDT

Losing a Grail to USPS

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 02:08 PM PDT

Hey guys, the title says it all. I bought my Grail, a Gosha A/W16 double cuff sweatshirt earlier this month. I've had my eye on this for a while now so when I found it on grailed, I had to get it. I ended up spending $350 in colourful Canadian money.

The seller shipped it out via USPS October 6th, set to arrive in BC, Canada. Everything seems just dandy until I notice that the USPS tracking stops updating on Oct12th. My local Cpost figures it's stuck in customs. I figure it might be lost..

I have filed a lost parcel search on USPS, and the seller says he is going to talk to his local USPS office.

Has anyone else had to deal with something like this?

Has anyone had a parcel not update for 11 days and then suddenly resurface again?

How did you manage the cost of the lost package between you and your grailed seller?

looking forward to any of your responses

Edit: it was shipped priority and it does have insurance.

Screenshots of tracking

submitted by /u/deusxCotR
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Making a cheap bomber a bit more unique

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 02:37 PM PDT

DIOR HOMME - Pre-Spring 2018

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 02:07 PM PDT

What pants are these in the Nike Af-1 launch photos? I can't find any details on them

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 11:58 PM PDT

I need help for first time buying.

Posted: 25 Oct 2017 03:17 AM PDT

Since my question on the 'Simple Questions' thread didn't get answered I'm going to make this as long as possible.

So I am 15 and live in Western Australia and I love the look of the Brown Golf le Fluer. So I Googled 'Converse Perth' (capital of western australia) and see they have a shop so I give them an email.

"Are you getting the Golf le Fluer" I say.

"No, you can get them online" they reply.

Damn. I was trying to avoid getting them online in the first place. All the hassle with sizes you can't actually put on and waiting. Ugh.

Then I Google Converse Australia. Go to the website and see them advertised to come out 2nd of November.

How do I go about buying these off Converse Australia? Do I have to stay up to 3:00am? Will they be sold out within seconds? I need some help.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Vaalhaai
[link] [comments]

Gosha x adidas part 3 ft wenger

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 11:16 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment