WDYWT - October 28, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2017

WDYWT - October 28, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - October 28, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - October 28, 2017

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 09:11 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

This sub

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 11:04 PM PDT

While in line for the GOLF store opening Tyler spotted my friends shirt and really liked it. Once he got in and talked to him Tyler offered him $100 or anything in the store for it. He took the latter.

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 01:06 PM PDT

Brick or Treat

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 07:46 PM PDT

made a custom GOLF watch face, lmk what y’all think

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 09:31 AM PDT

EXCLUSIVE: Off-White Pumpkin

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 04:03 PM PDT

Virgil Abloh’s Best Lecture Yet at Harvard’s Graduate School of Design

Posted: 28 Oct 2017 12:38 AM PDT

Opinions on the new hypland tracksuits??

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 12:55 PM PDT

Virgil Abloh x Kid Cudi merch announced

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 02:23 PM PDT

What are some lesser known brands that are dope?

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 04:59 AM PDT

Sorta new to the hypebeast stuff, and just wanna know about smaller, way less popular brands. Opinions?

submitted by /u/Civilglobe
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Golf Le Fleur V2 early released (1 day early)

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 11:53 PM PDT

Supreme x Akira rumoured pieces from DropsByJay

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 11:01 AM PDT

Simple Questions and General Discussion - October 28, 2017

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 09:11 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Anyone also get sent the wrong item from the Guess x A$AP drop?

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 10:26 AM PDT

Ordered the green and purple and ended up with the yellow and blue.

submitted by /u/bootsonthecats
[link] [comments]

Musician Merch

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 12:14 PM PDT

What band/rapper/singer's merch do you like a lot? For me i like BROCKHAMPTON's merch that they had up for preorder a lot as well as Travis Scott's merch for Rodeo (site's been down for a while now smh)

submitted by /u/Godly_Toaster
[link] [comments]

what yall think about this new iloveugly sneaker

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 09:33 PM PDT

Anybody cop anything in the Gosha drop?

Posted: 28 Oct 2017 03:25 AM PDT

I did pretty well, got the white and red colorway for the ACE 16+'s (which I think look really dope) and then the hoodie in black and grey.

https://imgur.com/a/UJ4ak

submitted by /u/xx420bruhhhhhxx
[link] [comments]

When i started my graphic designing on the t-shirts. Suggest me, guys.

Posted: 28 Oct 2017 03:13 AM PDT

I am a graphic designer and it was my first time when I use my graphics on a t-shirt. Actually, i was new on this line but one of my friends suggest me that you have to use your skills on the t-shirt. which help you out with new ideas. that's why i started designing with a t-shirt designing website. but still, I don't have any suggestions for my designs i designed a t-shirt for the fans of JOEY TRIBBIANI from a very famous tv series named F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Can you all suggest me on my design?

submitted by /u/Ankecherry
[link] [comments]

Jaffary Saint Sinner Track Jeans / 'inspired' by Amiri Track jeans $150 vs $900

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 01:08 PM PDT

I got these jeans in and overall really please. If anyone has any questions please let me know. These are a really good similar alternative to Amiri in my opinion... I compare to the Amiri because of fit, styling, stripe, shotgunning and I think thats what they were going for.

The best thing about them is the detail. I cover it in the video. Distressing, shotgun effect and general feel.

The worst thing is the opening is too tight at the bottom... considering getting the zips redone. And the knee blowouts are too big. Has anyone slid there leg into the jeans and nearly written the jeans off by tearing them.

I own SLP, Off White, Represent, Levis... the whole lot and these are very good for the price point.

I also did a video review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwxsgddTa90

Brand: Jaffary studios Where i found: https://jaffary.com/products/blue-ss-track-jeans?variant=39522052369 $150 USD Full body fit picture: https://imgur.com/a/PpQqm 120 words: I cant count or read

submitted by /u/fplusk
[link] [comments]

Shop for Japanese type of tees and caps?

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 03:00 PM PDT

I am searching for a shop that sells Edgy tees, caps, hoodies. I really like the clothes on http://kycvintage.com/ but shipping prices are way too high for me. I live in the Netherlands, Amsterdam. If that helps. Thanks already :)

Examples of what i like: http://kycvintage.com/product/sauce-black-strapback-cap/ http://kycvintage.com/product/vintage-gundam-shirt/ http://kycvintage.com/product/alone-eyes-white-tee-shirt/ http://kycvintage.com/product/tokyo-ss-black-tee/

submitted by /u/FlocoPops
[link] [comments]

Off White/ Nike The Ten Raffle For Air Jordans and Blazer Mids Opens Today...

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 06:11 AM PDT

And I live 30 mins away from on of the locations, A Ma Manire.

Gonna try to cop a spot pray to the sneaker gods I do.

submitted by /u/Shadowed_Snake
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment