WDYWT - October 23, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

WDYWT - October 23, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - October 23, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - October 23, 2017

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 05:18 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - October 23, 2017

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 05:17 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Authentic Supreme shirt failed StockX's authentication test.

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 06:29 PM PDT

I recently tried selling my DS Nas Tee through StockX, and after shipping it out, they are trying to tell me that my item failed the authentication test. I even included the original bag/stickers that were included with the unopened item. I have my emailed/paper receipt to prove that it is legit.

What should I do in this situation? Has anyone had to deal with this problem? I have already contacted their support team, and I read that upon failing the test, they can do whatever they want with the product (and not even return it to the seller). It just seems so fucking shady and I hope they do not turn out to be that type of company.

PLEASE MAKE THIS ISSUE KNOWN TO THE COMMUNITY. I DONT WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO SELL THEIR SUPREME ITEMS THROUGH THEM AND RECEIVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE.

Edit: I already reached out through email/fb, and I will update you guys tomorrow along with my proof of authenticity (the actual packaged shirt before shipping it out and email and paper receipt)

submitted by /u/show0ff209
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] windy days

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 08:08 AM PDT

My Personal Inspo (Skater / Japanese Streetwear Aesthetic)

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 06:12 PM PDT

Paul Pogba ACE 17+

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 11:50 AM PDT

Small Personal Inspo - Avant-punk

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 03:06 PM PDT

Seoul Fashion Week

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 07:38 PM PDT

Zara with the Yeezy Waverunner/Balenciaga Triple S ripoff?

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 08:40 PM PDT

Concepts Tease Nike Air Monarch IV Colab - a penny for your thoughts?

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 12:08 PM PDT

Hiking fit

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 05:26 AM PDT

looser fitting pants

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 05:40 PM PDT

I'm looking to get away from skinny jeans and skinnier pants but i'm having a hard time finding both jeans and chinos with this fit in the style i'm looking for. I like the slimmer fit not incredibly wide but not skinny either, and was wondering if you guys had any good recommendations for places to cop jeans and chinos in that style. Thanks in advance

edit: should mention my style atm is kinda a mix of like skater/cozy stuff - i like baggy hoodies with a denim jacket or coat over it and some cropped pants usually with af1's or vans - thanks fam sorry if this is confusing lol

submitted by /u/jlincoln2
[link] [comments]

quick inspo: Vintage/Junkie/Post-punk fashion

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 02:26 PM PDT

https://imgur.com/a/4lX4l

Faded colours, converse, bombers, skinny jeans, camouflage, animal prints, holes, suede, florals, novelty sunglasses, buzzcuts and peroxide.

I know this isn't the standard kind of inspo album, but this is the kind of stuff I like and I thought I'd just make one anyway for people who might feel the same way. I'm personally not a big fan of hypebeast and techwear kind of stuff and prefer thrifting cool but kind of weird looking clothes. Any feedback is greatly appreciated seeing as this is my first time making an insp. album

submitted by /u/_skagboys_
[link] [comments]

Stuck in the mid-late 00s for Skatewear, need help!

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 02:14 AM PDT

I'm not going to lie, I'm one of those guys who I see people more and more memeing on as a "school shooter" in terms of fashion.

Throughout middleschool, highschool, and college I almost exclusively wore DC/Etnies shoes, graphic tees/hoodies, basketball shorts, and baggy jeans. I didn't give a fuck because I used to skate and could careless about how I dressed I just wanted to be comfortable. I surrounded myself with friends who dressed similar, as we were all skaters/gamers/stoners.

I'm 25 now and graduated awhile ago and noticed that skate-fashion trends SIGNIFICANTLY changed. I got sick of dressing like I was stuck in the past nearly a decade.

Finally having some money, I decided to splurge.

This is what I've bought so far:

  • Tossed the bulky DC's for 2 Pairs of Adidas, one Ultraboost other NMD and I bought a new pair of Vans as well
  • Tossed the baggy relaxed boot cut jeans for a more straight-cut with tighter cuff on the bottom (Levis)
  • Bought some black and grey joggers to mix up the pants for fall/winter
  • Tossed the zip-up hoodies for some pull-overs from Adidas/Nike/Thrasher (the zippers always warp and look fucked after a lot of washes)
  • Bought some basic ass black/grey jacket and winter coat since mine were ancient (Columbia/Calvin Klein)
  • Upgraded packaged hanes boxers to a box of 20 MeUndies briefs (lol but seriously these are insanely comfy)
  • Got a few nice button downs, plain tees, and flannel

Now what I'm absolutely stuck on are shorts, t-shirts, and accessories. The only shorts I got are cargo (not super baggy/long, but still stupid pockets on the side), plaid shorts, camo shorts, and basketball shorts (mixed colors). What can I switch up here?

For shirts, are any graphic tees still acceptable? I'm a lot more careless here tbh. If I'm going out somewhere nice I'll wear a button-down or plain tee, but I still have like 20+ gaming/e-sport/skateboard graphic tees in various colors (black, navy, blue, grey, white, red).

And finally accessories. Anything special to note here? I got a few diff color rastaclat bracelets and a ~$200 black g-shock watch. That's it. Anything else to look for?

Thanks for anyone taking the time to read this. Any recommendations/advice is greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/fpsthrowaway2277
[link] [comments]

M+RC NOIR : Inside Marché Noir's Pop Up Store

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 12:21 AM PDT

My personal inspo album. (Lots of Hedi aesthetic and some military)

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 07:36 AM PDT

[Disscussion] New Palace X Adidas Oct. 27

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 01:05 PM PDT

GIVEAWAY FOR LA BOYS!

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 08:44 PM PDT

Mods, please dont kill me for posting this. If you have an issue, just tell me to delete it, I will without problems.

Anyways, I have 6 tickets for ASAP MOB tmrw. I got em for free through a connection. I have one extra ticket for the pit, and wanted to give back to a homie in the supreme/streetwear community. Just comment you're favorite ASAP MOB or MOB member's song and i'll raffle it off to one lucky LA homie for free. No charge or favors required :-). I have none in mind but they are appreciated!

Please only comment if you can pick up the ticket at The Shrine between 5-6:30 tomorrow. I'll be pulling up around 4:30 and can hold anyone else going a spot in line as well. Thanks everyone! Again, if this post is against the rules, I'll delete it. Good luck everyone!

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT MIDNIGHT OR TOMORROW MORNING!

submitted by /u/Adamg02
[link] [comments]

May I have your opinions on these two anorak jackets? (Carré and HUFFER)

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 06:26 PM PDT

Hi all. Apologies is this is somehow against the rules - I couldn't find anything in the rules against this type of post.

Anyway, I've never owned an anorak jacket before but I like the style so I thought I'd get some. I'm interested in your opinions on these two jackets - firstly from a purely aesthetic perspective, and secondly your opinions on the brands in general. I know brand shouldn't matter but I guess I'd still like to know how they're perceived - I know I've avoided certain brands due to their reputation.

https://www.carreclothing.com/products/carre-carre-coquille-anorak-jacket-navy-red-white I really like this jacket, in my own opinion from a design perspective it looks pretty good. I was kind of concerned it might look like something lads would wear. But I think what seems to be a relatively unknown french brand might detract from the lad-appeal 😏 Anyway, I've already ordered it and will be wearing it regardless because I like it.

https://www.theiconic.com.au/spray-anorak-514343.html Love this one too. The fact that it's a New Zealand brand also appeals to me, so it's got that point of difference from similar looking jackets made by better known brands.

Opinions?

submitted by /u/shirtlifterdownunder
[link] [comments]

[VIDEO] How To Style: TECHWEAR

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 09:48 AM PDT

ANDERSSON BELL - Fall/Winter 2017 Lookbook

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 02:28 PM PDT

Renaissance & Classical Art Inspo Album

Posted: 24 Oct 2017 03:51 AM PDT

Uniqlo One-Piece tees have arrived in the US

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 06:56 AM PDT

(Discussion) For people who've been here for a few years now, whats your OP on the change in styles?

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 09:26 AM PDT

So, ive been on here for about 3-4 years now, and the change in styles is obviously drastic in many ways but not to much in others. Do you stick to what you've been wearing for a while and have the same style? Or change as the subreddit changes?

submitted by /u/conman665
[link] [comments]

2d inspo album

Posted: 23 Oct 2017 03:47 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment