Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - October 15, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, October 16, 2017

Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - October 15, 2017 - Streetwear

Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - October 15, 2017 - Streetwear


Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - October 15, 2017

Posted: 15 Oct 2017 09:11 AM PDT

Welcome to the Pop Shop Sunday!


If you're looking to add to your collection, clear out your closet, or offer something in trade, this is the thread to do it! As fair warning, we warn that you are dealing with strangers over the internet at your own risk, the moderation team nor reddit are liable for any shady dealings. Keep in mind, because we have this weekly thread for buying, selling, and trading, we will be removing any FS/FT posts made throughout the week. Post them up on Sundays.

Be smart, find ways to verify that users are who they say they are and have what they say they have.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

This woman's Scottish/Japanese outfit

Posted: 15 Oct 2017 02:48 PM PDT

Kim wearing new yeezys

Posted: 15 Oct 2017 07:32 AM PDT

im sorry but since when has champion been a streetwear brand

Posted: 15 Oct 2017 08:37 PM PDT

i remember it as being that generic knock off brand that my mom bought me as a kid at target that i didnt want

submitted by /u/Zakworm1
[link] [comments]

new Golf Le Fleur shoes set to come out November 2nd

Posted: 16 Oct 2017 04:22 AM PDT

Custom Chuck x Boost, handmade

Posted: 15 Oct 2017 06:35 AM PDT

[wdywt] fit dump 10/15

Posted: 15 Oct 2017 12:01 PM PDT

I get Supreme and Stussy and all that, but I just don't understand the hype about Bathing Ape. Could someone explain it?

Posted: 15 Oct 2017 09:25 PM PDT

Obviously this is all subjective, but they just look like a bunch of camo hoodies with a face on the hood. None of the shirts are well designed either, Half the shirts at pacsun and zumiez look better, and they aren't $400. It honestly seems like people only buy Bape because it's expensive. Ann I missing something or do y'all agree?

submitted by /u/Mellow_out_dude
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] some pics shot by my guy /u/supremeblackguy

Posted: 15 Oct 2017 09:45 AM PDT

Does anyone ever like a style but then try it on and it doesn’t look good on you? What do you do?

Posted: 15 Oct 2017 12:00 PM PDT

[Discussion] Guys I'm shook. Are sandals cool now?

Posted: 15 Oct 2017 08:37 PM PDT

Blade Runner Inspo Album

Posted: 15 Oct 2017 07:47 AM PDT

BAPE x CHAMPION

Posted: 16 Oct 2017 04:14 AM PDT

discussion - working on my brand with only TONS of experience in the market I want to appeal to - where do I go from here?

Posted: 16 Oct 2017 12:08 AM PDT

I have products, ideas and inspiration. I have the go hard mentality. I do not have any experience in marketing, web design, graphic design or e-commerce.
My product is Streetwear for the Food Service Industry. I am a chef with a staff that looks up to me and am respected in the industry.

Do I branch out and start approaching people I know within the industry or continue to try to gain a presence in the market without putting my face behind it? Just a bit worried about mixing my actual career with my side hustle.

submitted by /u/forkedshirts
[link] [comments]

What are your top three favorite pieces of outerwear?

Posted: 15 Oct 2017 02:42 PM PDT

(With pics or links (optional))

submitted by /u/TeamInstinct
[link] [comments]

General discussion : Uniqlo jeans vs pacsun jeans

Posted: 15 Oct 2017 06:23 PM PDT

Between uniqlo jeans and pacsun Which is better? Which are more comfortable? Which fits on the avg body type better? Specifically skinny jeans

submitted by /u/AnimeScient
[link] [comments]

What’s your favorite brand for flannels?

Posted: 15 Oct 2017 06:44 PM PDT

Round 2 NYC?

Posted: 15 Oct 2017 03:55 PM PDT

Anyone had a chance to check it out yet?

How's the prices?

Someone told me they were buying bk box logos for 1k...

submitted by /u/Adams2k14
[link] [comments]

Good running/athletic shoes that aren't expensive?

Posted: 16 Oct 2017 02:52 AM PDT

I need a new pair.

submitted by /u/Jakeola1
[link] [comments]

Value of this? Nike Air Jordan Jacket 1990s

Posted: 16 Oct 2017 01:08 AM PDT

My dad gave me his old Nike Air Jordan Windbreaker, bought circa 1990. Minimal wear to jacket, made in Australia.

https://imgur.com/a/wQRFI

submitted by /u/vayneonmymain
[link] [comments]

What are some of the big IG inspo pages you guys follow?

Posted: 15 Oct 2017 11:12 PM PDT

Hey guys, just wondering what are some streetwear IG pages you guys follow for inspiration? Gotten quite sick of the ones I currently follow and was hoping we could share around some dope visuals :)

submitted by /u/tokyotrippin
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment