WDYWT - February 28, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

WDYWT - February 28, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - February 28, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - February 28, 2018

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 12:08 PM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] Vibrant Street Look.

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 06:18 AM PST

[WDYWT] Custard

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 01:45 PM PST

[WDYWT] safety orange

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 03:20 PM PST

[WDYWT] birthday suit owo

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 02:41 PM PST

[Advert] My Brand, Steady Hands' Gradient Collection Restock and Collection XII

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 09:55 AM PST

[WDYWT] mercenary

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 02:48 PM PST

[ART] I made my own Fear of God Painter's Denim

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 03:41 PM PST

[WDYWT] NEW STYLE WHO THIS

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:09 AM PST

[WDYWT] Succs to Succ

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 08:27 AM PST

[WDYWT] whitelisted

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 12:46 AM PST

[ADVERT] With the help of this community, I finally got the chance to release my first big collection/collaboration!

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 09:11 AM PST

[ART] High tech, low life. Selection of my techwear photos from the past year.

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 05:36 PM PST

[ART] Considering getting back into digital art, thoughts?

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 10:53 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] To thank this sub for helping me change my life, here are 10 Steam keys for Garfield Kart

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 11:00 AM PST

Okay so using an alt account since this is personal and I'll try to keep this as concise as possible.

Throughout most of high school I was the typical nerdy/loser type. Virtually no friends, bad acne and oily hair due to a lack of awareness on how to take care of myself, couldn't speak to a girl to save my life, back was fucked from sitting at a computer all day... the list goes on.

Then, somehow, while watching Pyrocynical talk about some lesbian shit while playing Garfield Kart, I came to the realization that if I want to stop being a depressed loser for all eternity, I need to make a change.

So I opened Reddit and went to the front page to procrastinate.

Then, I saw a /r/streetwear post. I can't remember who it was, probably Konnie or that Russian spy guy. I thought they looked cool so I opened the sub and saw even more cool people. Some guy who spent $500 on a shirt that said "White," some rapper wearing a cozy brown outfit and these weird shoes that looked like hovercrafts.

I was totally intrigued and spent the next few months reading up on fashion and learning everything I could. Eventually stopped splurging on CS:GO cases and put all my money towards clothes. It was really cringy at first but for some reason everyone at my school thought it looked nice and I got a lot of compliments, made a lot of friends who are still my best friends today and overall became a lot more confident.

My first "fit" was a longline pink shirt, cream jersey with short sleeves, light gray jeans and a pair of white vans. I thought I was awesome lol. Dabbled in techwear, SLP, MFA-esque stuff and eventually settled on my own frugal approach to Rick Owens mixed with clothing I can actually wear in the future as an adult.

Along the way I came across other self-improvement subs as there was no point wearing cool clothes if I looked like an ugly rat. Everything from SelfImprovement and IWantToLearn and Minimalism to MaleFashionAdvice and SkincareAddiction.

Reddit completely changed who I am, who I socialize with on a daily basis, my job, hobbies, interests and overall image. It all started with this sub and my life would have probably ended a long time ago if not for this so thank you all.

In light of the above, are 10 codes for Garfield Kart. The second character of each has been put in the respective number order below to stop them being automatically picked up by dickheads. Please be kind and confirm the key you've redeemed to not waste others times.

Thanks!

  1. F-56P-7PIWP-J85C9

  2. F-GEI-FARKG-XDQRB

  3. F-2EQ-K02JY-0VWEJ

  4. F-3YA-EFTHF-9HI2V

  5. F-NXG-C5VXK-QMHBL

  6. F-Z2E-XN3KF-RFBNE

  7. F-VE6-M5VZF-L80B4

  8. F-VJZ-F9XFH-WH9BQ

  9. F-PER-2KKN6-QF38X

  10. F-DVX-HL54J-BMZBN

--- Second character of each key:

One: B

Two: Seven

Three: C

Four: C

Five: B

Six: Seven

Seven: Nine

Eight: A

Nine: Eight

Ten: Eight

submitted by /u/ACG2049
[link] [comments]

[ART] Streetwear Poetry

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:38 AM PST

[ART] Illustrating some fits. Experimental

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 12:17 PM PST

[NEWS] Vans Launches Streetwear-Inspired Collection for Women

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 06:34 PM PST

[NEWS] Feature x Vans Vault, releasing march 3

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:42 PM PST

[INSPO] East Van has mad street style

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 12:00 PM PST

[ART] womens inspo art

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:23 PM PST

[Discussion] Other Color Shades of Camo besides traditional Green

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 10:42 AM PST

I recently copped this Quilted Camo Jacket that has a cool orange inside, but have been getting alot of criticism from my friends because it's not green. They argue that if you are wearing Camo it has to be a shade of Green, and the these newer versions in Black, Grey, Navy, etc are just tacky. I still like the jacket but never heard of something like this before.. what are your thoughts on wearing Camo/ other colors besides Green in it?

submitted by /u/bausmanjones
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] How Cam'ron & The Diplomats Pioneered Streetwear

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 06:31 PM PST

[NEWS] Off-White x Nike Air Jordan 1 "White" stockists

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 08:19 AM PST

submitted by /u/Kurt117
[link] [comments]

30-day Techwear Design Challenge - Day25 - Giveaway Raffle Pouches! [art]

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 01:39 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment