WDYWT - March 30, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, March 30, 2018

WDYWT - March 30, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - March 30, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - March 30, 2018

Posted: 29 Mar 2018 05:14 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Remember that time Eminem had that bar about "window pane"?

Posted: 29 Mar 2018 12:34 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Is It Not Summer Yet?

Posted: 29 Mar 2018 06:41 AM PDT

Sierra Madre grand opening

Posted: 29 Mar 2018 05:58 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Concours

Posted: 29 Mar 2018 05:43 PM PDT

[WDYWT] me taking tourist pics but looking angery but fresh asl pt.3

Posted: 29 Mar 2018 09:08 AM PDT

[ART] Concept Sketches for my brand in the works “Anger issues and peaches”

Posted: 30 Mar 2018 03:43 AM PDT

[wdywt] air monarchs

Posted: 29 Mar 2018 06:19 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] What sneaker colorways to stick to when just starting out?

Posted: 29 Mar 2018 11:21 PM PDT

Hello friends,

Legitimately just started building a wardrobe today. Picked up some black joggers, black, gray and navy t shirts and a few white hoodies. My philosophy has been to stick to simple, easy colors.

I was looking at some ultraboosts and was wondering what colorway would be a good idea? The gray ones are more unique imo and if I'm spending over $100 on sneakers I want them to be unique, but I suspect the black ones would be more versatile and work better with this type of wardrobe. Both have pros and cons and I'm wondering if some more experienced people can tell me which choice I'd regret less down the line.

Pictures:

Black - https://i.imgur.com/PqO5fhf.jpg

Gray - https://i.imgur.com/GeFVIFs.jpg

Thank you for any help in advance~

submitted by /u/League_Central
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] i can’t believe i forgot my socks again

Posted: 29 Mar 2018 06:58 AM PDT

[NEWS] Balenciaga is dropping four colorways for a new Sneaker

Posted: 29 Mar 2018 10:15 PM PDT

[WDYWT] I'm So Much Smarter Than U

Posted: 29 Mar 2018 07:59 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Styling shoes

Posted: 30 Mar 2018 03:52 AM PDT

Hello I've seen most people wearing white or black shoes, and the clothes bringing the color to the fit. But what about styling colorful shoes. Is monochrome the best option to allow the shoes to stand out or should I be wearing similar colors to allow the shoes to fit in with the entire aesthetic? Also, how would you use colorful shoes (not too bright) in minimalist-esque outfits

I currently have these shoes : https://www.google.com.bh/search?q=af1+nba+pack+blue&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwickIfW7pPaAhXIIcAKHbfpDaQQ_AUICigB&biw=1600&bih=737#imgrc=zRy9V5VzBcvh8M: I bought these before I started getting into streetwear, and I'm struggling to figure out what kind of clothes would look good with these. Please help I am new to this. Thanks

submitted by /u/Novert0
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] First look at the Golf Le Fleurs in Silver

Posted: 29 Mar 2018 09:46 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION]Is it possible to get a fashion film job without an internship?

Posted: 29 Mar 2018 06:43 PM PDT

I worked for a boutique fashion company for a year. Had a fashion film screened at an NY fashion film festival.

Been working as a videographer for the past year taking on any kind job. Wedding, Social Media, Corporate to pay the bills.

Content wise, I'm still known for my fashion work. I'd like to get into more of that but I know with a lot of these fashion content companies - working in the production side of things is never really a role that is advertised.

I'm not necessarily wanting a top role yet because I know I'm not yet there but I've got enough portfolio experience to at least be on the production team.

So far, I've just been blindly sending in my resume to fashion film production companies.

Here's an example of one (I didn't send a resume to them because I'm not in NYC)

I don't know anyone at these companies personally but I was wondering if maybe adding some of the employees on Linkedin and asking if there were any entry level openings anywhere?

If not, I've got my network circle (which isn't comprised of that many fashion film). I know the founder of one of the big fashion film festivals personally so he's probably the only guy I could think to ask about a referral or what to do.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/Locogooner
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - March 30, 2018

Posted: 29 Mar 2018 05:14 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] CS in DC

Posted: 29 Mar 2018 03:28 PM PDT

What's good everyone. Long story short, I am from Russia, but I study in US, and right now I ended up being in DC with no place to stay :P I'll be here till Monday, and just kinda wanted to throw this out here in case anyone would like to shelter me in their house. I'm really sorry that this post is not streetwear related, but I just kinda though that I might have a chance of finding a place to stay amongst people who share same interests with me if I'll post it in this sub. In exchange, I can offer you a place to stay if you'll ever be in Moscow, show you the best spots of the city, teach you some Russian, or tell you about how corrupt my country is lol.

In case you are crazy and are willing to help me out, you can text me here or DM me on my insta @yesview.

Thank you for your time!

submitted by /u/Inrikee
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] NDG starts 50% Off sale sitewide

Posted: 29 Mar 2018 03:57 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment