WDYWT - March 23, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

WDYWT - March 23, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - March 23, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - March 23, 2018

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 05:14 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - March 23, 2018

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 05:14 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

tfw photoshop costs $4000 and you only use it to make collages

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 07:17 AM PDT

[WDYWT] oh look no colour how original

Posted: 23 Mar 2018 01:52 AM PDT

Decided to post for the first time in a while, a AF1 custom I recently finished [ART]

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 01:26 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Snake? Snake!? Snaaaake!

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 06:01 AM PDT

[NEWS] Kanye West no longer owns the YEEZY trademark.

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 07:19 AM PDT

[WDYWT] my pants aren't big enough

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 02:58 PM PDT

[WDYWT] some say this is the last fit you see before you die

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 03:44 PM PDT

[Discussion] Spending £2000 in 30 mins - Online Outfit Challenge | PAQ Ep #22 | A Show About Streetwear

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 01:41 PM PDT

[wdywt] - 03/22/18

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 09:49 AM PDT

[WDYWT] All Black how original

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 04:53 AM PDT

I'm Alex James Co-Founder of Pleasures and many other projects AMA!!!! [Discussion]

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 12:12 PM PDT

Hi /r/streetwear,

Excited to be here! I'll be answering questions as they come in around 2pm pst and will try to get to as many as possible!

PROOF:https://www.instagram.com/p/BgmEbPEjcuq/?taken-by=ayejames

Little bit about me:

Born and Raised throughout NJ/NYC

Worked with Adidas, Raised by Wolves, Vans, Publish, Timberland and many others.

Started Vintage Consulting and sales company Sons Vintage in 2007

Co-Founded leather shoe company Thorocraft in 2008

Directed Publish Brand from 2013 to 2017

Co-Founded PLEASURES in 2015

AMA about the industry, owning a brand, design, production etc

https://wanderset.com/brand/pleasures#skip=0

S/O the mods and /u/brthrbnana for setting this up.

submitted by /u/HI_IM_ALEX_JAMES
[link] [comments]

What is TOO much distressing? [DISCUSSION]

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 06:51 PM PDT

I have this denim jacket that I am going to distress tomorrow. I have had distressed jeans before, but this will be my first distressed/ripped up jacket.

With that said, is it TOO much to wear a distressed jacket with distressed pants? I'm just curious to hear some opinions about wearing more than one distressed articles of clothing at once.

My two cents: I feel like it might be a little much. I'm definitely going to try the distressed combination out once or twice to really get an opinion on it before I just write it off. Not that standing out is a bad thing, but for me being a white kid in the suburbs, a part of me thinks that rips everywhere might be a bit much. I guess it also depends on the severity of said distressing. Wearing jeans and a jacket with crazy distressing might look like you just escaped a tiger attack....which...now that I say it, sounds like kind of a cool vibe to be putting out...

anyway, let me know what your opinions are!

submitted by /u/RaspyTaylor
[link] [comments]

[inspo] Street Style Seoul Fashion Week

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 06:37 AM PDT

[WDYWT] tactical

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 09:03 AM PDT

[ADVERT] Amateur High Fashion Community

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 03:16 PM PDT

[ART] Customized black/black Tiro17's and Megadeath Tee I did Yesterday

Posted: 23 Mar 2018 02:39 AM PDT

[Discussion] How much does your style change between seasons?

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 07:34 AM PDT

I'm still trying to find my own personal style, and I've found I've gone through loads of different looks the last couple of months. One day I'm into button up shirts and slim fit jeans, the next graphic tees, some skinny cargo pants and sneakers. I don't see this as a problem, as I'm enjoying having loads of looks and experimenting with stuff. So, my question is, how much does everyone change their own style between the different seasons? Do you keep within the same category of clothes (skate, techwear, minimalism), but just change up the colour scheme? Or do you completely switch and embrace a new style come Spring/Summer?

submitted by /u/hazzinator
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Who do you guys think are cool, lesser know influencers that you follow on social media?

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 06:18 AM PDT

I'm gathering a list for an internship project of influencers who have a decently large following (few thousand of more) on all major social media platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, the works) and thought that since is such a diverse and cool group, you guys would know some cool people that don't have millions of followers. These people could be an influence for a lot of different things, such as fashion, music, lifestyle, culture, basically anything that you guys think is dope. I'm gonna be at work all day today and have to put my phone in a locker, so if you guys have any questions I'll be sure to answer them once I can! Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/sully9614
[link] [comments]

[ART]I’m back with a few more sketches. Still can’t get feet right.

Posted: 22 Mar 2018 11:17 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment